I. This is how we are

♥ More than FRIENDS but less than LOVERS ♥
 

~Chapter 1~

 

"Sungjae-ah!" you called him while peeking at the window of your classroom.

Your classroom is just on the 2nd floor and you can see the football field when you peek from your window and there's your friend, Sungjae, on the bleachers, sitting and reading his favorite book.

"Ya!!!!" you yelled once again as he seem to not hear you.

"WHAT?!" Sungjae yelled back, not looking at you, his eyes are still glued at the book he's reading.

"Raah!" as you threw him a lollipop.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Sungjae stood up fast and glared at you.

"Are you going out later?" you ignored his deathly stare and grinned instead.

"Later?" Sungjae scratched the back of his head. "What's with later?" he asked.

"Duhh!!!" as you showed him the ticket to your school's club party that's just held once a year.

Every club party, all junior and senior students can attend and can do whatever they want, get wild, drink till they drop, and all things that they can't do at school. It's the time wherein all junior and senior class are waiting every year, while the freshmen and sophomores are feeling very eager to step junior and senior already to be able to attend the club party.

"Hmmm, you know I aint into those kind of things, right?" Sungjae answered, about to sit.

"Ya! It's our last year here already! I got you tickets already, pabo! So you have no choice but to come with me." as you poked out your tongue and showed him two tickets.

"Aisshh! I dont have anything to wear!" Sungjae stated another excuse.

"I borrowed my cousin's clothes already for you. Come over at my house by 7PM, okay? When you dont come, I'm gonna hunt you down and burn your house down." you playfully threaten him.

"But ... " Sungjae was about to reason out more but you closed the windows of your classroom while sending him a flying kiss on purpose

* on Sungjae's POV *

'Great. Now I have no choice, pshh. This girl is seriously no joke.'

I got home from school by 5PM and started helping my mom on preparing my early dinner as she knew I'm going out later.

"I heard you're going to the party with Hyunji!" my mom told me happily as she smirked at me.

"Arrgh, she forced me!" I defended myself.

"You'll still come anyway. Aiish, what are you and Hyunji, really?" my mom suddenly asked.

"I dont know." I answered as I bow down.

"Aisshh, it's been so long already, son. Don't you think you need to talk about things?" my mom tapped my shoulder, I felt her concern but I didnt answered.

"Do you love her?" she asked, I just shrugged my shoulders.

I don't know what really is happening between us. Although I partly know, it just seems confusing. I dont know how we became like this, how it turned out like this, it just happened.

I ate my dinner and grabbed my jacket to head out to Hyunji's house.

 

 

-- to be continued --

 

This is a really short chapter, I know but things will get better and longer on the next chapters! I'll be updating tomorrow so please stay tuned! :)

 

PS: This author is a hardcore Melody ;; <3  BTOB is my favorite group ever kjhgkjdgfg;;