Chap5 P5: Wasn't Expecting That

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

Classes are over. Students are going home but Mrs.Mushroom and her friends are waiting for The MS because they all are hanging out together except for Mrs.Mushroom and Mrs.Byuntae because they are going on a dinner date. 

'Remind me again why are we here?'

'Because we are going to hang out together with them'

'Don't say together if ppany unnie is not coming with us.. '

Yoona pouts as she hug Mrs.Mushroom from the left side.

'Because she's going on date,Yoona.'

Taeyeon said and she quickly let Mrs.Mushroom go. 

'You better tell us what happen later okay unnie?'

Yoona smile and Mrs.Mushroom just smile before she nod. As they were busy talking to each other,The Ms are finally here. 

'Sorry we're late. Mr.Taemin wanted to see us.'

Ms.Pearl said as she stand beside Yoona. Ms.Blonde beside Seohyun, Ms.Cutie beside Taeyeon and Ms.Cold stands beside Ms.Tall. 

As they greets each other, Mrs.Mushroom keep looking around like she's searching for something. Or someone. Ms.Cold notice so she ask. 

'You looking for ___?'

Mrs.Mushroom look at Ms.Cold and nod.

'Mr.Taemin want to talk with ___ privately with her so she's maybe still talking with him. Don't worry, she will be here soon.'

Mrs.Mushroom smile and wait for her. 

'That dude is a ert.'

'Men these days..'

The Ms said as they all shakes their heads except for Ms.Cold who roll her eyes. Not because of him, but because of her friends. 

Mrs.Mushroom and the other just look at them with confused look and ask them what do they mean. 

'When ___ was wrestling, he always stare at ___'s body especially her abs.'

Ms.Pearl said and Ms.Tall continue her words.

 'And when she won, he compliment her. Not because her good work but because of her good body. Seriously. When he realised what he said, he said that he was just amazed with her body until he didn't realise what he said.'

Ms.Pearl,Cutie and Blonde shakes their heads. And soon followed by Ms.Tall and Taeyeon.

'He is such a ert.'

Taeyeon shakes her head and her finger to left and right. Yoona roll her eyes and says

'Says who always stare at ppany unnie's '

Taeyeon stop shaking her head and now she nod. 

'She have a y okay. Like you never stare at it'

'I did once but not as much as you unnie'

'Taeyeon is right though. We all think Tiffany have a y .'

Ms.Tall said and Ms.Cold pinch her waist. She jerk up and rub her waist. Ms.Cold pull her ear and drag her afar from them and nag at her for compliment about someone else's . 

'What's wrong with those two?'

'Maybe Jessica is jealous when Soo compliment Tiffany's .'

'Jessica is jealous? Wow. HellSica has released.'

'Yeaa. You don't know Yul? Soo confessed to her and now they are dating.'

'Poor Soo. Looks like she cannot compliment other peoples but from now on.'

'Yahh don't talk about my ! I'm still here you know.'

She glare at them and they just laugh.

'What is so funny guys?'

They all turn to the owner of the voice. It belongs to Mrs.Byuntae. She looks so flawless right now with her flowing hair due to the wind. She walk to them with a smile on her face. She stand beside Mrs.Mushroom and raise her eyebrows.

'Nothing. We were just talking about your Cutie 's .'

Ms.Blonde said and they all just giggled including Mrs.Byuntae. Mrs.Byuntae look to the left and her eyes meet with a view where Ms.Tall is back hugging Ms.Cold who is pouting. 

'Those two.'

She points to them and ask

'What's up with them?'

They all look over and chuckle, remembering what happened. 

'When we were talking about Tiffany's , Soo said that her is y. Jessica was jealous so she pinched her and pulled her ear. And now maybe she's sulking with Soo.'

Ms.Cutie said and laugh. 

'Wait. Are they dating or something?'

They all nod and Mrs.Byuntae look over to the new couple back. 

'Seriously? Why didn't I know?'

'It's your own fault. We were about to tell you but Jessica told us that you was not in a good mood because you are jealous with Nic... Wait guys what was his name?'

Ms.Blonde ask the others. When she said his name, it caught Mrs.Mushrooms attention. 

'Nickelodeon?'

'That's a channel pabo'

'Nickhun?'

Mrs.Mushroom answer it for them. 

'Yea! That!'

'This Nic...Aishh I don't know how to pronounce his name but he can make our popular and well known playgirl jealous'

Mrs.Byuntae just hang her head low not wanting to hear about this. Mrs.Mushroom look over to Mrs.Byuntae and just chuckle. Ms.Cold and Ms.Tall walk back to them and Ms.Cold quickly ask them what happened as she saw Mrs.Byuntae. 

Ms.Pearl explain it to the two and the other just listen again. 

'Don't you guys have movie to catch?'

Mrs.Byuntae said and they all look at their watch. 

'Oh yea! We have to go now guys.. We might be late'

Ms.Tall said and they all agreed. Mrs.Byuntae nod and say

'Yea go now..shu shu'

'Bye guys!'

They all left, leaving Mrs.Byuntae and Mrs.Mushroom alone. Mrs.Byuntae sigh before turning to face with a smirking Mushroom. 

'So you were ignoring me because you was jealous this morning?'

'I'm sorry for ignoring you this morning. I was not jealous. I was just mad with him. He was touching and hugging you even though he knew that you were uncomfortable. I feel like I wanted to punch him in the face.'

'Are you sure you're not jealous. That's just sound as same as jealous' 

'Whatever. Let's not talk about it anymore..'

'Heh. You was jealous.'

Mrs.Mushroom chuckle and Mrs.Byuntae just sigh before she lean closer to Mrs.Mushroom who already start leaning backward until her back hit Mrs.Byuntae's car. 

Mrs.Byuntae put her arms on each side, trapping Mrs.Mushroom who is nervous in this kind of position. Thing start become tense up when Mrs.Byuntae lean her body closer towards hers, closing the gaps between them as her face lean closer too. Their nose touch each others and lips are barely touching. 

'Stop teasing me or I'll kiss you'

'Like you would do it.. '

Mrs.Mushroom said lowly but Mrs.Byuntae can hear it clearly because they are very close to each other. 

'Are you challenging me,Mushroom?'

'I told you not to call me that'

'Then what should I call you? Miyoung?'

Mrs.Byuntae look straight into her eyes, as her breath are making the other person nervous like crazy.

Mrs.Mushroom gulp and bit her own lips. She want to say something but then her eyes went wide when she felt something on her lips.

Someone else's lips.

Mrs.Byuntae's lips. 

------------------------------------------

AN UPDATE FOR YOU! ^^

THEY KISSED! OMO! HAHAHA KK TEEHE.