Break?

King Of Players

 

By CutieButDorkyVirus
 
*Luhan POV*
 
-Bathroom-
 
"Oh man. I have a hot but cute new person I have to serve now... I hope he won't kill me." Luhan turns on the shower and start washing himself. "I wonder how this is gonna turn out... *spots peppermint scent shampoo* "Ohhhh! My favorite." 
~after shower/ getting dressed~
I start to put on Sehun's clothes which smells just like him. Luhan begins to start putting on his clothes. Luhan slipped on Sehun's shirt that was a tad bit too big for him to wear. "I might need to clip the sleeves or ask for a new shirt... Nah I'm alright it's gonna get cold"
~out if the bathroom~
*Luhan started to roll up his sleeves* He finds Sehun sleeping peacefully in his room hugging a pillow pet that is a panda. Sehun woke up when I was rolling up my sleeves.  "You got chores to do go do them" I told Luhan. "Okay ill wake you up when it's morning" I told him then I bowed and closed his door. 
 
-In kitchen-
 
"Ahh~~ let's turn on some music." Plays B2ST Beautiful Night
*Spots a small pile of dishes and a dirty counter* "Jez for a person 2 years younger than me is sure dirty. *Start to wash dishes and Hyunseung part started to play* 
 
"Byeol-i bitnaneun areumdaun bam-iya-iya I bam-i yeongwonhagil nae soneul jababwa" done the dishes. Check. Clean counter not check. "Let's clean the counters now!~~~" *SHINee Love Like Oxygen ringtone* "ohhh I got a text message"
 *I.D. "Princess Aish"*
"Hey pretty boy! How's work so far? Sorry I couldn't text you sooner I was just studying for a biiiig exam. ;(" I decided to text my beautiful girlfriend. <3 "Hi ugly girl! It's fun. My boss is super super adorable and lame. Keke.  I hope you pass. I'm going to see if I can get off this weekend to see you. Why study when your brain is HUUGGGE!" *send* I started to clean the counters. *Mp3 plays To The Beautiful You OST- It's You* "Oh nice. This kid been here for how many hours and he manage to get a banana peel behind the microwave!" *Love Like Oxygen plays -text-* "More adorable than me? I don't think so. Okay good! I can see you. ^.^" awe she's such a sweetheart. "I'm more cuter than you. It's late we should be asleep now. Go get lots of rest. I don't want you to be tired for school so get sleeping my love." After finishing cleaning the kitchen I got ready for bed...
 
-morning-
I woke up finding sehun still sleeping and a baby, arms spread out, one leg in the blanket and the other out. I went and took a shower, brushed my teeth and did basically my mornin routine. I went down to make breakfast for me and Sehun. Which was phô (AN= HAHAHA an Vietnamese dish) took at lease an hour to make since I had to go and get groceries anyway. I decided to text Aish... 
-text-
Luhan: Free period yet?
Aish: Almost three more minute. 
Luhan: Shouldn't you be learning?
Aish: Nope sub but man this person is mean! They gave me so much work! My wrist hurts so bad. 
Luhan: Awe do you want me to kiss it? _Kisses Wrist_
Aish: Awe thank you. ^^ 
Luhan: What are you doing now?
Aish:Well I'm gonna get lunch so eat I guess
 
*Ding Dong!* "whoops gotta go someone is here. Love you." I quickly shut off the mp3 and sent the text. I fixed myself before opening te door. "Hello welcome to Mr. Sehun-ssi house how my i help you?" I smiled very nice to the person. When I got a good look at her she was very pretty. Her hair was dyed to a velvet red, hair was long and wavy and was wearing a business suit. "Hello dear I'm hear looking for Sehun. Is he home?" The mysterious women asked. "Yes he is ma'am. But may I ask whats your name?" "Mari is the name." "Lovely name ma'am. Please follow me and I'll show you Sehun- ssi. But before that would you like a cup of Ginsen Tea?" "Yes please dear" after getting her tea I walked past the living room. "What a lovely house here..." I finally reached Sehun's room. "Please wait here while I get Sehun- ssi" she then nodded her head. "Sehunnie~~~ wake up please." I shook his arm lightly. "..The hell?" Sehun managed to say with a annoyed, very sleepy tone. "Sehunie, mianhae but someone's here to see you." he blinked several times. Still looking pissed. "Luhan..who's here?" Sehun asked me. I just pointed to a lady waving at him sipping a cup of her warm tea. It seems like he didn't know her from his blank expression. He got out of bed and didn't bother to get changed. (Jez lazy much)Sehun walked into the washroom to do something I guessto brush his teeth, and fixed his hair. Then he walked out and over to the kitchen and started to make something. "I shall be cleaning in the living room now Sehun- ssi" "Okay don't break anything" Sehun said still pissed. While fixing up the couches and finding random coins over heard Sehun's voice trying to sound calm web he's not. They're talking about something about his friend and money but I don't bother to ease drop. *Vibrate*
 
-Text-
Xiumin: you didn't die yet did you?
Me: Haha. Yeah. Texting beyond the grave. 
 
I sent xiumin the text and kept on cleaning... I then get into his room. Whoosh! A wave of Sehun's scent hit my nose. I started to fold up his clothes and everything and make his bed since I basically have to to do it. After I was done doing what I was doing I sat in my room fixing my clothes and everything. *knock knock* "Please come
In" I said without turning. "I'm very thankful for your help and your delicious tea. Here is some money for you since you've been kind to help me." *hands Luhan 50dollars* "Oh my Ms. Mari I can't accept this! It's too much. Your thank you was enough for me." I said. "It's the lease I can do. So thank you and I shall be taking my leave." She said bowing her head and I was fully bowing. After hearing the door close a sudden yell. "LUHANIE!" I decided before I go down to walk I should change. I changed into an outfit that was simillar to the one I wore on the first day of work for him. Then I walked down with a smile on my face and I saw him holding a white envelope. All of a sudden Sehun talked. "Now what about the shower thing?" I stood there confused for a moment then remember "oh well after I was done showering I walked out fixing my sleeves and I found you sleeping... More like knocked out. Hahaha." "Um… Sehun-ssi can I ask for a favor?" "Sure anything" Sehun said while eating his phô. "We'll... Um...um..." "Come on you can tell me"  "I was wondering if I could have the weekend off?" "..what??" Sehun said like if I just taught a Harry Potter spell to him. I started to get worried that he would fire me"y-you see.." I stated to go on"there's someone special who i want to spend the weekend with.." I was blushing so much. Nice going genius.  "ohh, okay. Who is this special person?" Sehun asked me.  "Um..." I looked down blushing. "M-m-my girlfriend" Sehun looked abit sad. I felt guilty. "You can have off... Starting today" "What? But today is only Thursday!" I have him my famous eye smile and smiled wide. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!" I ran up and hugged him and ran to my room and started to pack. 
 
-text-
Luhan: Guess what Hyung!?
Xiumin: you got me some money or food?~~~ 
Luhan: no ill bring you out to eat later. But I got the weekend off! 
Xiumin: okay? What's the catch?
Luhan: It's starting today! I get four days off! 
Xiumin: cool. You can stay over at my place.... You just gotta bring me food. 
Luhan: Okay ill be there in 20. 
 
"Okay let's see gotta pack..."
 
-3mins later-
"I going to leave Sehunnie! If you need me my number is on my door!" "Okay! Don't get hurt or anything! Bye!" 
 
-At Xiumin-
"Here's your food squishy" "Thanks" "How was work?" "It was nice" I was sitting down picking a channel on tv. "Oh did I tell you Kai is gonna visit soon?" Xiumin told me while he's eating his food. "No. When?" I aske then taking some food. "Later in like 40mins he told me he was going to visit someone first" "10dollars it's his girlfriend..." I said. "Yep. And I bet you he's still stupid." Xiumin keeps laughing at what he said. "Oh hey imma be back in a hour okay? I gotta visit someone too. See if Kai can stay back longer." "Okay... But go get me some bubble tea." "Okay thanks" 
 
-In a flower shop-
"What type of flower should I get?..." I said looking at all of the beautiful flowers.  "Excuse me... Do you need help?" I looked up and saw a boy that looked like he's in his early twenties. "Um yes... What type of flower would go nice with white Lily?" I asked. "Hmmm... light purple hydrangeas would be lovely with some leaves and pearls on them. Would you like that?" The man asked. "Yes I would." I said then bowed my head. "Okay here you go ill ring up the price.... That'll be $25.50" I gave the man the money. "Um may I ask your name? I would like to have you every time I come here to get flowers since these are beautiful" I asked so ever kindly. "Thank you. My name is TaeMin." "Oh okay thanks for the help. Bye" I said while waving bye. "Please come again!" TaeMin said. 
 
-House-
*knock knock* "Who is it?" A lovely voice was heard. "It's meeee" I tried to use a old lady voice. "Haha Prince Lulu." *creeeek* the door open to show my beautiful girlfriend. "I got these for you." I handed her the flowers. "It's for all of your hard work." I said. "Thanks Lulu! Lets go somewhere..." "Okay! Where shall we go?" I asked. "Hmm... Lets go to the park!!" "Okay. Go get dressed." "Okay!"
 
-At Park 6:30pm-
It was quiet and lonley at the park so it was good. "Are you suppose to be at work right now?" "No I got the day off!" I smiled wide. "Oh cool!" Aish told me. "Yah! Stop doing that! Imma tell Kai oppa!" I heard a sudden scream. Me and Aish turned around. I saw this boy that look very familiar and a girl there too. "Ah! That got in my eye!" The girl started to cry. Aish started to run to the crying girl. "Are you alright miss?" Aish asked with a such caring tone. "*sniff sniff* yes thank you. I just got dirt in my eye" the girl said. "Oh okay. My name is Aish and this here is Luhan." She said pointing to me. "Hi Aish. Hi Luhan." The girl waved her hand. "I'm Vicky and this blob here is TaeMin he's my cousin." Vicky said to us. "Oh now I know who you two are!" I said. Aish and Vicky stared at me weirdly like an owl O___O. 
"TaeMin aren't you the one who helped me with the flowers a while ago?" I asked with an eye raised. "Hu? Oh yeah." "You're the one who picked them?" Aish said. "Yep. I hope you liked them." TaeMin said. "I do. A lot thank you for helping Luhan out." Aish said. "Umm... But excuse me but how do you know me?" Vicky said. "Oh yeah. Well do you know anyone with the name Jongin? Or by his fake name Kai?" I asked. "O___O Yes..." Vicky said holding on to TaeMin's arm ready to run. "We'll I'm Kai's friend. Luhan." I said. "Ohh you're the Luhan that Jongin talks about so much!" Vicky said. "That idiot..." I said "Yah! That's not nice to talk about him like that!" Aish hit me. "Oh Taeminnie it's almost time for dinner we should go before appa and umma yell at me." Vicky said "Hu? Oh okay. Bye! ^^" TaeMin said. "Bye!" Me and Aish said at the same time. "Wow. It's already 7pm. We should get going now." I said. "Yeah let's go." Aish said and we walked home hand in hand. "Go to sleep okay and study hard, but not too hard. I love you. Night. ~~~" I said while tucking her in her bed. "Okay. Good night. I love you too oppaa" 
 
-At home/ Xiumin place-
"Finally you're back." Xiumin said. "Where's my food?" "Sorry ate it all." I said pretending to eat food. "I don't get any hi's or ayo waddup kai?" Kai said sitting on the stairs texting someone. "I my bad bro. Waddup?" I said. "Sup. Where were you? I heard you got the weekend off" Kai said. "Yep. I have a cool boss." I said thinking about Sehun. *Beep Beep* speaking of Sehun he just texted me. 
Sehun: How's your break going?
Luhan: good. Thanks for the time off. To repay I won't ask for anymore unless its urgent. 
Sehun: it's alright. Well I need to go someone is at the door. Peace
Luhan: bye 
 
"Who was that?" Kai asked. "Oh... Sehun." I said smiling. "Hey did you know TaeMin was related to Vicky?" I asked like a retard. "Yeah. That's how I meet her..." Kai said kinda pissed. "Ohh anyway are you staying over tonight?" I asked. "Yeah. I need to get out of the house. And plus I gotta visit Old Man Xiumin..." Kai said poking Xiumin. "Hey! I'm not old! I'm young and I look young too." Xiumin said. "Let's get sleeping. It's been a long day so far." I said. "Okay" both of them said. 
 
-shower-
I wonder what Sehun is doing right now... He must be sleeping wearing his white muscle shirt and some Adidas' pants sleeping... I miss his nice smiles and his scent. Wait what the hell Luhan get yourself together now! Okay okay I got it. I stepped out of the shower and got dressed in a white Tshirt and basketball shorts. I blowdried my hair and brushed my teeth. Got into bed dreaming about Sehun and Aish. 
 
=End of Luhan's POV=
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
Vicky: YAAAAAY! Unnie my story is longer now! ^^ how do you like it??
Xiumin: Why don't I get any lines?
Vicky: bubbleteeeeaaaa please squishy oppa. 
Xiumin: ...
Unnie and Kai: DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ANY TO HER! 
Chanyeol: Give some to the kid. *pats head and hand chocolate bubbletea*
Vicky: *faces away from bubbletea* I don't like that. 
Cheondung: Look who's here~~~!!!!! 
Unnie: Get out your not in the story! 
Cheondung: I bring guuuuuum!
Unnie: I LOVE YOU! 
Sandara: Stop that now Cheondung! 
Vicky: Suho Oppa stoop this!
Suho: Um guys please stop this~~
All: *looks at Suho... Get louder*
??: SHUT UP AND QUIT WHAT TOUR DOING! 
All: *look at stranger*
Vicky: Krisssss! 
Kris: You too. You shut up. 
Vicky: Taooo~~ *Tao and Vicky ageyo*
Unnie and Kris: O______O
Vicky: Anyway ViTamin has appears!!! ^^ RAAARW *Spins head withJonghyung oppa* 
Key: I expect my beautiful to be in te story too
Taemin: Bye Bye everyone!