XI. Plans

♥ More than FRIENDS but less than LOVERS ♥

~Chapter 11~

 

* on Hyunji/Your POV *

My heart pounded real fast and really heavy when I've seen Sungjae calling my phone.

"Hello?" I answered and pretended to be normal.

The moment he mentioned Mina's name, I cried and prevented Sungjae from hearing it.

How could he act all innocent after what he've done?

I hung up, I can't take it anymore. The pain is killing me.

I turned my phone off. I knew he will be calling again.

Okay. I lied.

~

/ Last Night /

* Zzzztt zttt zzztt *

My phone vibrated, it shocked me that I bolted up from the bed.

I've seen Peniel oppa sleeping right next to me.

I've opened my phone and received a video message.

It was them, Mina and Sungjae on the bed, Mina was and Sungjae was intense as well, he even kissed Mina from her lips, down to her neck and even down to her chest. They were talking and the way Sungjae talked to her, seems like he really likes it. The video was cut after that. I don't know what happened next but I ain't a fool. I know he did it with her. How could he.

I stood up and threw all the things I could grab around the room. I expected that Peniel oppa would woke up because of the intense noise and things that are breaking but he didn't.

He must be tired.

I went into the comfort room, I showered and even hit my head on the walls. I wanted to forget everything. Blood was all over the tub I'm in. I washed it away and made sure that Peniel oppa wont knew about it.

I walked out of the comfort room and kneeled down, I feel so weak.

Earlier when I ran out to grab something, my phone rang.

Mina.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi sissy. How are you?" she said in a very annoying tone.

"What do you want?"

"Oh, nothing much. Just .. asking. Are you with Sungjae?"

"Huh? No. I'm not."

"So it's really him!!"

"Him? Who?"

"The one who asked me out just earlier today."

"Asked you out?"

"Yes! Oh, I think he really do like me. I'm sorry sis."

"How did he asked you out?"

"He randomly called me and said 'Sorry' after what happened to the club. I accepted him and he suddenly asked me to come over."

"......."

"Oh I need to go and hung up sis, he's waiting for me, he invited me on his house since he told me he's alone. I hope you don't mind me dating him. Love ya!"

She hung up.

I was about to buy a cake for Peniel oppa but I ended up buying alcoholic beverages because of what I've heard.

I did everything to forget it, I kissed Peniel oppa and I've been so clingy.

I feel so guilty that it seems like I used him but I had no choice, besides, I like him too.

But I love Sungjae.

I made Sungjae jealous purposely when he called. I did everything on purpose.

The first thing I did the time I woke up in the morning was to tell Peniel oppa that I like him. I don't know, I'm not on the right state of mind. All I could think of is Sungjae. No other man but Sungjae.

/ back to present /

I realized that tears kept on flowing on my cheeks again.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" a stranger asked me.

I started crying even harder and ended up panting, I can't breath well and just ran outside the supermarket.

"HYUNJI!!!" Peniel oppa called.

"OPPAAAAA" I ran to him and hugged him hard.

"What happened Hyunji? What happened?? Tell me!!" Peniel was shaking my shoulders.

I looked into his eyes and I've seen how panicked he was, cold sweat was taking over his body for seeing me like this.

I hugged him again.

"I'm sorry oppa. I'm really sorry. I'm so so so sorry." I cried harder.

"It's Sungjae, isn't it?" he whispered while patting my head and my hair.

I nodded.

"I'm so sorry oppa, I lied to you." I hugged him tighter.

"It's okay Hyunji, I already knew that you were doing it because of Sungjae."

I broke away from the hug and looked at him.

"You did??" I was shocked.

He nodded.

"I've seen how you teared when Sungjae left when I asked you out. I've seen how Sungjae was upset when he entered the room seeing me holding you. I asked you out on purpose as well, Hyunji." he broke.

"Purpose? What purpose?"

"To make him jealous."

"WHAT?!"

"Sungjae is a type of guy who cant be straight forward to what he feels. I've seen how you took care of him. I've witnessed how you looked at him. I know you two love each other so much. I can see it and I can feel it even if you're not talking."

I teared again and hugged him tighter.

"Oppa. Thank you so much." I sobbed.

"I like you, Hyunji. I really do, but I ain't going in between you and Sungjae. I just want him to be more upfront about his feelings."

"Help me oppa. Please help me." I begged.

"What happened?"

I talked to him about what happened, about Mina, about what I've seen, about what I've heard and everything. I never hid anything.

"Crap. He just didnt." he broke.

"I know oppa, I cant believe it as well."

"Knowing him, he wont give up on temptation."

"But he did."

"There's a reason behind this. We need to find it out."

"We need to. I'm sorry oppa, for putting you in all these."

"It's okay Hyunji."

"Oppa, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes Hyunji, I will be your boyfriend. To help you with Sungjae."

"Thank you oppa." I hugged him tight, he hugged me back.

* on Peniel's POV *

I finally knew what my purpose is. I will help Hyunji with these issues with Sungjae.

I like her, but I love my bestfriend more.

There's gonna be other girl for me, and that is not Hyunji.

I accept it.

"Let's go Hyunji?" I asked her to go back to the hotel.

"Uhh, oppa. I'm about to buy some ingredients since I want to cook something for you. I think I should get it for you first." she insisted.

"No, let's get it when we got back home." I showed her my phone.

Peniel hyung, I think you could go home now, please bring Hyunji home too. I need to talk to her.

"Ohhhh~~" she winked at me.

Seems like she got my message.

"Let's go home!" she linked her arms on mine and we walked our way back to the hotel.

* on Sungjae's POV *

What the crap was that? Did Mina do something again?

I tried calling her again but seems like she turned her phone off.

I called Peniel hyung but he's not picking up.

I decided to send him a text instead, it takes a while for him to answer and I'm being all anxious and worried already.

'Okay, we're on our way back. We need to tell you something.'

I had a weird feeling.

What is it that they need to say?

A few hours later, the doorbell rang.

* ding dong *

I opened the door and I've seen Peniel hyung and Hyunji. My heart broke into pieces as I've seen Hyunji who is wrapping her arms into Peniel hyung's waist and his arms around her shoulders. 

They were laughing and happy.

"Oh, hi Sungjae." Peniel hyung broke as he let go of Hyunji the moment I opened the door.

"You've ... arrived." I stuttered while looking at Hyunji.

Hyunji lifted up her head and talked as if nothing happened.

"You need to talk to me? What is it that you need?" she even smiled at me.

"I'll tell you later. Please come in." I answered.

"Oh okay." she walked past by me with Peniel hyung.

"Peniel Oppa!! Lemme cook for you!!" she said as she held his arms.

"Ohh, okay. If my darling says so." he winked and kissed her forhead.

"Darling?" I broke their moment.

"What is this?" I directly asked them.

"Peniel oppa and I are together." she bluntly said.

"Hyunji~" Peniel hyung called her.

"No oppa, he needs to know." she's talking to Peniel hyung but she's glaring at me.

Her eyes are firing.

"Let's stop playing games, Yook Sungjae." she coldly asserted.

She walked out and made her way through the kitchen.

"What is this hyung?" I grabbed Peniel hyung's collar.

"Cool down bro. You told me you're not dating, is there anything wrong if we date?" he talked softly.

I released him and looked at him.

"Peniel oppa!!!" Hyunji called from the kitchen.

"Uhh?" Peniel hyung answered, still looking at me.

"Nothing much, I needed to hear your voice. I miss you everytime you're out of my sight." she shouted loud.

Peniel hyung was about to go to the kitchen but I grabbed his wrist.

I looked at him sadly.

He looked like he got my message and get out of the way, signalling me to go to the kitchen instead.

"Thank you." I whispered.

He bowed.

"Peniel oppa, what would you like me to put on the top of the cake? Whip cream or chocolate sprikles?" Hyunji asked.

Her back was facing the door as she was facing the fridge, holding the whip cream on her left and chocolate sprinkles on her right.

"Whip cream" I answered.

She flinched and put both of those at the kitchen counter beside the fridge.

"I ain't talking to you." she coldly said, still facing her back at me.

"Please face me." I touched her waist.

"Don't you dare touch me." she shoved my hand and walked away from me.

I grabbed her and hugged her from behind.

"What the hell Sungjae." she faced me.

"Why are you doing this? Tell me Hyunji, tell me."

"Tell you what? Doing what?"

"Peniel hyung and you."

"I like Peniel oppa, okay?"

"Then what em I?"

She sighed and looked into my eyes.

"You're nothing to me." she bluntly said.

Tears were appearing at the corners of her eyes as she bow down.

"No. I know I'm not." I walked closer to where she is and grabbed her face.

"Look at me Hyunji, look at me." I positioned her face next to me but her eyes are looking the other way.

"HYUNJI. LOOK AT ME." I nearly shouted.

She glared at me instead, her body is shaking.

"Tell me you don't like me." I demanded.

She stayed silent, her gaze soften and her tears kept on falling.

I kissed her lips. She stayed still.

She took a deep breath and pushed me.

My face received a slap.

"How dare you do that to me after kissing and having with my sister." she shouted.

"What?! I never had with her!" I explained myself.

"I KNOW YOU DID." she threw me her phone with the video of I and Mina, on my bed.

I stood there in shock as I watch the video.

I looked back at her, she's already on the floor, crying harder. Probably the hardest cry I've seen her do.

"I can explain, Hyunji. Nothing happened." I hugged her.

"Get off me." she pushed me and stood up.

"Peniel oppa, lets go." she walked through the door.

The next thing I knew, the door was shut close.

I sat on the spot, still holding her phone, crying in disbelief of what Mina can do.

 

-- to be continued --

yay two chapters in a day!! :'D <33

 

Comment Replies:

funnyfannyism __ here is what happened bby xD