Surprise

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

 

She opened her apartment door but suddenly someone tap her shoulder. Damn it. 

 

Wonyoung didn’t have the chance to turn around as she got pushed inside and the door closed. She wanted to scream but she can’t. However she can tell it isn’t Soobin. He usually would be more harsh than that. 

 

“Are you okay?” Wonyoung slowly turned around to see the person that she is waiting for. I mean to save her. Without hesitation, she hugs the girl in front of her looking worriedly. “You have changed your passcode right?”

 

“Thanks for coming.” Not gonna lie she was nearly crying for help. That was scary. Chaewon placed their hands together after they released the hug. 

 

“Do you want to stand here forever?” Wonyoung just shaking her head. “Come on, I can stay here today if you don’t mind.” Tell me who would reject the offer. What if the guys come again? “Please say something. It’s so weird to see you keep quiet like this.” Wonyoung smile upon hearing that. There was time that she never have to afraid of being together with. Sadly now, her recent ex is keep haunting her. Sometimes he would wait for her in the front door. 

 

“Do you want to watch a movie?” Wonyoung finally said something before she enter her bedroom.

 

“Are you flirting with me?” 

 

“No, you silly. I am just asking, if you’re bored then we could watch a movie before sleep.” Obviously she is just joking. It’s fun to tease the younger girl sometimes.

 

“I am down.” Chaewon said and take a seat on the couch.

 

“Cool.” Wonyoung went to take a quick shower first. The other girl might just sit on the couch waiting but she gor curious. Therefore, she take a tour inside of the house. To be specific, she walked into Wonyoung’s room. She just feel uneasy about something. 

 

Chaewon look around inside the room and observe carefully. She actually doesn’t trust the guy, I mean Soobin. He could do anything. As she expected, there is something inside one of the teddy bear. It’s at the eye part. 

 

She quickly took the teddy bear and tried to rip it. Thankfully she managed to do so. Chaewon found out the spy camera was put in there. At the exact time she saw that, Wonyoung just finished showering. 

 

“What are you doing in my room?” The taller girl asked.

 

Chaewon actually doesn’t want her to know about it. She already suffered enough. Chaewon hide the camera away and put inside her pocket. “Nothing really. I am just take a look around.”

 

“In my room?” Chaewon just smile sheepishly. “Wait, what is that? Did you just-“ Wonyoung is quite shocked looking at the ripped teddy bear, which Chaewo mn forgot to hide that.

 

“Oh.. I am sorry, hurm it’s-“

 

“Oh my gosh, you can’t just enter my room and did this?” Wonyoung is not sure why is she so furious. It’s just a non living things. 

 

“Soobin gave you that? You still keep it?”

 

“How am I supposed to do then? That’s just a teddy bear, I can’t keep it?” She started to raise her voice.

 

“That’s the point. This is just a ing teddy bear. You don’t have to be so mad at me.”

 

“What? Oh please you are twisting my words. It doesn’t matter who gave me that but you still doesn’t have the rights to rip it apart.”

 

“Do you really wanna know why?” Chaewo gave up. She suddenly thought that otmmit is important to tell Wonyoung about it. “I found a spy camera inside the teddy bear. Do you still wanna keep it and being mad at me?”

 

“What? There is no way. You are kidding right?” Wonyoung look at her disbelief. “.” Her knees got weaken. She is just scared. He is so obsessed that he could do that. Wonyoung is shaking right now. Even the thought about it really make her uncomfortable. 

 

“Can I borrow your laptop? I could help.” Now that’s a hope. Chaewon saw how the girl is trembling and suddenly lost in a thought. That’s the reason why she doesn’t want to tell the girl in the first place. It’s traumatized. But Wonyoung deserves to know it.

 

Wonyoung didn’t responded after she asked that. Chaewon just tried to find it herself. It’s not like she doesn’t want to calm Wonyoung down. But there’s a more important things that she should do. 

 

Chaewon turn on the laptop and doing her job. She is just gonna hack the spy camera and the device that is connected to it. The next thing is deleting all of the recordings. It’s required quite some times. She go to Wonyoung who is waiting patiently while sitting at the edge of the bed. 

 

“Are you okay? I am sorry this happened to you.” Chaewon take a seat beside the anxious girl and slowly holding her hand.

 

“I am sorry too. I just-“ she couldn’t finished her sentences since there is someone knocking loudly at the door.

 

“I’ll get it.” Chaewon could sense that it’s might be Soobin. Who the hell have to be that aggressive when he could just ring the bell. 

 

Chaewon look onto the peephole before open it. When she is sure that the person is someone she was expecting, she open the door quickly and push the guy. She closed the door back and keep pushing the guy.

 

“What are you doing? Are you crazy?” Soobin trying to talk while the girl trying to drag him somewhere.

 

“Shut up and follow me.” She sounded mad and not gonna lie it’s quite scary.

 

“I understand but you don’t have to pull me harshly.” She bring him to the staircase. “Chill now what are you gonna say?” Without giving any warning, Chaewon punch him on his face.

 

Soobin fell on the floor. She helped him to stand up again and giving him another punch with a kick on his stomach. That already makes him nearly unconscious. 

 

“I rarely used my hand on dirty guy like you. But, if I saw you come here again, I hope you remember the gift that I sincerely gave you today.” She left the man there and going to Wonyoung’s unit back. 

 

///

 

Th morning come and Minju is just woke up from her sleep. She is checking the empty space beside her. No one. She lift her head to see it clearly when suddenly she saw Yujin already up and currently ready to leave.

 

“Where are you going?” She asked.

 

“I have something to do.” Yujin answered while wearing her watch.

 

“Is it important? You can’t stay here? It’s the weekend.” Minju pouted. She is quite disappointed especially when Yujin doesn’t tell her anything. 

 

“I am sorry I can’t. Do you want me to come here after I am done with this work?” 

 

“Do what you want.” She pouted and lay back onto the bed. 

 

 

“I am sorry. I really have to go.” Yujin walked to the bed and kiss the girl’s crown. “Love you.” She didn’t answer. Yujin just went out anyway. She is going to meet the reporter alone. Chaewon got a date. So she is on her own.

 

Yujin arrived at the venue. She looks around to make sure no one follows her here. She wear her sunglasses and walked in the place. 

 

“Good morning. How have you been doing?” Yujin asked as soon as she saw Mr Hwang in the house. He is with his family there. However he is provided with his own study room so that he could write privately. 

 

“Morning. I am doing fine. What do we do now?” He asking while taking a seat in front of Yujin.

 

“I am thinking of twist the words a bit. We are going to reveal about Mr Choi. Since there is no cctv at the murder scene, make up stories. Write it as if someone saw it. The person confessed to you or whatever.  He would be crazy.” 

 

“What if turns out there is actually someone saw that? What do you think he would do?”

 

“That’s not my problem or your problem.” Yujin take a sip of the coffee. “I think this would be the last one you help us. Things would end soon.” Yujin stand up and left the place. She drive away to meet her boss. There is something they need to discuss about. And that would be a secret.

 

Yujin is on her way to the place but got blocked by two cars. The road is not busy since it’s Sunday. So probably not many people would pay attention to that. 

 

She hop off and focusing on the people coming out from the car. Without her realizing, someone from the back hit her at the back which make her fall. Lastly that she remembered, she got kick on her face and she passed out. Unfortunately, her phone was left in her car while she is on the way to she doesn’t know where. She cannot make a call even if she is conscious. 

 

Yujin woke up with her hands and legs are tied on the chair. 

 

“What is this? Who are you? Come out!” She tried to untied her hands. “This is so childish.” She smirked. She didn’t expect this to happen this soon. She is still struggling when someone finally show his face.

 

“How are you? What a nice day to have a chat with you.” The guy laugh sarcastically.

 

“Is your dad know about this? I don’t think he would agree with this, Soobin-ssi.” 

 

“He doesn’t know. I believe he would be proud of me.” He proudly said. He might don’t know one thing that Yujin knows.

 

“I doubt that.” She is sure Mr Choi would never do this. At least not this early when they still didn’t know if Yujin is the one who messed up everything. 

 

“Soobin, your dad called.” One of the bodyguard said and make Yujin smile. He is trembling.

 

“Are you crazy?!? Why would you kidnapped someone? I never asked you to do that. Can you please not doing anything that I didn’t ask you to? And you just kidnapped someone during the day! Are you trying to ruin me?”The man on the phone said.

 

“I am sorry dad. What should I do now?” He is such a loser. Did he just trying to be a hero but messed up? 

 

“Give this phone to her.” Soobin put the phone to Yujin’s ear. “You listen. I know. I know everything about you. Your family, your girlfriend. Do you think I am that naive? What do you think I could do to your loved ones? Torture them? Or tell them the truth? Don’t challenge me Ahn Yujin. Stop whatever you’re doing.” 

 

She is sure the man still doesn’t know anything. He is just trying to threaten her. If he really know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter