Chap10 P5: I Need Your Warmth

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

CONTINUING FROM LAST CHAPTER.. 

Mrs.Mushroom hurriedly stand up and goes to her. Mrs.Byuntae was a little surprise since someone is on her way. Eyes are all on them now. 

'Oh my God! Are you okay? You look pale.'

Mrs.Mushroom cup her face and rub her fingers on her cheeks. Mrs.Byuntae just smile a little and move her hands away. She walk pass her and sit on her seat which is beside her bestfriend, Ms.Cold. Mrs.Mushroom just stand in front of her. 

She lean her body forward and put her head on the table. JeTi share a look then Ms.Cold nod her head. Mrs.Mushroom goes beside her and whispers. 

'Are you okay?..'

No respond. She stand up and look at Ms.Cold. Ms.Cold mouth to her 'Go to the nursery room.' Mrs.Mushroom nod and bend a little so she can reach her ear.

'Let's get you to the nursery room..'

Mrs.Byuntae just follow as what she said. She let Mrs.Mushroom help her up since she's feeling dizzy all of the sudden. Mrs.Mushroom put one arm around her should and the other one around her waist. 

'Be careful you two.'

Ms.Cold remind them and Mrs.Mushroom just smile. 

-----------------------------------

'Did you eat before coming to school?'

The nurse ask Mrs.Byuntae. She shakes her head weakly. Mrs.Mushroom is standing beside her while she's sitting on the bed. 

'You should rest here for awhile. I'll tell both of your teachers.'

She left them in the nursery room. 

'Are you still mad?'

She sits down beside her. Mrs.Byuntae sighs. 

'I don't like him, ___. I like you.'

Mrs.Mushroom look straight into her eyes when their eyes meet. Mrs.Byuntae look down onto the ground, broke their eyes contact because the dizziness is killing her right now. 

'Lay down. It will ease the headache.'

Mrs.Mushroom lightly push her to lay down. Mrs.Byuntae thank her and she just smile sweetly back at her. Mrs.Mushroom just stare her who already close her eyes. 

She thought that Mrs.Byuntae wants to sleep so she's going back to class but when she was about to do that, someone hold her by her wrist.

'Stay here.'

Mrs.Byuntae say weakly as she just look at her with her half close eyes. She move a little to make some space for her. At first she refuse but Mrs.Byuntae pull her. 

'I need your warmth.'

Mrs.Byuntae hug her and hide her face on the crook of her neck. Mrs.Mushroom bit her lips as she hesitately put her arms around her waist. 

Soon Mrs.Byuntae felt asleep in her embrace. Mrs.Mushroom pull her face away a little to see her face. She caresses her face, brushing her fingers on her smooth skin. She lean in and kiss her cheek. 

'I love you too.'

-------------------------------

Another update but also a short one. I'll update again soon :D 

They kissed, they hold hands, they hugged and both of them has confessed too. Will they be together? And what will happen to Mrs.Byuntae and Ms.Cold? Wait for more update to found out