Misunderstanding?

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

‘Bang!’ A shooting sound was heard. Yujin shoot the managers leg which make him fall on the ground. Daniel who is not far from him snatch the gun from him and give a last punch before he fell completely on the ground. 

 

Daniel asked the other two person to bring him inside and locked in the store. Yujin then follow them.

 

“Tie him on the electric chair” they did as said. And then left him there until he wake up himself. “Ah one more thing, remove the  bullet from her leg first.” 

 

Right after the bullet was pulled from his leg, he woke up because of the pain.

 

“Where am I?” The manager asked.

 

“You know what I hate the most? First, a traitor, and secondly the person that killed innocence.” Yujin said directly.

 

“Please don’t kill me. I promise you this won’t happen again. I’ll resign. Please.” The man crying.

 

“You are not the only person that begging to live. The question is, do you really deserve that?” Yujin smirk. “Let’s not wasting my time. Now answer me, who is it?”

 

“I-I don’t understand.”

 

“You asked for this” Yujin signalling Daniel tu push the button. The electric chair start functioning.

 

“Argg please stop arghh!” Yujin check her watch. “Please! I’ll.. tell..  you I’ll tell you.” It stopped. “But I only know his name. I never meet him in person. It’s Mr Park. That’s all I know. Please let me go.”

 

“Thank you for your cooperation. Now Daniel, continue.” The electric chair is functioning again while Yujin walking outside to take a phone call.

 

“Yes sir.”

 

“Did you catch the culprit?” The big boss asked on the other line.

 

“It’s done. May I know how many of the workers survived?”

 

“Unfortunately, only three out of ten.” 

 

“Alright thanks..” Yujin end the call and going back to the store room.

 

The manager seems like already fainted. She asked Daniel to stop the chair and bring him into his car. 

 

Daniel then drive the manager’s car and the guy is in the car with the others while Yujin ride her motorcycle leading the way. Where are they heading to? What is Yujin’s plan?

 

They arrived at the nearest river where there is no one’s there. Not only that, the location is where not many people would pass through it. 

 

Then, the other two people move the manager’s body in his own car in the driver seat. They push the car to fall into the river. It might looks like an accident because of his own fault or it might looks like a suicide. That’s the plan. They need to do everything without leaving any proof. Or at least it won’t be easy to find any. So the police will usually finalize with suicide or accident.

 

After reporting to the big boss through the phone call, they all went home after a long night. What a disaster. Don’t misunderstand, they only kill people who take another lives. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

 

///

 

Yujin called a workshop to take a look at her car. It’s not like there is only one car at her house but it is more comfortable to drive your own car. Plus, she could use the motorcycle for the mean time.

 

She then ride her motorcycle to Minju’s house with a spare helmet. She didn’t tell the other girl that she would come pick her up by a motorcycle. Not sure it is a surprise or Yujin don’t want Minju to go by herself.

 

As soon as she arrives, Minju already waiting for her in front of the gate.

 

“Yah, what the..” 

 

“What? You never ride a motorcycle? Hop on, it will be fun.” Yujin said while giving the helmet. But Minju didn’t take it so she just help the girl to wear it.

 

“But what happened to your car?”

 

“At home. I want to experience you hugging me all the way to the campus.” She winked and get a playful hit from Minju. “Let’s go.” 

 

//

 

They arrived safely with many pair of eyes were looking at them. Yujin just smile knowing Minju must hate this.

 

“Don’t mind the others. Only us know what ia going on between us.” Yujin helped Minju to take off the helmet. She then going to take off her gloves and jacket when the shorter girl was about to leave her there. “Yah yah,  wait for me.”

 

“Why is that?”

 

“You see, many students are talking about us. Can you take it alone?” Minju just quiet. “I am done let’s go.” Yujin offer her hand but Minju rolled her eyes. She just want to tease the brunette knowing that she doesn’t like the attention.

 

On their way to class, they could hear some of the students talking and some still looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter