Confusion

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

Yujin cannot help but crying out of frustration. Out of many people why her mum have to marry a guy that is bad. That’s not all. Yujin also confused. Why do she needs to find about her mum this way. If only the woman didn’t run away and disappeared form Yujin’s life. Then she couldn’t feel miserable like this. How can she going to focus on bring Park Haesoo down when her mum is related to him. 

 

Yujin sit on the floor frustrated. She took her phone to cancel her dinner today. She feels bad about his. It must be so selfish of her but it’s better if she doesn’t spoil the mood. 

 

Minju just finished showering take a look at the message. She is grateful she still not getting ready. But the fact that Yujin canceled their dinner plan is so upsetting. She was excited for nothing then. She land her back onto her bed. Doesn’t feel to text Yujin back. She is mad. Well, of course she is. 

 

Minju just going to her desk and start to do some studies. She still gonna care about her grade. It’s one of the things that she feel proud of and not gonna stop doing that. 

 

About 30 minutes later, Minju already feel that her back is hurt. Sitting for a while could be tiring too. She decides to take a walk first. Having some desserts would be fine. She walked downstairs to look for anything that she could eat. 

 

She is started by the sound of the door bell. Who is coming this late. It’s not that late but still, it’s already night. The maid probably couldn’t hear the sound. Minju rushed towards the main door to see a familiar figure standing outside the house. 

 

“Yujin ah, you.. did you just cry?” The shorter girl was shocked to see Yujin’s eyes. 

 

“Can I come in?” She nodded and just pull Yujin’s hand and bring her into the room. “Yah, what happened.” Yujin ignore it instead, she hug the girl that sit in front of her on the bed.

 

“I.. found my mum. She never try to find me before this.. I hate her.” Minju patted her back. She knows exactly how is the life without a mother. But maybe her story is a bit different. 

 

“Don’t think about it too much Yujin ah. It’s okay, I am here with you.” Minju just think that the more you keep remembering things, the more hurt you will be. She knows that it’s not easy. She seems a bit fine after a while. The brunette is so worried right now. Yujin might be fine after this but her heart must be so broken everytime she remembers what her mum did. “Have you eaten?” Yujin shakes her head slowly.

 

“Wait here. I will-“ Minju stand up to leave the bedroom but the girl hold her hand.

 

“I don’t want to eat.” She sit back slowly. “I feel so sleepy.” Yujin lay her back onto the bed and open her arms. She expected Minju to cuddle with her before she could sleep. That’s what makes her heart at ease.

 

The shorter girl chuckled and just do what Yujin wants. “Goodnight Yujin.” She said and just close her eyes. Well she is not going to sleep. It’s still early. 

 

“Goodnight baby.” Yujin fell asleep after that. That was fast. Maybe she is too tired of crying. Minju try to get up slowly. She doesn’t want to wake the other girl. She goes to her studies to do something. 

 

The snacks that she planned to take earlier is already forgot. As time goes by, she slowly fall asleep at the desk. 

 

It’s past midnight and Yujin wake up. She looks around to find the other girl. She actually feel a bit hungry. Found out Minju is already sleep at her desk, make her feel guilty. She walk there slowly to close the book. The sleeping girl suddenly move. Probably because Yujin pushed her hand a little.

 

“Did I wake you up? Sorry.” Yujin said worriedly.

 

“It’s fine. Do you wanna go somewhere?” Minju replied half awake.

 

“Hmm yeah. I think I am gonna find food. I am hungry actually.” She pouted.

 

“Let’s go together then.” Minju also didn’t eat anything yet. So she think having ramen this late would be better. “What do you want to eat?”

 

“You.” The thing is, they already walked downstairs. There might be people heard that. 

 

“Yah!” Minju pushed her playfully. Of course she knew it was a joke. It would be embarrassing if her dad suddenly come out from his room. 

 

“I am just kidding alright. So, can you make two of anything you want to make soon?” Yujin laugh. She is already thankful that she still got to live after got pushed quite hard just now. “What are you making?”

 

“Whatever I found in the kitchen cabinet later.” Minju is so relieved to see the other girl smile again. It scared her watching Yujin like that just now. 

 

The taller girl couldn’t sit still. Sometimes looking in the pot, open the fridge and sometimes disturb the brunette who is waiting the water to boil. 

 

Tired of waiting, Minju go to the kitchen counter to take her phone. She is busy scrolling her social media until someone from the back took her phone and put it away. She turn her back only to get stuck by the person. 

 

“What are you doing.” She asked Yujin who is standing close to her. Instead of saying anything, the taller girl captured her lips. She pushed the girl gently. “Yujin, the stove.” 

 

“Don’t think about it.” Yujin answered calmly. She actually already turn off the stove. That’s why. She continues kissing the other girl and it took her a while to respond. Minju placed her arms on her neck and deepen their kisses. Yujin pull her closer by the waist then broke the kiss and started to kiss her jaw down to her neck. 

 

“Yujin-“ took her a while to finish the sentences. “- no marks.” Yujin’s hand already roaming around her back.

 

They stopped when suddenly heard a door closed. It’s the front door. 

 

“Who is it?” Yujin said while catching her breath. It’s quite late at night. 

 

“I don’t know.” They quickly fixed their clothes and turn on the stove back. 

 

“What are you guys doing?” Mr Kim who is coming from outside asked. He probably just come home from work. 

 

“Nothing. We are just hungry.” Minju answered awkwardly. She tries so hard to control her nervous face. “Oh Yujin is gonna sleep here today.” She bowed the the old man and smile sheepishly.

 

“I didn’t ask.” The two girls just look at each other. “You can come here anytime tho.”

 

“What? Oh sure! Do you want to join us?” Yujin politely said.

 

“No thank you. I am so tired. I think I am just gonna sleep.” 

 

“Alright then, goodnight. Have a good rest.” The man smile and excuse himself first. He do look terrible. Maybe got a lot of works to do. 

 

After peacefully eating their meals, I mean 2 packets of ramen, they headed to the room back. 

 

“Don’t stare at me. I nearly fall for you.”Minju said while laying on the bed facing each other.

 

“So you didn’t?” 

 

“I hope so. But it didn’t end well.”

 

“You sure know how to talk now Kim Minju ssi.” Yujin said and poke her nose.

 

“Says someone who taught me that.” 

 

“I didn’t. Who is actually taught you that?” She laugh a little. 

 

“Do you want me to kick you out of my bed.”

 

“It’s our bed now.” Yujin winked.

 

“Whatever. I want to sleep.” Minju turn herself facing the opposite side. But the other girl pulled her closer. Yujin wrapped her hand around Minju’s waist.

 

“Don’t sleep yet.” Yujin whispered. “I didn’t get my goodnight kiss yet.” The brunette purposely ignore that. “Okay if you still wanna pretend that you’re sleeping, I guess I will just going home now.”

 

“Then go.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter