Side Story ~ AishHan ~

King Of Players

 

By JunhyungsBATOOTY (hehe)
 
A/N:Okay, this is about how Aish and Luhan first met and started dating. It's a side story so Sehun goes to the same school as Luhan. It's just for fun and i hope you like it. Ends with Hunhan ♥ 
 (I've never written about a straight couple/pairing before >~<) omg right? Okay, starting now..
 
 
 
*No one's POV*
 
The couple occupied the bench in the park, enjoying the warmth of the day and one another's company. Luhan was resting his head in the dip of Aish's lap gazing into her eyes. Aish held the gaze with flushed cheeks as she fiddled with Luhan's hair.
"Oppa, your hair is really soft." She said as she continued to play around with his hair. Luhan reached out and felt some of Aish's hair.
"Mmhm, but your hair is softer and prettier, my princess." He mumered as he drifted asleep. Aish was left feeling tingly and pretty as she twiddled with her own hair and occasionally Luhan's face. As it began to grow darker outside, the two left the park side by side, holding hands.
 Luhan, being the gentleman he is, dropped Aish off to her house where she lives alone. Luhan tucked Aish in and sat with her since it was early.
"Lulu?.." she whispered.
"Hm?" 
"Why do i live alone?" She questioned. Luhan giggled slightly and held her hand,
"You live alone because you refused Vicky's offer to go and live with her..but i accepted Xiumin's offer to live with him until Chen can move in."
Aish thought about this and remarked,
"Yah! That's only because she lives with Taemin and he scares me. He may be cute but he's really strong..like you oppa!"
Luhan smiled then dropped the smile.
"So you think i'm scary..?" Luhan said in a husky voice as he crawled closer to Aish.
"..n-no, you're just cute and strong.." she yawned and fell asleep. Luhan smiled and tucked his girlfriend in again and kissed her on the forehead. He set off for Xiumin's place feeling happy about himself.
 
-next day-
 
*Luhan's POV*
 
Me and Aish were having lunch which she made: pancakes! Who doesn't love pancakes?! Me and my girlfriend love having chocolate spread on top of our pancakes (because it melts nicely) with banana's and occasionally ICE CREAM! Today we had ice cream as well.
♪~TOP - Turn It Up~♪
"..Oppa, you're phones going off." Giggled an alarmed Aish.
"hm? Oh yeah haha." I checked my phone and it was a text from Taemin,
 
 
From: TaeMinnie
To: LuHan
 
Hey Luhan! What's up my boy? Well..you are kinda my son-in-law since you're dating my maknae's best friend. Speaking of my Vicky, her heartless bastard of a 'boyfriend' is cheating on her and he doesn't even have any feelings for her, right from the beginning! I'll explain later but could you come cheer her up?
 
 
..Wow. Poor Vicky! I've never met her but i've heard a lot about her from Aish and she seems like a wonderful girl. Kai's a prick. I explained to Aish what happened to Vicky.
"My maknae!! How dare that goddamned mother f-" She was furious! Even i got scared so i covered and promised to bring Vicky back with me so they could cry with each other or whatever girls do for comfort when a guy breaks their heart.
"We eat fatty foods oppa. Lots and lots." Aish stated like it was obvious. I nodded, hugged Aish and stepped out towards Aish's car.
 
 
From: LuHannie
To: TaeMin
 
I'm on my way. Aish gave me a list of food she loves. Don't tell her i'm coming and bringing presents, i like giving people surprises.
 
 
-midnight-
 
Vicky's house was so much fun!~~ She's a really lively girl and i wish Aish was more like her. Aish...is a lovely girl but she is very mature. She can get on a high but i wish she felt more comfortable around me. She acts as though i'm just a friend to her sometimes and it hurts..my tummy, throat, head and definitely heart. I placed Aish's keys back on the shoe cabinet as she appeared at the bottom of the stairs. 
"Hey Aish, are you not sleepy?" I smiled as i hugged her.
"mmm, i am...did you tell Vicky that i'm sorry?" she yawned. I pulled her back a bit and looked at her. Her eyes nearly looked as dark as Tao's! 
"Aigoo~ hehe. Oh, yeah i told her, she said it's okay, if you need to revise then it can't be helped..but, you have to make it up to her."
Aish giggled as i bent down like a frog, asking her to hop on.
"Piggyback ride!" She yawned and giggled. While i took her upstairs she rested her cheek on my shoulder and said quietly, "It wouldn't be like my maknae if she didn't say i have to make it up to her.." She closed her eyes as i tucked her in bed and looked at her thoughtfully. Her room was a bit messy, she normally has it quite clean because she knows she can't be bothered to clean it once there's a bit of mess. I tidied up slightly for her..i left the clothes for obvious reasons..but i doubt she would have any undergarments lying around. I walked into the next room, which is the spare room, and chucked my clothes off and fell asleep in my boxers since i left my PJ's at my place...i think Kai was wearing them..
 
-Morning-
 
Aish was making a chocolate fudge brownie cake for breakfast today. I think she's secretly trying to make me fat..but hey, who can say no to brownies in the morning! 
"..Oppa?.." She began unsurely while putting the cake in the oven.
"hm?" i smiled, encouraging her to carry on.
"..How did we start dating?" She said while fiddling with bits and bobs as she tidied up.
"EEEH?!" I exclaimed making her jump.
"Mianhae, but..you don't remember? Normally girls remember details like this.."
"That's a stereotype..and i have bad memory." She said as i laughed. Aish sat opposite me as i began to recap.
 
(a/n: lets pretend time kinda freezes here. Luhan's recapping in his head but it's probably only like 10 seconds of silence to Aish.)
 
*Luhan Recapping how his relationship with Aish started*
 
 
-morning-
 
"LUHAN!! GET UP!!" Screeched Aish as she ran around in her bedroom next to mine and banged on my wall. That's how i used to wake up everyday when me and Aish were just best friends. I got up and pulled my PJ's off. Aish knocked on my door as i shouted,
"YAH! I'M GETTING CHANGED!" i squealed as i yanked my trousers on and Aish ran down to make breakfast. We ate breakfast and walked to school. We may be late but me and Aish have a rule: we never run. It sounds lazy but really it's for our own good. We'd be a mess by the time we reach school and we'd still be late, plus we's embarrass ourselves. We arrived late as usual and as i walked into my class i spotted a new kid with blonde hair. He's brave i thought as i sighed and sat into my seat inbetween Aish and Xiumin. Aish and Vicky began fangirling and giggling and i was happy when she's happy. Me and Xiumin started talking about his boyfriend, Chen. It was more like Xiumin telling me all about Chen and me smiling and nodding. I was happy to see Xiumin so happy.
 
-Lunch-
 
Me and Aish were sitting together at Lunch with Vicky and Kai in view. Yeah..they really don't look lovey dovey. Aish was feeding me a chocolate cake when i remembered my new years resolution: confess. I chocked slightly on the cake making Aish laugh and pat my back lightly. 
"Aish..Um.." I began shyly. She gave me a shy look back.
"Yes Luhan?"
"I..really like you...Will you be my Girlfriend?" I asked with puppy eyes (mainly to feel less shy.)
"Aigoo~ I really like you too Lulu. I'll definitely be your Girlfriend!" She beamed as she fed me some more cake. 
"..I've been meaning to ask....Are you trying to make me fat?"...I nailed it. Aish looked everywhere except at me and denied it while looking at the wall. I grabbed the spoon and tried feeding her for a change which only ended with me eating the cake..again. 
 
-after school-
   
Me and Aish were walking home together like we usually do when she spotted her friend, Vicky. Aish was grinning like no one's business. When I asked why she pointed over at Vicky and the guy behind her called Kai who is Vicky's boyfriend. I noticed he didn't seem boyfriend-like at all. I spotted Taemin next to Vicky and smiled. He's really happy when he's around his cousin...but..who's that..? I was in a trance staring at the fourth friend.
TaeMin, Vicky, and the hot boy were all together laughing at something that Vicky did. Aish told me that the boy's name is Oh Sehun and he's a rich man's son. Sehun kept laughing and i wanted to know him more. He's y. Vicky turned around and beconed Kai to join the three of them. Kai stopped what he was doing on his phone, looked up and ran towards them. Aish snapped her fingers infront of my face and i beamed at her. I have a feeling i'll be seeing Sehun again.
 
 
-School the next day, Lunch-
 
"Uh are you alright Vicky? You seemed distance for a while now" Aish said to her maknae, Vicky. 
"Huh? Oh hehehe yeah I'm alright unnie just day dreaming about TaeYang hehe. Like really who wouldn't like a piece of him." She said in an odd tone. I noticed that Kai wasn't around and Taemin was being a little more over protective to Vicky than usual. I sat next to Aish and XiuChen couple who were casually being open about their relationship. I felt a bit odd just sitting there as Aish continued to chat with Vicky. 
Aish stated calmly, "Oh well I have Junhyung and a six pack of coke." say what? Who's Junhyung?!
"Oh unnie~~~" Vicky laughed happily. If Vicky's happy, i'm happy. I guess Junhyung is a kpop idol then. Aish and Vicky are really into kpop idols nowadays.
 
 
*End of Luhan recapping how his relationship with Aish started*
"-PA! oppa~~ you there?!" Aish exclaimed as she flapped her arms infront of my face.
"huh?! Oh. Yeah..i asked you out, you said yes." i said, still dazed. Aish nodded slowly. The atmosphere grew awkward and Aish said she had to revise. I went to my room and stuck my earphones in.
 
-A few months later-
 
*Luhan's POV*
 
Me and Aish slowly started to drift apart. Her lack of friendliness with me was driving me mad. She always had lots of revision to do. Sometimes i think it would be better if we just stayed as best friends. I decided to ask Xiumin to let me stay with him until Chen moves in with him and he agreed. Xiumin was going out and i had nothing better to do so i went with him to Vicky's house.
 
- Vicky's house-
 
It was Kai, Vicky and Xiumin in the living room, i was hiding in the kitchen, i didn't want to disturb them but i didn't want to stay in Xiumin's house all by myself. Jieun, apparently the name of the girl Kai cheated on Vicky with, had to go back home (chicken). Tao had to go with TaeMin Lay and Sehun to dance practice. *sigh* I was looking forward to spending some time with this Sehun. Me and Xiumin knew about the ViKai couple. It was all quiet in the living room until Kai spoke. 
"Vicky I want this to be over... Thank you for all of the fun you have given me." 
That bastard. He has the nerve to say it as though that's the only reason and he's so innocent.
"Is that why you're never texting back to me, calling, or visiting? Because you wanted this to be over? I get it Jongin okay. Is it because I did something? What was it? Was I annoying? I'm sorry if I was I just wanted to be perfect for you..."
Vicky...i sighed and sat down at the table with banana milk and a chocolate muffin. It tasted bland. Vicky began to speak again in the other room,
"Or was it because of another girl?"
 All was quiet. I stopped chewing and put my drink down.
"Was it that girl  that you left me for? She's very beautiful..." 
Damn you Kai! Vicky is beautiful, you can atleast say that can't you Kai?! I heard something rustle in the closet in the kitchen, i think that room has the washing machine in..
"..More beautiful than me. Perfect black hair, big brown eyes long legs, and skinny..."
I walked into the closet and Vicky's voice became fainter.
 "is that you...Sehun?" I questioned as i stared at a Sehun in a tangle. I untangled Sehun while laughing as he pouted. I gave him some cake and sat with him in the kitchen.
We introduced ourselves to each other and chatted casually for a while until i had to ask,
"How did you get like that Sehun-ah?" i giggled, glad that someone was still here. Wasn't he supposed to be doing dance practice..? Oh well. 
"um..well.." Sehun mumbled as he ruffled his hair and got up for a glass of water. "It was..um Lay...wait..is that..Vicky and k-k-Kai talking?" he screeched as he eavesdropped from the kitchen while i continued to strum my fingers on the table. We listened as Kai said,
"The only reason why I went out with you is because of a bet. I never did love you. So you should forget it. It's over. I'm sorry." Sehun's jaw began to clench and i became extreamly angry with Kai. 
"Too good to be true any way. Well before you leave I got you something." Vicky said as she walked up to the kitchen counter on the side and handed him a small cute cake and a medium sizes box, i'm suprised she didn't see me or Sehun. Kai opened it and finds and cute Poropo Crong doll.
"Happy Last Anniversary Jongin... May all your wishes come true." Vicky said while giving him his present. Sehun had heard enough and walked up to the living room door.
"It's officially over now... Bye." Kai said. 
*Crash!* 
The three look up to find Sehun with an empty hand and a broken glass on the floor. Sehun's face was beyond furious. Vicky's jaw dropped as i walked in the room to see Sehun jump towards Kai and punch him in the jaw. My jaw dropped too.
"We're h-" Kris stopped to find sehun and Kai on the kitchen floor. 
"WHAT HAPPENED!?" The blonde yelled. 
"I saw the whole thing... Watch." Sehun handed Kris his phone that he recorded the scene with. After the movie was done, me, Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Sehun and Vicky cleaned up the kitchen and Kai..well..Kris handed me Sehun's phone as i recorded Kris walking up to Kai and looking at his face, then,
*WHAP!*
He let out the hardest punch that i and everyone else had ever seen from kris. Kai now has two swollen cheeks. 
"Get out before I tell TaeMin and you'll be really hurt." Kris growled while he clenched on a tight fist. Tao and the rest came home to see kris red and mad. Kris told me to go take Vicky to visit my girlfriend since they are now very close friends.
 
-At Aish's Place-
 
*Luhan's POV*
 
"Aishie! I've brought Vicky-ah here!!" i yelled as i walked in with a nervous, red eyed and ever so slightly insecure Vicky. I squeezed her shoulder reassuringly as i lead her to the kitchen. Vicky's face lit up as she saw her two favourite things: Food & her Unnie. 
"UNNIE!" Vicky smiled as she ran up to Aish who was taking off her oven gloves and hugged her.
"gah! Careful maknae! It's wonderful to see you too~...oh." Aish dropped her smile as she noticed Vicky trying to sneak a muffin while still hugging Aish. 
"..hehe~" giggled Vicky. 
I laughed as Aish began to mess around with Vicky and made her sit down and have some avocado bubble tea. We sat together and gave all our attention to our cutie maknae, Vicky. 
 
 
 
*22 months later* (nearly 2 years)
 
(PRESENT DAY IN THIS FANFIC)
(kinda follows on from the previous chapter)
 
*Luhan's POV*
 
I've been working for Sehun for a good while now. Aish dumped me which was a relief because i could never find the right words or the right moment to dump her. We're best friends again and i'm really happy, we have more fun together now that we're not dating..haha. Vicky and Kai are happily back together and Kai is once again that awesome guy we all grew to love, that jieun changed Kai for a while and boy i'm glad she's history. Sehun gets more and more fascinating the more i get to know about his lazy-. We have our ups and downs but he knows i'll always be by his side. I still haven't found out about Sehun's dad's Job, what Junhyung does for Sehun's dad at work and..well, i don't know anything about Sehun's family and friends; Which is quite a big section of him that i don't know. 
But right now, i'm happily making out with Sehun.., In a hospital.., with ViKai waiting for us outside. I smirk against Sehun's perfect lips and squeeze his balls.
"nnhh~" Sehun moaned quietly making me giggle as i began rubbing around his crotch, teasing him. I abruptly got off Sehun making him loose the heavenly face.
"Lets go." i smile innocently.
"Eh?! Why?? I wanted to have in the hospital~" pouted Sehun making me laugh.
Vicky rushed in with Nurse Fifi and Kai. 
"Can we take Sehun home now, please..Nurse Fifi?" i asked politely as i did my aegyo with the ViKai couple too. 
"..o-ofcourse!" she replied with starry eyes. 
We quickly hrabbed Sehun's stuff and headed out before the Nurse changed her mind. 
"Lu..Luhan?" 
"Neh Sehun-ah?" i smiled sweetly at the tall, handsome and y boy.
"We're- You're- no,  i'm your boyfriend." He said boldly as he walked beside me. The ViKai vouple carried on arguing whilst walking and didn't notice that i had stopped. Sehun turned around and scratched the side of his head nervously.
I looked at Sehun, 
"I don't recall you asking me out..i don't recall you saying that you wanted to be in a relationship. I-" 
"Luhan. Will y-you be my boyfriend?"  Sehun said a note to loud.
"Yes," i grinned as i jumped into his long and strong arms, "but i'm dominant." 
Sehun nearly dropped me as he gawped in horror.
"EH?! No way! I'm ALWAYS dominant! I've only ever been bottom twice!" Sehun's hands flapped to his mouth as he ran after Vicky and Kai with me running after him yelling and demanding what he meant by his comment.
 
 
I guess i won't have to wait too long to find out about Sehun's private life.
 
 
______________________________
 
 
A/N: upvote if you like it : )
Comment whatever you like but no hating hehe
thank you for reading~ ❤