XVI. Welcome Home!

♥ More than FRIENDS but less than LOVERS ♥

~Chapter 16~

 

* on Sungjae's POV *

"Darling! Welcome home!" My mom met me at the front porch step and welcomed me home.

"Hi Mom. Thank you! It's nice to be home." I hugged her.

"We have a lot of catching up to do, son. Let's do it later? I will be going to work now." My mom hugged me back and left the house.

"Thank you for everything, son." My mom pat Donggeun hyung's shoulder.

"Welcome, eommonim." Donggeun hyung bowed.

"Ah, wait a minute." My mom looked back and wondered.

"Where's Hyunji?" She asked, looking directly to me.

I looked away.

"She's .. at home. Resting, probably. She was really tired." Donggeun hyung answered.

"Oh, poor little girl. Sungjae! Your princess took a really good care of you~ Why dont you bring her over just like old times? We all need some catching up to do." My mom smiled excitedly.

I stayed silent.

"He .. can't remember anything about Hyunji." Donggeun hyung whispered but loud enough for me and my mom to hear it.

"Oh. I'll keep going now then. Take care boys."  My mom walked as fast as possible to get away from the slightly awkward atmosphere.

"Just who the hell is Hyunji." I mumbled.

Donggeun hyung didn't answered but left a slight tap on my back, signalling me to not overthink about it and to give it a time.

"Heeeeeyyy~~ Look who's here." A girl came out from the kitchen that shocked me and Donggeun hyung.

"Who are you?" We both asked in unison.

"Wait." Donggeun hyung murmured.

"It's her!" He slightly whispered, probably talking to himself but I could clearly hear what he said.

Her? Who is this girl? She's pretty hot.

"Sungjae, my darling, welcome back!" The girl was about to come close to me but Donggeun hyung stood in front of me.

"You can't get near him." Donggeun hyung demanded.

"Why not? He's my boyfriend." She looked at me with that y look.

Damn, she's my girlfriend? She's too hot and seems b*tchy, not a type I would like to be my girl.

"What are you talking about? You made him like this!" Donggeun hyung started raising his voice.

"Hyung, give her some time to explain. I want to know things." I slightly tap his shoulder as a sign for him to slightly get off the way for me to come near the girl.

"She will deceive you!" Donggeun hyung warned me.

"No, babe. I love you. Please, listen to me." She grabbed my hands and I just let her hold it.

"Sungjae-ya!!" Donggeun hyung grabbed me but I shoved him.

"Please, hyung." I answered while my eyes are still glued on this girl in front of me.

"Are you really my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes, it's me, Sungjae. Mina." She claimed.

"Mina?" I was in daze.

I took my hands away from hers and wondered.

Something doesn't feel right.

"Bro." Donggeun hyung held me.

"What's wrong, babe?" Mina pouted.

I was just staring at her, trying to figure out that "something" but nothing comes out.

Aish.

I'm so mad at myself.

"I prepared breakfast for you. Your favorite!" She sighed but she was smiling.

We've gone to the kitchen and sat.

Bacon, Pancakes, Hot Chocolate. This look so familiar. Everything looks familiar. Just the place is a bit odd.

"Are you okay, bro?" Donggeun hyung whispered as he noticed I was in a deep thought.

I nodded. I lied.

Of course, I'm not okay. I'm trying to figure things out by myself, silently.

We sat down and prepared ourselves to eat.

I took my first bite of pancake.

Tastes different that what I expected. I was expecting a taste, I cant remember what kind of taste but I'm looking for it.

Mina grabbed a chair and sat beside me, I've seen Donggeun hyung glaring at her.

Something is really odd. Seems like I need to be careful of this girl.

"Do you remember all these, sweetie?" Mina asked, grabbing my arm.

No.

"Yes, seems familiar." I smiled.

I lied, okay.

Donggeun hyung showed a "WTF are you talking about" face to me.

I shrugged and took a spoonful to feed Mina.

"Ahhh~" I said, as I lift the spoon and attempting to feed her.

"Awwww. You never changed." she took the food and hugged me.

Donggeun hyung threw his fork on the table which I know is showing annoyance.

"I'm done." He stood up and was about to leave.

"Oppa, you havent even finished half your food." Mina showed an aegyo.

"Never call me oppa, I know what you've done." I heard him tell her.

What is it that she've done?

She glared at Donggeun hyung, I've seen it. I was looking straight on my plate but I can see her at the corner of my eyes.

"Aigoo, oppa seriously loves making jokes." she said, still clinging on my arms.

I stood up and was about to pick up my plate.

"You're done too?" Mina asked me cutely.

I nodded and placed the plate on the sink.

"Oh, okay. Let's rest on your room? Leave that there, please. I will take care of it later." she ordered me.

I left it and haven't said a thing.

I walked upstairs and entered my room and seen Donggeun hyung on my bed.

"Ya! What are you doing here?!" Mina yelled at him.

"What are YOU doing here." Hyung answered back.

"Can you please just stop bickering? I want to rest." I cut them off as I lie down next to Donggeun hyung.

"What? Where em I going to sleep?" Mina asked.

I looked at Donggeun hyung who shrugged his shoulder and shifted position, facing his back on me.

I looked back at Mina and spoke.

"Where do you use to sleep? I asked.

"Beside you of course! You're my boyfriend!!" She nagged.

"AISH!!" Donggeun hyung faced with an annoyed face and looked directly at her.

"What the fuq do you want?" He sent her a question

She teared and started sobbing.

"I'm doing my best to be the girlfriend that I was eversince but seems like I'm not getting any good thing from it." Mina sobbed.

I don't know what to do. I'm so confused.

Donggeun hyung was firm and faced his back again, putting on his earphones, as a sign he doesn't give a sinlge sh*t.

"I will bring you home." I finally decided.

"What? But I use to be here, with you." She insisted.

She is so stubborn.

She took her phone and scrolled into something.

"Look." she showed me a video from her phone.

"WHAT THE--" I covered my eyes as I've seen it.

It's a .. video?

So it's true? She's really my girlfriend.

-- to be continued --

A/N Sorry for the super long update! But I'm finally back! Omg after a lot of months! Wow ; u ;   thank you for all the support and for being patient and I can see new readers too OMG I'm so happy and I feel determined to update this again and work harder! Thank you so much <3

PS: There's a possiblility I will update this story almost everyday or every other day so stay tuned! <3;

Comment Replies~

AngelGirls ___here's an update! Thank you for reading and I hope you like this  chapter! :D

bijooo ___ here's a new update! Thank you for patiently waiting and I'm so sorry for such a long wait! <3;