Well this is perfect.....

King Of Players
*CutieButDorkyVirus*
 
CoA/N Sorry it took me an month to write this! I have my good reason! But I promise it's long. 
THIS SHOULD BE COUNTED AS TWO CHAPTERS!!!! LOOK HOW LONG IT IS!!!!!!
Oh don't mind the chapter's picture here, 
 
*LuHan's POV*
 
I had told the idea to Sehun and he had agreed on doing it and telling the other members too. We also brought the guys along for the fun. 
 
While we were still at Kris' house Sehun and Chen were just talking about how Sehun and I were together it was really awkward. I looked straight at them especially at Sehun. I looked at him with a seductive dazed looked.  
 
Then I noticed that Sehun had noticed me and asked Chen to be excused as Chen ran off to look for Xiumin. Sehun walked over to me with a small smirk. Then Sehun yelled at the Kris/Lay couple with a sad/ jealous panda hiding in the tree something about . After questioning me about the anime I've gotten an good flick to the forehead. 
 
"You should read it sometime." I said that and ran into the car with the other guys. 
 
Halfway when I got there Tao pulled me away. "Hyung how did you get Sehunnie to fall in love with you?" He asked with his cute puffed eyes.
 
 "I don't know really. I just guessed it's because I'm myself and not no one else. Why asking Baby Panda?" I asked Tao while fixing his hair since he was in a tree.... I still don't know why he was up in it.... Maybe testing out his Kung Fu Panda skills. 
 
"Oh no reason at all just curious that's all." Tao started to walk off. 
 
"Hey Tao!" he stoped and turned around. "Why were you hiding in the trees earlier?" 
 
"I'm a Kung Fu Panda I can do all kinds of things why not climb a tree?" He laughed and then walked off plugging in his earphones. Something doesn't seem right here with Tao..
 
-------------------------------------
 
We all got out of the car, well Chanyeol and Baekhyun basically pushed everyone back so they can go out first. I noticed Sehun looked mad and hurt, I rushed to him in the back of the van and I noticed that Tao didn't move when everyone was shoving and pushing against each other. 
 
Hmmm..... something wasn't going right here with Tao. He's never like this. he would always end up being the one to shut everyone up or get out first... 
 
I turned my thoughts back to Sehun. 
 
"Baby are you alright? You didn't get a bruise on your beautiful skin did you?" I started to check his arm everywhere. 
 
"Ahaha. Hyung stop that! It tickles when you do it!" My precious Sehun told me to stop. 
 
"Never!" I started to tickles him more than last time. 
 
"Hyung stooooop! I'm going to pee on myself!" He was smiling so much that his eyes looked liked it was smiling towards me. 
 
"okay, okay" I pecked his forehead and pulled us out of the car. 
 
-----------------------------------------
 
*Tao's POV*
 
I'm so lonely. Why can't Kris notice me or someone else like Luhan ... Sehun is very lucky to have a boyfriend like LuHan. I just hope that Luhan doesn't find out about SeHun's secret.......
 
We stopped at the park so we can chill before going to ruin the ViKai date. I tried to act normal but luckily I think no one noticed about how I was very awkward now. I was about the fifth one out of the car. I hurried and got out of the car and started to walk around the park while taking photos of the leaves or me. 
 
How I wish it was me and Kris in those leaves. But everyone knows about how Kris likes Chanyeol, but no Chanyeol is such a clueless wonder he doesn't even noticed. 
 
I noticed that Sehun and Luhan haven't left the car since I've left. 
 
I walked near the car and looked inside to see Sehun and Luhan playing with each other. 
 
"Hyung stop that tickles!!" Sehun screamed while I laughed to myself. I was always envy of Sehun since we became friends but it doesn't bother me that much. 
 
I walked away looking for the nearest bench to sit on while I waited for the rest of the guys to be done their break time. I laid down on the park bench. 
 
I suddenly felt my head being raised. 
 
--------------------------------------------
 
*LuHan's POV*
 
I noticed that Tao was near the car window laughing at himself. This kid here, He started to walk away. 
 
"Luhannie let's go outside and get ready to follow the undying love ViKai couple and we should record it and send it to Aishah!!....... wait I don't want to die yet." Sehun and I laughed.
 
"Yeah if we do that we might as well use Junhyung to do that so we won't get yelled at." I added in as well. 
 
AISHAH UNNIE: SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR LIFE IN THE STORY!!!!!
LUHAN: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM SORRY!!
AISHAH UNNIE: I should of gave Sehun to Tao's
TAO: STOP IT! YOU'RE MAKING MY FEEL BIG!! >.<
 
 I noticed that Tao walked around and so did Sehun.
 
"Hyung is Tao alright? He didn't seem like himself a while ago..." Sehun asked with a worried look in his eyes. 
 
"No. I know he isn't. But let's hope not." I said while hugging Sehun's slim waist. 
 
We started to walk or should we say followed Tao's movement. Luck us he didn't noticed at all. 
 
"Ohhh look fishies!!" Sehun said while running away from our calming walk. 
 
"No Luhan we're not going to fish them out of the water and build a camp fire and cook them," Sehun said while moving his hands above the water. 
 
"You know I want to push you into this pond." I got up and started to laugh. 
 
"I do too LuLu." Sehun said while patting my back. 
 
"LuLu who's that next to Tao???" Sehun eyes went wide when I turned around to find Tao laying down on a bench while a stranger picks up his head and sits down and place it on thier lap. 
 
We decided to get closer. 
 
 
_____Convo______
 
"Hu? Do I know you?" Tao asked the man.
 
"Oh no. I'm sorry if I disturbed your nap, but I couldn't leave you sleeping on this bench alone when they have all kind if kidnappers out in the streets now." The staranger said. 
 
"I'm MinJun and you are?" He smiled towards my baby panda Taozi.
 
"Hi MinJun, I'm ZiTao or just shorter just call me Tao." Tao got up and shook his hand. 
 
_____End_______
 
"Guys come on we're going to be late for the 'surprise'" Kris yelled. 
 
Sehun and I looked at eachother. 
 
"Well we should go or we'll have to sit in the trunk." I told Sehun. 
 
"LuLu I'm too lired~~~~~~~~~" Sehun started to do ageyo on me.
 
"Damn okay." I said. I gave Sehun a piggy back ride and turned towards Tao.
 
I noticed that they exchanged phones. 
 
Tao looks quite happy now. 
 
"Baby Panda get your Gucci over here!" I screamed. 
 
"Oh sorry! Bye MinJun I'll text you!" Tao said while running happily. 
 
"What's up with you princess?" Chen said while done flirting and playing with Xiumin. 
 
"Oh nothing hyung just nothing like always." Tao said smiling. 
 
-----------------------------------------------
 
We finally gotten where the two was at now. They were at a outside restaurant where you can eat outside. 
 
"...Hey, is that-" Chanyeol said while looking at Baekhyun to finish the sentence off. 
 
Baekhyun raised his fist in the air "ViKai's date. Hoo Ha Ha!" 
 
We ended up laughing like a pack of dying hyenas.
 
"Shut up or you'll be hanging on the nearest coat racket with your underwear above your head." Kris said trying to sush everyone up for the past 2 minutes. 
 
The plan was that 
 
a 6 of us go into the restaurant with our caps low
 
b 5 of us walk in casually, making sure ViKai don't see us yet
 
c time it so both Vicky and Kai have some food (preferably drink) in their mouth and we all scare them by shouting our magic words.
 
"Anyone need the plan repeated?" Tao asked while looking around for any shaking heads beside Xiumin who was too busy playing with Chen's hand. 
 
"Well, let's go~" Suho whispered so eagerly. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
Suho, kris, Sehun and I were inside the restaurant looking for the targeted couple. 
 
Suho then started making these weird hand gesture towards the guys  which I think meant them to come in. 
 
Then the rest of the guys started to come in from both side of the ViKai couple. 
 
Lay mouthed "On the count of 5."
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
"VIKAI DATE ELIMINATED!" We all screamed.
 
Vicky who had just slipped her bubble tea spat it out all over Kai's face and onto his new shirt. 
 
Kai ended up choking on his pho soup that he took too much of. 
 
Vicky got mad that she wasted her precious bubble tea on Kai's 'mean face and cheap and ugly shirt'
 
"Shoot! My $20 shirt!!" Kai screamed. 
 
Kai wasn't okay with this. 
 
Kai was hurt. Kai got angry. Kai got pissed. Kai was RAGING! 
 
D.O picked Vicky up and slung her over his shoulder as we all ran as fast as our skinny legs could take us back to our car. I hurried to Sehun's said and grabbed his soft, delicate hand and ran as fast as we could. Luckily the ViKai couple paid for the food. We got there before Kai jumped in and then the laughter kicked in which was uncontrollable! 
 
"That was hilarious!" Tao said laughing as we all tried to stop laughing which only made us laugh more. 
 
"I know right?!" D.O cooed as flashbacks probably flooded his mind since we looked at each other and we began laughing all over again.
 
"Who's idea was this? To crash ViKai's date?" asked a now much calmer Baekhyun.
 
"It was Sehun's idea!" smiled Lay as he wrapped an arm around Sehun's shoulder.
 
"Hey guys it wasn't my-" Sehun was telling them over and over again. 
 
"Three cheers for Sehun~!" Xiumin's voice rang out as the 9 members cheered for him. I was really upset of this. 
 
Sehun tried to tell them that it was actually my idea but no one was listening, the were too busy laughing about Kai's reaction and apologizing to a crying Vicky who was too suborn to listen and is now hitting Kris. 
 
I was still upset of how sehun didn't do anything else to tell them. All he did was asked them. The least thing he could of thing was to yell it out. 
 
Sehun tried smiling at me but I turned my head away and looked out the window. 
 
Now we know where Sehun is sleeping tonight. 
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
I've locked Sehun out of our I mean my room for tonight. 
 
I wonder where Sehun is going to sleep tonight. The only person that'll be willing to share will be Vicky and Aishah since Aishah is visiting. 
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
-Morning-
 
I woke up to yummy food hitting my nose. "yummmy Kyungsoo must be making yummy breakfast!"
 
I hurried and took a shower getting ready to bring the three kids to school. 
 
After getting out of the shower I got dressed into white jeans, a blue t- shirt with slip on converse. 
 
-----------------------------------------------
 
"Ahhhh!~~ Good morning Kyungsoo- ah! You must be in a really good mood if you made breakfast this early and got fresh fruits." I said while picking up a pancake.
 
"Yes. I've forgotten to wash all of the kids school clothes and fold them. That's why I woke up early today also." Kyungsoo said while leaving 4 plates of pancakes on the table.
 
"Luhan hyung can you go wake up the kids? They have less than 20 minutes left and I have to get dressed." Kyungsoo said while hanging up his apron. 
 
"Okay." I cleaned up my plate and walked up stairs to go hunt down where the three were at. 
 
"Aish first is Vicky since she's easy to wake up." I walked into the room she was suppose to be sharing with Kai, but all I found was Kyungsoo. 
 
"Vicky or Jongin?" Kyungsoo said while slipping on his cardigan.
 
"Jongin." I said while sitting down on Kai's soft bed.
 
"He should be in the room with Sehun and Vicky, Aishah left back for school earlier this morning." Kyungsoo said.
 
"Are you sure they're in the room together?" I asked like I've never heard it before. 
 
"Yes I'm sure. Now don't make them be late or Taemin will kill you if you get Vicky late like how last time Jongin made her late by a minute." Kyungsoo told me while he was pushing me out of the door way.
 
"Okay thanks." I walked up to Vicky's room. 
 
As I expected I found all three of them sprawled out ontop of the bed, floor, or both. 
 
At least they know to keep their space clean.
 
"ViKaiiiiii~~" I sung sweetly into their ear. "Wake up. Time to go to school. I'll be subbing again. No tricks or I'll write you up." I told both of them while pulling on their arm to wake them up. 
 
I walked over to Sehun. "Sehunnie wake up baby, it's time to go to school. Kyungsoo made breakfast so hurry up it'll get cold." I pulled all of them out of bed. 
 
"I'm going to see all three of you guys today for homeroom and second and last period. If I see you guys doing something I can now write you kids up or no phones for the day." I said whacking Kai and Sehun's bottom lightly. 
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
We all sat down for breakfast.
 
"Sehun may I talk to you?" I asked ever so nicely. 
 
"Sehun why did you not wake me up like you always do nor tell me anything to open the door last night?" I asked while hugging him.
 
"I'm sorry that I got mad at you." I hugged him. 
 
"Hyung...." He told me. 
 
"Yes Sehunnie?" I asked looking up.
 
"I gotta get dressed and I'm going to be late for school." He said. 
 
"YAH KIM JONGIN GIMME BACK MY PANCAKE TAKE SEHUN'S!!!!!" We heard screaming. 
 
"Ugh this couple again." I said shaking my head. 
 
"The Stupid Couple." Sehun said while giggling. 
 
"So hyung did Tao ever told you who that boy was?" Sehun asked me. 
 
"No why? He's nothing bad right?" I said looking with big eyes. 
 
"Nononono. he's very handsome, but I still like him and Kris hyung together. Do you think Kris hyung will be smart and notice that Tao likes him one day?" Sehun stated.
 
"Wel-" I got cut off.
 
"Of course he will notice soon enough! Kris will give up on Chanyeol soon.Just try and block and skin ship and couple things from the KrisYeol couple and the TaoJin couple." Kyungsoo said while running out of the door way. 
 
"Bye Kyungsoo thanks for the fooood!" Both of the kids yelled. 
 
"Sehunnie hurry and eat so we can go get dressed. We CAN NOT be late like last time." Vicky said. 
 
"Okay." Sehun said while reaching out for the syrup. 
 
"OH NO YOU DON'T!" I grabbed the bottom away from Sehun before you can give himself a sugar rush like last time when he over reacted when I didn't let him finish his syrup bottle. 
 
"Oh so not cool hyung." Sehun said while pouting." 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
"I DON'T WANNA WEAR THIS STUPID BOW!" Vicky got mad when she heard she had to wear a big ugly bow in her hair since it was a hornor roll for academic students. 
 
"You have too! Look I'll even wear one to school so you can feel better." Kai told her.
 
"Ugh lucky for you to say we have to wear our nasty thick blazer. I'm already sweating!!" Sehun said.
 
"Balli Balli we're almost late in 15!!" I yelled. 
 
The kids all told Suho Umma bye along with Lay Umma who was busy cleaning the tables.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
________At School________
 
Well here's to another day at this weird school who's over obsessed with me. 
 
All the teachers be trying to get my number and all like that. 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
______Homeroom______
 
"Everybody sit down!" I screamed over the loud noise. 
 
"Too loud. You need to keep it down!" Some kids where out of control.
 
Some were, eating, throwing trash away like it was a time to party.... 
 
This was a bad idea. I thought to myself. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
_______2last Period_______
 
During 1st period break the female teachers kept coming into my classroom trying to flirt. 
 
"I'm sorry I'm really busy come back next time." I kept telling them. 
 
*Ding Ding* The bel! Thank gosh it rung.
 
I the classes started to fill up fast until I noticed 4 seats where empty. 
 
"Excuse me do you know whose is the four that sit in those seats?" I asked nicely thinking that it was Sehun, Vicky, Kai, and Tao. 
 
"Hmmm." The girl started to blush.
 
"Well what she's trying to say is it's those weird kids, what was their name...? Umm. Oh yeah it's Sehun, Kai, Vicky, and Tao. What freaks me out is how they hang out with that girl Vicky and Tao. Especially how Sehun's father own-" The boy started to talk until he was interrupted. 
 
"Mianhae Seonsaengnim! We promise we won't be late again!" Vicky kept saying while bowing. 
 
I looked up to see Kai holding the girl neck so she can't bow anymore. 
 
"Yah stupid look who we have, let's just leave." Kai started to walk.
 
"Oh shut up Kai and lets sit down in our set." Sehun said while dragging Tao and Vicky away. 
 
The class room gotten a bit quiet when the scene came on. 
 
"Okay this is what I call a good class room! Can this class room stay this calm/ quite for this class period?" I asked while smiling and passing out classwork that was for a grade. 
 
"Anything for oppa." "Ahhh so handsome!" "If we do good you must substitute more often!" 
 
I heard girls say.
 
I was next to Sehun's table and I heard him scoff in disgust. 
 
"Excuse me mister Oh after handing out paper I would like to have a word with you outside." I gave Sehun his paper while winking and brushing our hands against each other.
 
"Sure." Sehun just said a bit mad. 
 
After handing ou papers I walked out the class with Sehun. 
 
 
________Outside___________
 
"What's wrong Sehun?" I asked hugging him? 
 
"It's so boring at the house and you need to clean it up. I gave you a 1 week vacation and 3 days." Sehun said. 
 
"Okay. We'll have this chat at home okay love?" I lightly gave him a kiss. 
 
"Okay hyung." He kissed me back and we both walked inside to see Kai sleeping and Vicky trying to stop Tao from drawing on his face. 
 
"Kim Jongin!" His head popped up. 
 
"What!?" He rubbed his eye. 
 
"Nothing go to sleep." I said laughing while the whole class looked at me and Kai. 
 
Kai turned to Sehun, Tao, and Vicky. All they were doing was laughing which made me smile. I noticed that Tao looked a bit more happy since the thing with him and Kris. I hope Kris notice that Tao really likes him. Until I noticed that they've gotten really quite until I listened to why. 
 
"Ugh that's all he does is sleep or talk to those weird kids." "They aren't even fun to be around." "Look at that Panda looking dude." "Yeah. I heard he sent someone to the ER." "I heard he doesn't have a heart to spare a life." "He's not even cute! No one will go out with him!"
 
They started to talk about them. Tao looked hurt when they said that. He gripped his school bag that Kris had gotten him as his birthday gift. He was about to cry until Vicky hugged him. 
 
"Ah! Taozi Panda don't cry! I think you're very handsome! You're the most handsomest boy in this school along with Sehunnie." She started to say.
 
"What about me?" Kai asked smacking her head. 
 
"Ow stupid. Yeah yeah very beautiful." She said hugging him. 
 
Kai started to to do ageyo towards her.
 
"Hyung you are way to nice to hurt anyone unless it was an act of defense or someone hurt one of us. Remember that you have us as friends!" Sehun started to pat Tao's back. 
 
"Ugh look at that girl." "Just because she hangs out with all boys doesn't mean that she's all that." "She's so fake." "I agree with that. Since she came from America mostly all people are like that." "She's not even cute!" "She looks like she's trying too hard." "I don't know why Kai Oppa is with her!" 
 
Now that's just plain rude to say about her, if only they knew about those two past. It was really rough. 
 
Vicky's face was hung down really low. Kai got worried and started to shake her. 
 
"Jagiya~~ Please don't cry." Kai started to hug her. Sehun turned around and looked at me. His eyes were really sad looking. It seems like he was going to yell at those kids. Then I noticed that during the whole thing they had one kid just sitting in the corner just watching. I walked up towards him.
 
"Hey kiddo. Do you know what's going on with this whole fight?" I asked standing next to the boy's desk. 
 
"Every one don't like Tao and Vicky. I don't know why... They seem really nice." The boy just said.
 
"Do you know why they pick on them two so much?" 
 
"Well Tao being Chinese and this being his first year in Korea, students here didn't like how he looked. He didn't have big eyes and according to people he was scary looking and hearing that he sent a to jail by protecting himself on his own property. He's really not mean at all. Now with Vicky is that she's cousin with the oh so famous SHINee Lee TaeMin, Korea's maknae. They were always jealous since Taemin always gave his attention to her because her parents died when she was young so TaeMin's parents took her under their wing. People still don't know how her parents died but a lot said that they were murdered." The boy told me. 
 
"Oh okay thanls uh...?"
 
"Choi JunHong." The boy said while looking at me. 
 
Then we noticed that Sehun stood up. 
 
"Guy please stop talking about my friends like that. It's really rude to do so." Sehun asked nicely while he was trying not to yell at them.
 
"Oh looks we have our flower boy Oh Sehun." "Should we go and get you some makeup to wear?" "Just because your father own that company doesn't mean that we can get you kicked out of school." Wait what comany!? 
 
"That's why your mom ran away from you and your father, because of that company. She don't love you." The bully stated pushing Sehun. 
 
"Just one more time you touch Sehun let's see what'll happen to that pretty face of yours." Tao got up and pushed the other boy back. 
 
"Hey!" The boy screamed pushing Tao back. Suddenly I saw a fist raised in the air until I noticed a loud CLUNK! 
 
Everyone looked to find that Vicky tooked a textbook and placed it infront of the boy's fist where he was suppily punched Tao at. 
 
"Ouch you !" The boy suddenly pushed Vicky making her fall into Tao's arms. 
 
"Hey calm the heck down. You started it, we're just trying to finish it." Sehun said pushing the boy back.
 
They started to argue. I was trying to stop everyone from recording and taking photos. All you can hear was some "OOOOOooOOOoO" and "Ahahhhhh"
 
"CLAM DOWN AND BE QUIET OR ELSE!" We turned to find Junhong with Taemin breathing heavy. 
 
"What the is going on here!?" Taemin screamed pushing the kids away to walk into the circle with Junhong following.
 
"Ah-ah sorry seonbae!!" The boy said while bowing about 12 times already. 
 
TaeMin turned his head towards me then turning his head toward Junhong. 
 
"Go help out Mr. Luhan" Taemin told the boy.
 
"Ne." He started to run towars me. 
 
"Are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" Junhong asked me. 
 
"No. I'm just hurt that they pick on the nices people in class." I told him. 
 
"Oh hyung you can just call me Zelo." He smiled to me with a gummy like smile.
 
Then after we got people to stop recording we noticed that Taemin had the boy by the collar. 
 
"Say one word about what happend today I will get the police to arrest you of your past." Taemin said shaking him violently. 
 
"N-n-ne Taemin- seonbae." The boy was shaking. 
 
"Okay I'm leaving back to class. If I find one photo or video on the internet or if anyone is talking about this I will take action." Taemin said while scoffing. 
 
"Sorry Luhan and you guys and thanks Zelo for calling me about this, but next time make sure you do it earlier. Haha don't want these kids suspended." Taemin said smiling 
 
"Oh and Vicky I don't want you staying over with them for the day or row." and with that he left the classroom. 
 
Everyone was quite.
 
"Now everyone please stop being rude. If you were being treated like this how would you feel? Some of you don't even know who these kids are nor do you know their past now please stop being a bully and start acting kind to eachother." I told them. 
 
DING DING DING
 
Time to go home. 
 
"Good bye now kids." I said while waving bye to them. 
 
I waited for Sehun since Tao and Kai had left and Vicky was home with Taemin. 
 
"Sehunnie are you okay with what had happened today?" I asked driving home.
 
"Yes Hyung I'm just pissed off of how someone can do that to Tao and Vicky..... Tao told me that he's going back to China after school ends which is in 2 months from now! And then Kris doesn't even notice Tao's feelings for him.... Then we have Vicky.She's going to go with Taemin and the rest of the SHINee hyungs Taemin told me.... Poor Kai will go mad like last time she was forced to leave him. Then we have me............ They were willing to tell everyone my family secret....." Sehun burried his head into his head. 
 
We finally arrived home.
 
"Baby it's okay, it's okay." I patted Sehun's back softly just the way he liked it. "We're back by the way." We both go outn of the car. 
 
"Home sweet home for us." We were now back at Sehun's house.
 
Sehun walked upstairs to change while I changed into some work clothes for Sehun. 
 
Man was he right about how messy the place was since he gave me time off...
 
 
--------------------------------------------
 
Maknae: Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah update! I hope everyone will like this! I made it extra long!!
 
 
Jongin: Oh stop it. You added me too much in here
 
Maknae: ....... I'll take out out then....
 
Jongin:  NONONONONONO sorry! 
 
Unnie Aishah: Awwwwwwe my love for ViKai!
 
Maknae: facepalm  please kill me someone....
 
Chanyeol: NEVER! 
 
Unnie Aishah: What? 
 
Chanyeol: I'm not talking to you! I'm talking to Kyunsoo baby!  
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
I'm very sorry for the month wait but here's a long chapter from me to you!! Please support me and my unnie's story!!! 
 
 Kyungsoo: A straw! *Puts in mouth*
                                                                                    Chanyeol: Blah blah blah I need a straw *Looks for one near him*
 
 Chanyeol: *Spots Pulls out of mouth* Botch I need this.
                                                                                     Kyungsoo: ..............................................................