Luhan's back

King Of Players

 

By CutieButDorkyVirus 
 
-Luhan POV-
 
I decided to come back home early. I left TaeMin's house and started to drive back to Sehun. I'm standing right next to the door and knocked it twice lightly. "Hello? Who are you?" A tall handsome man stood at the door. "I-I'm Luhan. Sehun-ssi servant or helper." "Oh okay then." I man said. He introduced himself and everything  "Do you like Sehun Luhan?" Junhyun asked I stayed tensed for a bit until he said "Because at night Sehun would ALWAYS talk about you 'Luhan this Luhan that. Did you know Luhan looks like a girl?' Keke it's pretty funny." "I do not look like a girl!" I said laughing so hard. "Yeah just need to add some lip stick and flowers in your hair and there you go a pretty girly luhan!" We both chuckled and started to drink the coffee. We started to just talk normally until we heard footsteps. I looked up and saw Sehun all beautiful with his messy bed head and wearing a SHINee green shirt with his under pants on. Keke. " I'm back Sehunnie" I stood up then hugged him. "Welcome back Luhan." He hugged back. Snap snap you hear a camera go off. "Whoops kekeke. Flash went off too. Sorry couldn't help it  it was too cute not to take a picture." Junhyun said. I decided to make all of us breakfast. "So how was break Luhan?" Sehun asked. "Oh alright I guess." I said placing the plates infront of the boys Junhyungs eye balls looked like it was going to pop out anytime soon when he saw the dish. "Oh sweet Buddha! That's a lot!" He said while Sehun was busy eying the older boy's food then taking a hash brown. "Sehun' put that back or no extra.!" I yelled. "Awe buy Hyung I want more" Sehun was about to start "crying" so I hurried at got him more. "Yay! Thanks you! Now I want bubble tea!" He picked up his phone and texted someone. Ding dong! "Hello sir this is Oh Sehun. Good day" the man walked away bowing to me. I looked down and saw four bubble tea. I decided to take a picture and send it to Sehun "if you want these clean up the table and your room." Kekeke. 
 
-during 1-3 pm ish-
 
Junhyung had to leave for Sehun's dad. I wonder what he work as. All I know is that he's super duper rich and famous but Sehun isn't that much since he's always inside ordering bubble tea by the dozen. -.-  "Luhannie! Let's go downtown and walk. I need to get some air." Sehun said while grabbing my i mean Xiumin car keys. "Okay but we gotta be home by six. I need to make you dinner." I said while I was putting my shoe on. "Yay!" Sehun smiled big and bright. I fall for him harder everytime he does something like that but something seems wrong. Like that's not the real him...
 
-dinner-
 
"Okay come down Sehun I'm done cleaning and cooking dinner!" .... No reply. Once again I screamed for Sehun to come down. "Sehun come down!" I got worried and went to see what's wrong. I opened his door. I guess he was sleeping so I walked up to him and turned him around to wake up until Sehun opened his eye and grabbed my arm and pulled me down harshly while he placed his lips on my neck. It wasn't a soft kiss more like a rough one.He suddenly flipped me over so I was bottom and he was top. I tried to push him off of me but nothing work. I shut my eyes tightly hoping this would end soon...
 
================
 
CutieButDorkyVirus ...
 
Sorry I didnt update on Wednesday I was really sick and still sick now but a bit more worse than last time and I think something is wrong with my hip since I dance I hit against a wall and my throat is really dry. Is it a flu? I don't know. Sorry its short. But here the side note! 
 
--------
Unnie: You stupid kid stop buying so much bubble tea! You know what you could be buying with that money!?
Sehun: w-what? 
Unnie: CHEWING GUM!
Lay: When am I coming in?
Maknae: soon. Soon. 
Zelo: how about me? I wanna be that cool kid and everyone loves! 
Kai: everyone loves me
G-dragon: shut up everyone loves me. 
Sohee: have you guys seen Xiumin? 
Luhan: nope go try Chen's room
Sohee: okay
Junhyung: Whaa! I want more of Luhan's Cooking.... Or maybe him. Kekeke. ;) 
Sehun: he's mine. 
 
 
End of this chapter