II. Preparing for the party

♥ More than FRIENDS but less than LOVERS ♥

~Chapter 2~

 

* on Sungjae's POV *

"Hyunji-ah?" I called out her name.

"Coming!" as she shouted from her house, as I hear her running towards the door.

"Tada!!!" as she open the door, she was already ready for the party.

She dressed up with a pink tube cute cocktail that ends above her knees and a see through back.

"How do I look?" she asked, I was stunned by how pretty she actually looked but I decided to turn away.

"You look fine. Now, what should I wear?" I entered her house coldly and I heard her slam the door real hard, seems like she's disappointed I haven't praised her like I usually do.


* on Hyunji's (your) POV *

'I should look really pretty tonight. For the first time, he's coming on the party, with me! I just hope everything will turn out fine and cool today.'    you mentally talked as you do your makeup and hair in front of the mirror.

"Hyunji-ah?" Sungjae called out.

'OMG. It's him.' 

"COMING!!" as I sprayed my perfume all over and ran down.

"Tada!!!" I sang as I turn around for him to see how I look, overall and expecting that he would find me pretty.

"How do I look?" I asked while smiling at him, expecting a good answer.

"You look fine. Now, what should I wear?" He answered, looking away while entering my house. I slammed the door.

'What the hell is he thinking? He didnt even greeted me.' I thought, letting out a sigh and a y face, directly staring at him. He just continued to walk without looking at me.

"It's there, on the couch. Dress yourself up." I coldly answered and I was about to get back to my room to finish preparing and to cool down due to the disppointment, of course.

A warm hand encirlced my wrists, I knew it was his, but I didn't looked back at him.

"Where are you going?" he asked with a calm tone.

"Can't you see I'm going upstairs? You know, I'm on the stairs. Duh." answering him sarcastically while pointing on the staircase, still not looking at him.

He let go of my wrists carefully and said the words .. "You look gorgeous."

I smiled like an idiot to myself but continued walking up stairs.


* on Sungjae's POV *

"You look gorgeous" I said while releasing her arms.

'I really should've told her earlier but I think she was too excited that I kept it in for a moment, but seems like she was disappointed, aaaah, such a baby.' I smiled at myself.

I've found the clothes that I was about to wear on the couch.

It was a light pink shirt with a collar to be worn underneath as I put on an exact fit of black and white cardigan stripes above it, paired with it is a simple black pants. I put on the clothes and looked at myself on the window that reflects how I look like because of how dark it is outside and how bright it is inside.

"Hmmm, not bad." a voice behind me said, I knew it was Hyunji's.

"But it'll be better with this." she said pulling out a white tie.

"Are we pairing right now? Our outfits' are like .. similar." I asked while putting the tie around my neck.

"Yes. Sort of." she answered as she lean on the wall, looking carefully at how I'm having a hard time putting on my tie.

"Do you even know how to tie it? Gadd Sungjae. Lemme help you." as she come closer.

 

* on Hyunji's POV *

'LOL look at how cute he is, trying to tie that thing around his neck, how stupid can he be.' 

"Do you even know how to tie it? Gadd Sungjae. Lemme help you." I came closer to him.

He's so tall that I needed to tip-toe just to reach even the back of his neck, oh great.

"You do it like this, then this way, then you gotta tie it this way." as I do all the knotting, I knew he was just staring at me, I knew. I can feel it. I tried to ignore it and go on with what I'm doing.

"Hyunji-ah" He softly called my name.

'Oh my butterflies'

"Hmmm?" I answered without looking at him, pretending as if I don't know a thing.

He caressed my cheeks with the back of his hand on his way to my chin and held it up, making me face him. I looked into his eyes.

"Y-y-yes?" I stuttered. 'oh damn you Hyunji, how can you even, you're too obvious!'

"Thank you." he said calmly, while gulping in his saliva.

"For what?" I asked.

He didnt said a word and just lean in. I felt his lips on mine, softly but sweetly.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

 

-- to be continued --

I realized I'm having a lame update I'm so sorry but I hope you would still like it, I will update again later today or tomorrow! <3 thank you so much :'D