A day

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

A day

 

Jinsoul’s parents are still oit of town thankfully. You know why they should be grateful? Because there are several people that fall asleep there. There are people everywhere in the house, like in the kitchen, living room of course, in front of the staircase and even on the couch. 

 

About 7am in the morning, Yujin who slept by laying on the couch felt her head is still heavy because of alcohol. However it’s not the only thing, she also felt something heavy above her. “Oh my gosh.” She try to looked who is it and found out that it is Minju. I don’t think I should describe how their position right now, but they are currently looks like cuddling with each other throughout the night. She move her head to look around and saw there are still many having their deep sleep. She didn’t dare to move a bit in case it would wake the other person up.

 

Yujin try to look her phone in her right pocket and take it out. She looked at the time. Thank god that it is still early. There is no morning class which make her relief. Not long after that, she can feel Minju move her body a bit. Yujin quickly act like she still sleeping to see the other girl’s reaction. She open her eyes a bit. 

 

Minju move her body as it feels quite uncomfortable but still sleepy. Yujin saw that the other girl just open her eyes but just stare at her confusedly and go to sleep again. But not long after that, Minju wake up again and this time she realized her position and the person she is currently with.

 

“.” She quickly getting up. Yujin also act surprised. “How can I-“ Minju said still not sure what happened. But her head hurt so much that make her hold her head with both of her hands. She don’t quite remember anything about last night. The last thing that she remember is she was sitting on the couch alone and suddenly Yujin walked towards her. Wait. Where is Wonyoung and why is she left by her bestfriend. 

 

“Minju, are you okay?” Yujin asked out of concerned. She seems panicked about it. Maybe just nervous.

 

“Do I look like one? Why am I still here? Wonyoung, did she go home already?” She try to recall anything that she could.

 

“I don’t know why Wonyoung left you here but, she probably saw us together. That’s why she thought you were fine. So she went home first. Make sense right?” Yujin explained which actually she already tell Wonyoung that they are alright.

 

“She saw us together? Where? Is there something happened between us?” 

 

“Nothing I guess.” Yujin felt a bit disappointed that Minju didn’t remember anything even when she confessed her feelings towards Yujin. She decided to get up and go home immediately. 

 

“Wait.” Yujin turned her head. Probably Minju just remember but nah. “Can you send me home?” She smile sheepishly and Yujin just agree to that. Logically, Minju went there with Wonyoung and of course she don’t have any transportation to go home. So why not?

 

They arrived to Minju’s house about 20 minutes later. 

 

“Thanks” The brunette said and just about to open the door but it’s locked.

 

“Do you really don’t remember anything?” Yujin asked. Maybe Minju remember but just act like she don’t know anything.

 

“Gosh how many times I should tell you that I don’t. Can you let me out?”

 

“So you don’t remember that we make out with each other? And you.. said that you like me?” Yujin bring her face closer to Minju. She could tell that the girl is blushing hard.

 

“Wait.. I did what?!” Minju is half screaming right now which startled Yujin. 

 

“Aish, you don’t have to shout. Are you shocked that your secret is out or it is because you just remember it now?” Yujin winked. At least Minju already know what happened last night. The thing that she shouldn’t forget because it’s Yujin.

 

“Shut the up and open the door locks now.” Yujin laugh but just allow her to hop off the car. She is running towards inside. 

 

However, both of them didn’t know that someone peek at them through the glass window from Minju’s house. Yes guys, it’s her dad. 

 

“Who is that? Why are you just returned home this morning? Where were you all night?” Minju heard the voice as soon as she entered her house. Her dad is not usually like that, it’s just because he is so damn worry.

 

“I am sorry dad. That’s my friend. I fell asleep at Jinsoul’s. I promised you that I didn’t do anything weird dad, just a party and a bit drunk.” She replied nervously. 

 

“I am not saying that I am against

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter