Friends

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

It’s been a week since the confession day. Yujin as usual, she would go home after class and sending Minju home. Minju is just going through the day as usual because Yujin is just being Yujin. She is getting used to it. However, they didn’t declare anything about their relationship. Means that, as Yujin said before, she is asking Minju out, not being her girlfriend.

 

Tonight, Yujin don’t have to work as usual. You know what i mean. However, she promised to see her friends. And of course she would like to introduce her ‘new’ girl. It’s not like official yet but she is trying.

 

Yujin just laying on her bed and plan to take a nap for a few minutes before get ready. Suddenly remember that she still have assignments to do but it’s fine since the due is next month. Right? 

 

The clock shows it’s already 5.30pm which means Yujin needs to wake up. It’s been a while since she met Chaeyeon and Hyewon. So she’s quite excited about it. The four of them finally can have fun together again. 

 

Yujin called Minju to make sure that she is ready too. The other girl would take more time to get ready. Yujin just wearing a tuck in white t-shirt along with a denim jacket and black trousers. While Minju decided to wear a chiffon blouse top with floral pattern and a short black skirt.

 

Yujin grab her car keys and heading to Minju’s. Usually Minju don’t going out during the night even on the weekend. First, Wonyoung is not here. Secondly because her dad would ask so many questions beforehand. 

 

Yujin arrived and open the door for the passenger seat. “You look stunning as usual.” She winked before closed the door for Minju.

 

Going back to the driver seat and fastened her seatbelt. “What?” Minju asked as Yujin just looking at her.

 

“Are you ready?” 

 

“Do I look like I am not? By the way is Yena already there?” Yujin start their journey.

 

“Don’t you nervous to meet another two people that is annoying like me?” Yujin asked. “And yes, Yena is there.”

 

“Nah, you just annoying when you flirt with me.” 

 

“And you like it.” Yujin move her left hand to grab the brunette hand. However, she avoid Yujin.

 

“Who gives you permission to hold my hand?” Minju said seriously.

 

“But there are just both of us here.” Yujin pout.

 

“Do I look like I care.” 

 

“Wah look at that. This girl. Fine if you don’t give your hand, I’ll drive with my eyes close.” Yujin close both of her eyes but actually she still can see the road.

 

“Yah! What are you doing? Do you want us to die?” Don’t get her wrong, she just annoying. Yujin still act like she close her eyes until Minju finally intertwined their hands. Yujin smile and open her eyes properly. She likes it because Minju is so cute when she’s blushing. 

 

“See. It’s not that hard to hold hands like this.” Yujin winked again before focus on the road. Minju turned her head towards the window hiding her burning face.

 

They arrived at the destination not long after that which is at their favorite pizza place. Seeing all her bestfriend’s car already parked outside, she rushed a bit. Usually they would reach about at the same time. However since she wenr to pick Minju up, it dragged times a bit. Maybe 15 minutes late because of the traffic. 

 

“Here.” Minju raised both her eyebrows when Yujin asked her to cling her hand with Yujin. 

 

“What?” 

 

“Come one, you shouldn’t be that cold in front of my friends.” She then just follow what Yujin asked her just now. Of course Yujin happy with that. They then heading inside to see her friends waving their hand.

 

“What’s up guys!” Yujin greet them especially Chaeyeon and Hyewon. “Woah I thought I am the only one that will bring someone. You guys have a lot to tell me.” She is actually not surprised to see all of them come with their partners.

 

“I am good! And who is this girl with you? Your new girlfriend?” Hyewon said. Minju who is still beside standing Yujin let go of her hand from the taller girl.

 

“Don’t say like that. You makes me look bad by always changing partners.” Yujin answered. Bu saying that, Yujin just intertwined their hands. Both take a seat beside Yena and.. wait.. “Yah, I know this handbag.” Yes she saw the bag beside Yena and it is familiar.

 

“Exactly from what you think” Yena just smile showing her teeths before a girl just coming from the washroom. Yujin turned her head towards the girl.

 

“Yena, what is my sister doing here?” Yujin said sarcastically.

 

“You know why. Come on don’t spoil the mood.” Yena replied.

 

“Hi Yujin. I am ‘surprised’ to see you here. Oh by the way, hi Minju! I am Yuri, Yujin’s sister. I am your fan.” Yuri said and take a seat beside Yena. 

 

“Whatever.” Yujin replied while Minju just smile and bowed to Yuri.

 

“I think you should start to introduce the person beside you.” Chaeyeon finally speak.

 

“Oh right. This is Minju. My future girlfriend.” Minju quietly pinch Yujin at her leg. 

 

“Ouch what?” Yujin asked because obviously she didn’t know what’s wrong.

 

“Why am I your future girlfriend?” She whispered.

 

“Oh sorry guys, this is my girlfriend.” And again Minju pinch her. “What now?” Yujin whispered. Others just looking at them weirdly.

 

“Since when I am you girlfriend?” Seriously Yujin can’t read her brain.

 

“Then what? My hook up friend? Friends with benefit?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter