Messy

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

 

Yujin sit in her car alone. It had been one hour she is waiting for Chaewon. The girl should be out for now. It’s getting dark. Yujin kept replaying what happened earlier. She is getting goosebumps.

 

Throwback 

 

“Mr Kim?” Yujin is so shcoked that she become speechless. She never realized it. His voice sounded different. How is that even possible.

 

“I think you should know this.” 

 

“Wh-what?” Yujin stuttering. 

 

“Yes Yujin, the one that you are dating, is my daughter. The one that invited you to eat in the same table, is me.” The man kneeling slowly to be at the same level as Yujin. 

 

“I- I am sorry, we actually didn’t break up. I hope you don’t misunderstand that.”

 

“Who cares? If you hurt her, you hurt her.” Yujin keep silent. She could hear her own breath as she is scared. “You should fix the problem, don’t run from it.” Mr Kim help Yujin to get up. He seems better after what he did just now. He signaled Yujin to left the room. “Before I forget, don’t even think to tell Minju what you have been doing. She won’t like it.” He talks from his own experience. His daughter didn’t talk to him for months after she knew about this. 

 

End of Throwback 

 

 

Yujin is just look outside all the time. She suddenly saw someone with the lanyard which means the person works there. Yujin went outside her car to ask the person. She saw her name but kind of not remember.

 

“I am sorry, miss Hitomi right?” Yujin asked politely.

 

“Yes I am. Do I know you?” Hitomi frown as she is actually doesn’t know Yujin.

 

“I am Yujin. May I know if Chaewon already headed home? Or is she still in there?”

 

“Oh.. Are you her friend?” Yujin nodded several times. She is getting worried since the shorter girl seems scared. “Actually, I think she is busted. Everyone is the company already know.” Seeing from Yujin appearances, Hitomi assumed they must be in one group. 

 

“What do you mean? She is fired or..”

 

“Mr Choi hides her somewhere. This is all my fault. If only I didn’t tell everyone about that, this wouldn’t happen.” Hitomi said and started to cry. She is now afraid if something happens to Chaewon.

 

“I think that’s not important now. I heard you can hack like Chaewon did? Can you help me?” Yujin asked to confirm. She is sure the girl would help since she felt guilty now.

 

“Of course. I should help.” Hitomi smile bitterly seeing hopes that she could be forgiven. She thought that she did a great job by revealing the culprit. However she realized that it might not be a good idea. 

 

Yujin asked Hitomi to track Chaewon’s location based on her phone. It should be helpful. Thank God, they found the location. It’s weird. They never know the place exist. 

 

“Where is this?” Hitomi asked since the place seems scary because it is held in the forest. It’s quite far.

 

“I am not sure. You could go home. Thanks for helping.” Yujin grab her jacket and rush inside her car. There is no way she would go there alone. Yujin thought if Daniel could help her. If only Daniel is free at that time. 

 

Thankfully, he is. Yujin got to fetch the guy first since they will be going there together. It will be easier to use only one car.

 

Daniel take the passenger seat and they both rushed to the location. Yujin getting some speed. She doesn’t plan to waste time anymore. It’s getting late which means the moon is taking over.

 

“Are you okay?” Daniel suddenly asked Yujin. Of course, who wouldn’t asked when seeing her face like that. 

 

“Yeah I am fine.” 

 

“I am sorry. I didn’t know you’re dating his daughter.” Yujin can’t believe what she heard.

 

“You knew?” She thought no one knew thathe have a daughter. And that’s Minju.

 

“Not really. His daughter once came to meet him at the usual place. That’s the only day she came. Not gonna lie everyone got their eyes stuck on her quite long.” Daniel explained. He never saw their boss’ face. Only Yujin know this. 

 

“I don’t blame you guys.” She smile a bit but Daniel saw that.

 

“Imagine how many people she have rejected.” The sentences make Yujin feel worse. How can she forgot that others might be after her girl.

 

“Let’s not talk about her.” Sure Yujin is honored when someone praise her girlfriend. However, she doesn’t think that she have the rights to do so since they are not in a very good condition. 

 

They arrived at a weird place. It’s a long quiet scary road where they never been here before. Yujin slowly drives her car since there might be something on the road. There is no other source of lights other than her car. 

 

“I am getting worried.” Yujin said where Daniel could understand that. It’s far from the busy town. What if something already happened.

 

“Don’t ever think negatively. Let’s hope Chaewon is fine.” Yujin is the one that close the most to Chaewon between the group. No wonder she is anxious. 

 

Yujin kept driving until they found a small house. The lights is on so there might be people there. Yujin turn off the car’s headlights so that they won’t notice them. They hope so. Yujin decided to get off from there. They just gonna walk to the house. It’s not that far anymore so yeah. They just hope there will not be any traps there like how they does in the movies.

 

Daniel checked the people there to make sure that theere won’t be so many. He observed and find out that there is only two guards at the front and there might be more at the back and inside the house.

 

“Daniel let’s do this. You pretend to use their bathroom.” Yujin gave an idea. That might help to confirm how many people there.

 

“What? Why me?” 

 

“There is possibility that they recognize me. Just go, be a man. Come on.” He is kind of scared. The guards might have a gun or something. 

 

“Fine.” Daniel said and walked towards the house. He is wondering how there is a house in this kind of place. 

 

Daniel take deep breaths before talking to one of the guards.

 

“Hello, I am sorry. I am lost and I want to... you know, may I use your bathroom?” Daniel is nervous. He always did everything in a group. It’s rarely to do this kind of scene. That’s why Yujin could do the job alone, or now, with Chaewon. Both of them have this things in common. They are full of ideas to fool people. 

 

“You are a guy. Just go do it everywhere.” One of them said with the deep voice. It’s scary for Daniel.

 

“Yeah I planned to do so. However, it’s dark and I am afraid if there are animals or something. You know, it’s dangerous and I don’t want to die now.” He is sure he did a great job on that. This is an improvement for him.

 

“Be quick.” The guy in black suit said and open the door for Daniel. That’s a success. He just followed the guy and observed the place. There is only one room in there, most probably that is where Chaewon is. He find out that there are four more people sitting at the kitchen playing cards. 

 

 

Daniel walk away quickly from that house. Hopefully no one would be curious more. He go back to the place he hides with Yujin. It’s just behind a rock actually. 

 

“How did it go?” Yujin asked as soon as Daniel arrived there.

 

“Not bad. There are six people altogether. They might have gun. Only one room which means, Chaewon must be in there.” Daniel said but then Yujin signals him to shut his mouth. She heard the footsteps heading towards them. Thanks to the dried leaves. 

 

They lift their heads to see behind the rock. There are two people coming. It’s fine. It will be easier to knock them out. 

 

When the two man getting closer, both pull each of them without making loud noise. It’s done. The men knocked out. Yujin and Daniel checking their body if they bring along any gun with them. There’s none. That’s weird but that’s fine. 

 

Then, they decided to just enter the small house by thinking it will be one by two. At least it’s better than one by three. Daniel kicked the door as it breaks and fall on the floor. It must be rotten. The four man in the house alarmed by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter