X. NOPE!

♥ More than FRIENDS but less than LOVERS ♥

~Chapter 10~

 

* on Sungjae's POV *

I smirked and pulled out from the kiss.

I caressed her face.

"You're so wonderful." I said in a y way.

She giggled and blushed.

"WONDERFUL TO THROW OUTSIDE THE WINDOW"

I used my blanket to wrap her whole body as fast as I could and grabbed the rope that Peniel hyung used to tie the boxes of his packages from America, which was just on my reach, thankfully, to tie her up.

"Aaahh!! SUNGJAE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Mina shouted.

"What the hell em I doing?? YOU'RE GOING TO HELL." I answered as I lifted up the wrapped blanket with her inside.

Ohh. She looks exactly like a Kimbap.

I ran down the stairs, opened the door and threw her on the grass in front of our house.

I literally threw her.

I ran up again as fast as I could a grabbed her bra that ended up hanging on my wall clock and ran down again.

"Here. You'll need this." I threw her bra near the blanket where she is.

"Never think of coming back, you ." I shut the door close.

The moment I shut the door, I ran to the comfort room, brushed my teeth and took a shower.

Ewwww. How could she be sooooo wet, I havent even turned hard.

I laughed out loud thinking of how desperate she was at my bedroom, just a few moments ago.

I changed the beddings and everything that came in contact with Mina on my bed.

It's just ... gross.

* on Peniel's POV *

We drank a lot more than I expected and a drunk Hyunji is right in front of me.

"Oppa, let's sleep now, I'm tired." she said while giggling.

"Okay Hyunji. Let's sleep now, let's lay down." I laid down on my back on the sheet that we spread on the grass.

"Ahhhh, it's so comfortable, more like a bed." I stretched out and Hyunji sat beside me.

"I think I should take a photo of the sky, just look how nice the stars are." Hyunji uttered as she brought out her camera and tilted her body up for a better shot of the sky.

"Wooopp!!" Hyunji shouted as she fell above me, probably because she's too drunk.

"Aiishh, Hyunji, you're drunk. Go to sleep." I stared at her eyes.

She kissed me instead, deeply. She closed her eyes and my eyes are wide open. I was so shocked.

"Hyunji~~" I said with her lips on mine while I'm trying to stop her.

Her hands touched my face and her kisses got stronger.

I held her hands and rolled, ending up with me, above her.

"HYUNJI. STOP. YOU'RE DRUNK." I slightly scolded.

"Oppa, I like you." she softly said.

I sighed.

"Rest now, Hyunji." I said calmly.

I need to call Sungjae to say that we're spending the night here.

I sat up and pulled out my phone from my pocket.

Oh, one missed call from Sungjae. I really need to call him.

I called his phone more than twice but he wasn't picking up.

He must be asleep, but I need to tell at least to her mom that I'm staying out.

I dialled the house's phone number.

"Hello?" Sungjae answered.

I talked to him and tried to explain him that I'm spending the night out with Hyunji but Hyunji seems to be out of her mind, she kept on bothering me while I was talking until she pulled me, making me lay down beside her.

Without a word, Hyunji wrapped her arms and legs around me that totally shocked me. My voice ended up shaking and I'm pretty sure Sungjae noticed.

Aahh I thought this girl is already sleeping.

She talked to Sungjae for a while, asserted that I'm a great man that made me embarrassed because of how drunk she is.

She left a peck on my cheeks the moment she handed me my phone back.

Human have supernatural powers, if we're connected to one another through hearts, we will feel what the other person feels, even if he/she covers it up. I knew Sungjae was slightly hurt when he heard the peck and I felt that I was just obliged to explain that there's nothing going on between us.

"Nothing's going on between me and Hyunji. Trust me." I cleared myself.

"You dont need to explain." I heard him, I knew he was crying. His voice was shaking and it felt really heavy on my chest.

He hung up.

He likes her.

I turned my head to see Hyunji and I saw her sleeping, with open. I just smiled.

She's such a baby.

I fell asleep in a short while until my phone started ringing again.

Sungjae.

He warned us. He was scared, I can feel it. I feel like I could hear his heart thumping right next to my ears. I wonder why.

"Hyunji." I softly tapped her.

"Mmmmm?" she answered.

"Hyunji wake up, we need to leave. Now." I whispered.

"Why oppa? Something wrong?" she sat up while rubbing her eyes.

"I'll explain to you later. Get up and pack your things. Make sure you wont leave anything behind." I demanded.

She tried to stand up but fell.

"Ouch, my head hurts. I feel really dizzy." she whined like a little child.

"Lemme help you." I lifted her up like how I did earlier and let her seat comfortably on the driver's seat.

She fell asleep the moment I landed her.

Oh this girl.

I packed everything up instead and drove off to a hotel nearby.

"A room for two." I asked at the lady at the counter, while piggy back riding a sleeping Hyunji.

"Your girlfriend seems tired." she winked as she handed me the room keys.

"Heh." I awkwardly smiled back and walked away.

I landed her on the bed softly as we reached our room.

I laid beside her and fell asleep right away.

~

Next thing I knew, it's morning already.

I shifted on the left side of the bed and seen a sleeping Hyunji.

I stood up and my eyes were wide open to see our room.

Why is it so messy? Seems like somebody barged in.

I checked every single things we got and it's all complete.

Hmmm, weird.

"Oppa." I heard Hyunji.

"Oh~ you woke up? Good Morning." I said, still with a wondering face.

"Oh my gosh, what have I've done?" she said as she bolted up from the bed.

"Done where?" I asked.

"Here. I needed to go to the comfort room in the middle of the deep night. I was really dizzy I kept on falling and held on everything on my reach but ended up on messing everything. I'm sorry." she bowed down due to embarrassment.

"You could've woken me up!" I laughed as a sign of relief.

"You're sleeping too deep, I don't wanna disturb you." She poked her tongue out cutely.

"Let's call the room service for breakfast." I was about to pick up the phone.

"Oppa." she held my hand which is on the phone.

I looked at her in shock.

"You've heard me last night, right?" Hyunji broke.

"Heard what?" I asked.

"I like you."

She's so straight forward.

I thought she just said it last night because she was drunk, but no, she meant it.

"Sungjae likes you." I mentioned.

She sighed.

"Do you like me?" she asked again.

"I do, but I dont wanna hurt my bestfriend. Besides, we just met. Let's take it easy?" I said with a nice intention.

She bow down and let out a sigh again.

"Okay." she left a word.

"I'm gonna call the roomservice now." I shifted the topic since it was getting awkward already and dialled the front office.

* on Sungjae's POV *

I rubbed my eyes and realized it's in the morning already and I fell asleep on the couch.

I remember what happened last night and headed outside to check if she left something that could be suspicious.

Hmmm. Nothing bad.

I shut the door close and headed up to my room.

I found a letter on my bed and opened it.

"We're not yet done but I won't charge you for what you've done. Hyunji will. So make sure to keep an eye on her. Everytime you blink, a thing may happen to her."

Crap.

I ran and hurriedly took my phone to dial Hyunji's phone.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hyunji?!"

"Yes, Sungjae?"

"Where are you?"

"Ahhh, right now I'm at the supermarket just a few kilometers away from the hotel we're staying at. Why?"

"Are you alone?"

"Yes, I am. I left Peniel oppa at the hotel on purpose since I wanted to surprise him."

"Surprise him for what?"

"It's mom's death anniversary today. I asked the kitchen at the hotel if they would allow me to cook since I wanted to cook yummy food for him, he really treated me well last night, I feel obliged to pay him back."

"Hyunji, listen okay?"

"I am."

"Mina was at home last night."

"WHAT?! She was? Why?!"

"She seduced me and things, and the worst thing is, she's keeping an eye on you. She even took photos last night of you and Peniel hyung at the place where you were dating."

"Is that the reason why Peniel oppa woke me up to transfer to a hotel?"

"Yes. Please be careful Hyunji."

"No. I don't believe you."

"What?"

"You were the one who betrayed me."

"Wait what?"

"You think I wont know?"

"Know what?"

"You're dating Mina and you even had with her."

"No!!!"

"YOU DID. I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY TWO EYES. AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH, YOU'LL DO THIS TO ME? I hate you, Yook Sungjae. Never show me your face again."

She hung up.

"WAIT NOOOOOOOO!!" I shouted.

-- to be continued --

Comment Replies:

_spencer __ aha. naaaa dont think that you're spamming, I really appreciate reading comments it makes me work even harder. Thank you for your support and interest! ♥♥

funnyfannyism __ muahahaha. Here's an update bby;;