Run

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

 

Chaewon have thought about it several times to come to the party. She is actually honored to be invited since she is not even that closed to Yujin yet. Not going to the party might make Yujin think that she is not over it yet. Therefore, going there probably the best idea for now. Plus, she think that is one of the ways to relieve all her stress these days.

 

She is coming alone. Chaewon got a date tomorrow. Maybe she just should use the word. Yes, with Hitomi. Whatever it is, she just have to go with it for at least until everything is done.

 

Chaewon just chilling alone at the swimming pool side table. She isn’t planning to drink since she will be driving home later. 

 

Her eyes suddenly drove to the crowds that seemed crazy. Maybe a famous people coming. She doesn’t want to care much. They are like pushing each other just to have a photo. Chaewon doesn’t think it is worth it.

 

“I wanna take a picture with her too. Why is there too many people.”

“Is she like really famous?”

“You don’t know her? It’s Wonyoung. Her face is all over the magazines and she have been an ambassador for several products.” 

 

Chaewon just listen to the two person chatting beside her. Her face suddenly changed when she heard the name. It makes her curious that she finally ask.

 

“Excuse me, can I ask? Is that Wonyoung, Jang Wonyoung? The model?” She asked the girl who seemed to know the girl.

 

“Yes. She is Jang Wonyoung.” Chaewon quickly stand up and rushed to the scene. She is still remember how Wonyoung doesn’t really like to be surrounded by people like that. It’s different from getting attention. Being surrounded by crowds like that make her feel suffocated.

 

“What the hell are you guys doing!?” Chaewon shouted as she can’t walk in the crowd. There are too many people there. Everyone suddenly calm down and shocked by the voice. All having their ees on Chaewon. 

 

Does she care? No. She quickly make her way and pulled Wonyoung with her. 

 

“Yah who is that?”

“What is she doing?”

“What’s wrong with her?”

 

They just ignored all of them and Chaewon dragged the girl outside the house. 

 

“Are you okay?” Chaewon asked as they take a seat by the roadside. It’s just in front of the gate.

 

“Yes.” Wonyoung answer after nodded several times. It took them seconds to make a conversation.

 

“Do you want to get in? We could if you want.”

 

“Not yet. It feels much better here.” 

 

“You don’t like crowds. Why do you be a celebrity?”

 

“Yes I didn’t. That’s why I wanted to try. It didn’t goes well, I guess.” Chaewon chuckles and smile.

 

“You don’t have to.” 

 

“Can you stay with me inside? I think they are scared of you now?”

 

“Sure but I didn’t get a thank you from you yet.” They both stand up and walk inside slowly.

 

“You are still so silly. Thank you.” Wonyoung bring Chaewon together and take a seat with Minju.

 

“Yah. Where were you? I heard a shouted but then suddenly everyone stay silent for a while, and I can’t find you.” Minju said worriedly. 

 

“Nothing serious. I am fine. I am not sure if you remember her, this is Chaewon.” 

 

“Of course, how could I forgot.” 

 

“We actually never properly introduced ourselves aren’t we?” Chaewon interrupted. It’s true afterall.

 

“We didn’t? I might have a short term memory.” She just smile sheepishly.

 

“Minju ya. Here you are. I miss you.” Suddenly a girl appeared and sit beside her. I mean it’s Yujin. “Oh Chaewon. So you came. Should we talk now?” In seconds she changed her tone of voice. 

 

“Now? Alright.” Chaewon agreed. 

 

“What are you two gonna talk about? I am curious.” Minju said suspicious.

 

“Later okay? See you in a bit.” 

 

They went to the front yard since the part is being held inside and at the backyard. 

 

“Did you went to meet Mr Hwang?” Yujin asked.

 

“I did go there but didn’t meet him yet. Why?”

 

“Alright. Actually, I want to apologize for yesterday. It’s my fault for have a bad thought about you.” 

 

“It’s fine. Let’s just hope this doesn’t happen again. Did you call Mr Hwang to reveal the next story?”

 

“I did. I told him to do it on Monday. We are gonna reveal about Mr Choi right? Is it okay with you? Does he ever suspect anyone in the company?”

 

“No he never said anything about that. But, if anything happens, let’s not expose ourselves.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You were the one that talked about betrayal, remember?”

 

...

 

The party looks like it would never end until dawn. Everyone is having fun like they’re begging to continue. There are several who already left the place. Thankfully, Hyewon’s parents were not there. She never complained about that. 

 

“You guys seems close. What were you two talking about?” Minju asked after Yujin caming from outside. 

 

“Nothing important. We just talked about random things.” Yujin sit and put her left hand around the girl’s shoulder. 

 

“See. You still doesn’t want to talk about it.” Minju pouted and turning her head from Yujin’s. It is still upset her when Yujin try to avoid it. 

 

“You don’t want to look at me?” She chuckled and move her face closer to the girl’s ear to whisper. “I will kiss you now in front of your best friend, if you don’t turn you head facing me.” Even thinking about that already embarrassing. Without thinking, she just quickly faced Yujin but still frown. She could saw that the taller just grinned looking at her.

 

“Do you have a death wish?”

 

“Alright I am just kidding. I will tell you.” Yujin took the time to laugh first before continued. “I was just apologized to Chaewon for being such a jerk yesterday. I am sure you saw us right?” She said while cupped Minju’s face gently. “But.. did you just fell in love with me again ?” She asked randomly. It’s just she could see the girl’s eyes look at her sincerely.

 

“Yujin ah, aren’t you sleepy. Should we-?” Yujin was shocked by the words but then Minju burst laughing without even finishing her words. She saw how Yujin reacted. 

 

“That’s not cool at all.” Yujin crossed her hands together while frustrated.

 

“I am sorry to say this but I am single. Please show some respect?” Wonyoung suddenly said and rolled her eyes playfully.

 

“We are truly sorry about that. Chaewon ah, I guess you should use this opportunity well.” Yujin winked and get a death glare from the girl. “Minju, I think we should go now.” She stand up and offer her hand to Minju.

 

“Where are we going?” Minju asked but still follow the taller girl anyway.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter