Spy

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

Yujin is still in class. She is so bored right now. She keep wondering why she have to take this subjects. It’s not necessary but she needs to. It is not related to the her course but whatever. She will be mad if this ‘not important’ subject spoil her final result later. Which she hopes it won’t.

 

Yena who is sitting beside her is probably sleeping for a while now. The lecturer never care of the students want to sleep or what. She will just keep on going.

 

Yujin’s phone suddenly vibrates since they need to silent their phone in class. She obviously couldn’t answer it now. Whatever, she just raised her hand to indirectly tell the lecturer that she needs to use the toilet. Once she got the respond, the back door is used.

 

“What do you want.” Yujin said as soon as she picked up the call.

 

“I did it.” 

 

“You got the job? Cool!” Yujin could hear that Chaewon is happy and satisfied with herself.

 

“So what should we do now?”

 

///

 

Chaewon was a great hacker back in school and still is. However she didn’t take the course that she wanted in college. She really want to take software engineering but she couldn’t. Don’t worry, she still have a skill in computers. It’s a piece of cake for her. 

 

“Congratulations. You pass.” One of the panelists told her after finished interviewing everyone there. She is quite shocked actually. The result is faster than she thought. But then they already explained that they are desperate because two of their worker just got fired. So they didn’t have any other choices but to hire at least a person by today. At least one that is qualified for the job first.

 

“Thank you! I will work hard. But when can I start?” Chaewon asked after bowed to them.

 

“Can you start as soon as possible? We will give you time to prepare anything until next week.”

 

“I can start tomorrow. You know, I already stop working at my previous company. I don’t have any problem to start early.” She explained to avoid misunderstanding. 

 

“Nice! You could start tomorrow.” 

 

Chaewon then going home after the interview. Glad it was a success. It would be great for her and everyone. She have told Yujin about it. 

 

The interview make her hungry. She still didn’t eat enything since morning because she was a bit rushed. She stopped at a pizza place because she feels like it. It’s been a while since she have pizza. Alone. It but the taste is still good. 

 

After she ordered, she take a seat at the table near the window. Let her enjoy the view while she still can. I mean, while she is still jobless. Not really. She have to start working tomorrow. Today is the day that she could enjoy eating while everyone is working. 

 

While staring outside, she saw someone familiar. A tall girl. Well she is not alone. There is a guy with her. Judging from how the man forcefully dragging her to somewhere, it must be her ex boyfriend. 

 

Couldn’t sit still, Chaewon stand up and walk outside the restaurant calmly. She doesn’t want to look like a busybody there. 

 

“Let her go.” She said to the man. The guy smirked. 

 

“What is this? Why are you suddenly have so many friends Wonyoung ah.” He replied while smirking which make Chaewon hold her fists out of anger. She could’ve punch his face now but considering that they’re in public now, she save it for later.

 

“You should do as I say while I am being nice.” Wonyoung released her hand from his grip and try to just run away. But he managed to hold her hand back.

 

“Yah, where do you want to go, you should follow me. And you, get out of my way.” He pointed to Chaewon. 

 

“Wonyoung ah, let’s go.” Chaewon grasping Wonyoung’s forearm and pull the girl towards her. Wonyoung is stuck right now. Both her hands are being hold. She felt so frustrated and she just wanna scream right now.

 

“She is mine. You should go and stop meddling in our business.” Soobin drag the girl and try to ignore Chaewon at his best. 

 

Without even thinking again, Chaewon walk forward and finally punch the guy’s face which already make him fell on the ground. She took Wonyoung with her and leave the scene. People are watching. One chance was enough for her. They left the guy that is still groaning in pain. What an unlucky guy. This is the second times he got a punch from a girl.

 

“Let me go now.” Wonyoung said after Chaewon drag her quite far away from Soobin. “Don’t you hear me?” She still ignored the voice until they reached her car. 

 

“Get in.” She said after opening the door for the taller girl. “Get in the car or do you want me to bring you back to that ?” She repeat herself after Wonyoung stand still and didn’t move. 

 

“Fine.” Chaewon move to the driver seat and drive away. “Pull over now.” Wonyoung said after just 10 seconds.

 

“No thank you.” She smile and change to a serious face back.

 

“Chaewon, I don’t have time for this.”

 

“You should not meet with that guy.”

 

“You don’t have the rights to tell me that.”

 

“Yeah and you have the rights to make your own decisions. Why do you need to make yourself look like his clown?”

 

“Shut up.”

 

“What is his name? I should go meet him later.” Suddenly she forgot that they are nothing. 

 

“Who are you? You are not even my friend.” The words make her come to her sense. Why is she being like that. Wonyoung probably hates her now. “Pull over. I need to go back to the campus.” This time, she stopped the car.

 

“I am sorry Wonyoung ah.” She is sorry for what? For being protective towards the girl  that is not hers anymore or for broke up with Wonyoung last time?

 

“Thanks for earlier. I don’t plan to meet you again after this.” Wonyoung left the car. Regret. It suits how Chaewon feel now. She look to the girl that walk away from the car. Yes, the girl is not turn her head back. So she just drive away again. Suddenly remember the pizza that she ordered just now. But she doesn’t feels like eating now.

 

Wonyoung walked away trying so hard to not look back. Holding her tears. When she heard the car already left, she turn her head to see Chaewon left. Should she cry now? Is that even a choice. Of course she want to cry so bad right now. She still clearly remember how she got dumped in front of her damn house. Is that really what the tears for? Is she really crying because of the past or regretting knowing a man that ruined her life. Or is she still have feelings for her? She don’t know. 

 

///

 

Yujin drive away after send Minju home. She have something to do. She rushed to the place as Daniel already informed her earlier. 

 

She arrives and told Daniel. He was asked to get in the car. It will be easier for them to discuss everything. He just did what he was told to. He take the passenger seat. Thankfully Yujin have tinted all of the windows so it’s hard to see through inside the car. 

 

“What are their press conference about?” Yujin asked. Park Haesoo make a press conference today and invite the reporters to come.

 

“I heard h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter