Side Story ~ ViKai ~

King Of Players

 

The "Wonderful" Story of ViKai Then and Now....
 
 
 
 
-no one pov-
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh yeah Seungho that's the spot faster!"  "How about now?" He asked. "What the hell Gramps!?" Mir screams. "What now? My back itches..." Joon said. "O.....O Oh my bad". Mir ran out of the room. 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
Hahahahaha jk jk keep reading for the actual story. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
================
 
"Ah! Key- unnie TaeMin cheated!" Vicky said while taking a hundred dollar bill from Taemin pile of Monopoly money. "Yay! Lee TaeMin! It's bad for your brain." Key said. "Hahaha. That's what you get" Jonghyun blurted. "You talked. You owe the bank money now. Gimme fifty." Onew told the younger boy holding out his hand. "Hey! That's not fair!" The Dino said. "Well for you." Onew said back. "It's already twelve!? TaeMin and Kid have school! You two go to bed. Hyungs and I will clean up." Key hurried and cleaned up the broad. "Okay then. Hey Vicky are you coming after school to show me what song you're having trouble with?" TaeMin said while brushing his white teeth. "Yeah I guess. If your helping me. I don't even think you know the dance..." Vicky said. "Hey hey hey. I'm lee TaeMin the coolest person you will meet on Earth." "Oh jeez. We should go to sleep before Key yells at us." Vicky said. "Yeah we should." They both went into their bed. (Eh... They share because they're cousins so eh. Dirty dirty people.)
 
-morning-
 
6:30am
 
"Wake up! Time to go to schoooool! And guess who will be bringing you!?" Key screamed out all happy. "Urrrg Key leave me alone. Take TaeMin no one likes him" Vicky said. "Ugh shut up or no bubble tea after school." "Over my dead " Key blurted in, "Stop with the verbal fight. Get up and get ready or ill get you out." "Okay okay we're up Key" TaeMin said while throwing a pillow at the sleeping girl. "Yeah I'm up" "Oh Suho is bringing you to school with Kai and Sehun so hurry up they're here already." 
 
-Breakfast-
TaeMin and Vicky were almost ready. TaeMin and Vicky were wearing their plain school uniform which was khaki pants with a white long sleeve button up shirt with the official school color vest and a black tie for TaeMin while Vicky gets a sweater and the shoes they wore was Adidas since they are going to the dance studio after school. They both grabbed their bags and walked downstairs. "Ayo whatsup Minnie!" A brunette boy said to TaeMin. "Aye what's up Kai." "Oh okay forget about me then. Ill go drown myself in maple syrup." Sehun said eating and pouring lots of maple syrup on his pancake. "Chill out Sehun. You'll go on a sugar rush if you have too much" Suho said. "Okay... Just a bit more..." Sehun grabbed ice cream from the freezer and placed a scoopful of vanilla ice cream on it. "Gimme some!" Vicky said while giving her plate to Sehun. "No way! It's for me!" Sehun and Vicky fought like this for a good 30seconds. "Clean up and let's get ready to go kids." Suho said. "Okay Suho..." All of  the three kids said. But Sehun said nothing when Suho wasn't looking he pours more syrup on his pancake and throws a pancake at Suho's head and laughs while continue eating. Suho looked behind him and notice Sehun is missing a pancake and starts at pull his plate away from the kid. "No more. I said go clean up and get ready!" 
 
-school-
"I never gotten to drink my syrup yet!" Sehun said pouting. "Jez up and be a man not a baby." Kai said. Vicky just layed on Sehun's lap while she sleeps. "Keke let's draw on her." TaeMin said. "No! You can't. That's really mean!" Sehun said and get a few glances from Kai and Taemin. "What?" Kai said mocking the boy. "N-nothing" Sehun said looking down. "Bye guys please pay attention to class and act well. Be good. Bye!" Suho said while smiling while in his car dropping all four of the kids off to school. While Suho was telling them bye he got several glances from the teachers and students. "Bye Hyung don't be late for work." Kai said while grabbing his school bag with Sehun. "Don't worry I'm never late." Suho smiled and in the distance you can hear a teacher say "Omo he's so dreamy." "We'll okay then bye Hyung/ oppa" all four said. TaeMin ran up to Vicky and started to make plans for after school. "You want me to hold your books for you?" Sehun asked. "Um... No thanks. I can do it myself." She said smiling. "Are ou sure? You looked really tired during the drive to school." Sehun said trying to open his locker. "Ah still it's alright.." Vicky then opens Sehun's locker that he couldn't open. "Hi Oppa." Some girls said as they passed by. "Ew their skirts are waaaay too short." Vicky said in a disgusted tone. "Yeah. Why don't you wear a skirt?" "I don't wanna get looked at like a creep." She said closing the door. 
 
-Lunch-
Since they had two lunches Taemin was with Sehun and Kai was with Vicky. "Umm Vicky..?" Kai asked while rubbing his neck. "Yes Jongin-ssi?" She said while digging in her school bag for a pencil. "Are you busy today? I wanted to show you a dance I made." He looked down pretending to eat. "Oh um im going to be at the dance studio with Tae Oppa." "Oh ill come too then!" Kai said happy almost spilling his milk. "Okay then. Cool!" "So are you having trouble with any dances or school work?" Kai asked walking to class with you since you two have almost all the same classes together. "No" "Oh but still if you have trouble tell me so I can help you with anything." 
 
-At Dance Studio-
"Urg. Tae I don't get how to do that!" "It's simple you just gotta watch me again!" TaeMin kept showing her the moves as slow as he can. "You gotta explain it to her while doing it not just showing it." Kai said wearing his Adidas track pants, a muscle shirt, and the Adidas track jacket. "Hi Jongin-ssi!" Vicky said. "Sup Kai didn't know you're gonna be in today." TaeMin said while trying to tie his untied shoe lace but fell on his . (Kekekeke) "Are you alright Tae!?" Vicky said running helping him up. "Yep. I'm getting old but my looks aren't. Hehe" 
 
Kai POV
 
Sweet it's almost starting to work. Yep. I have a bet with the most popular boy in school if I can get Lee TaeMin's cousin to fall for me he'll give me 80 bucks.   
 
-2months-
 
Kai POV Still. 
 
I'm finally moved onto the next plan. "Admit" to her. I asked her and she said yes. I'm getting my 80 bucks today too. 
 
"So Jongin did you get super star cousin to fall for you?" Bryan said. "Yes. Now give me my money." "Okay okay here." "Thanks." "Oh another things is that now you need to break her heart without TaeMin knowing what you did." Bryan said smirking. "Man you know that's impossible." "Chicken. Give me back my money then." "No way. It's on" 
 
-After School- 
TaeMin, Vicky, and Sehun were all together laughing at something that Vicky did. "How did you get kimchi up your nose!?" Sehun kept laughing. -oh man how do I end this? If TaeMin catch me breaking her I'm screwed!- Kai thought. "Oh Jongin- oppa! Come here so we can go to the park." Vicky said. I stopped what I was doing and looked up. "Hu? Oh okay." I ran. 
 
-At Park-
 
"Oh Vicky lets go on the swings!" Sehun said while pulling on her arm. "Haha okay okay." I kept thinking what'll happen to me once I end it with her. "Ah Jongin come on and play with us! Even TaeMin is playing." Vicky said laughing. 
 
-Present-
I still never told her. It's been 2months now. I grew distance from her but she still tries to make us closer. I guess she really cares, but who cares! TaeMin and them asked if I wanted to go to the fair but I said I was too busy to go which was true. I'm going to my real girlfriend that i actually like. Vicky is nice and everything but she's not my type. But then we have Jieun (is that even a name?) who's y, fun, and more things that I like. She's perfect for me. Vicky's just like a little sister. 
 
-At Amusment Park-
 
Vicky POV~~~~~
 
Really you guys I can hear your girly screams all the way over here. It's getting pretty boring. I stood up and started to walk around the place playing games by myself. I won a cute teddy bear that look like a puppy with a lion's maid. I walked to the food part and ordered a hot dog with nothing on top. "Aish Kai put on some sunblock! You're already dark!" I thought of something. -You're already dark? Kai? They barely have a person named Kai that's dark.- I turned around and found Kai and another girl laughing. -oh it's cool. She might be a relative- until she started a lot of skin ship with him. -totally not a relative.- but in Kai's face it seems like he was enjoying it and playing along. I thought oh hey it's not going too far right? But boy was I wrong. She kissed him! Him! "Did i ever told you how much i love you more than anything?" Kai said looking in the girl's eye "why don't you leave that girl already. So we can be together free?" Jieun said. "If I told her she'll tell TaeMin. I can't fight him. He's too strong for me. And plus it was all a bet so nothing was real. I never did like her." When i heard those words something hit me right in the chest making me almost fall to my knees. Then something wet was on my hand. I looked down a tear fell from my hand. -Run, Run as Fast as you can- my mind told me so I dropped my food and ran. I called TaeMin to bring me home. 
 
-Home-
TaeMin was furious with Kai. While you told TaeMin the story a door bell rang. TaeMin went to open it. It was Key and Jonghyun. Both happy and was linking arms  (JONGKEY GET MARRIED ALREADY!) "What?" TaeMin said half pissed and half calm. "Nothing we just wanted to visit the kid. Is that a sin if we visit?" Key said while Jonghyun was behind him making faces which made Vicky laugh. He invited them in. DING DONG! TaeMin grunted and started to get more mad. "Ah! Oppa it's alright ill get it!" Vicky ran to the door. "MINHO AND CHCIKEN OPPA!" The three turned their heads and faced the door. "In in come in!" After five minutes of telling why TaeMin was so moody everyone started to play Mario Party. TaeMin's phone buzzed. He looked down and texted someone back and then went back to cheating at Mario Party. 
 
-5mins Later- 
Ding Dong! The door bell rang. "Aye what's up Luhan?" -Who's luhan?- I walked to the door. -ohh. It's Luhan! The dude TaeMin's friends with. - One of the boys walked to the door. "Hey why did you get two bubble tea?" "It's to make her happy." Luhan said. Wosh! I heard the word bubble tea. "Who said bubble tea?" I said. "I did and I got two just for yooooou!" ^^ Luhan said happily. We played games for a while and I played with Luhan's cute hair and made him dance to T-Ara alone. Keke. Atlease this'll make me forget about Kai for awhile if I don't see him. 
 
-A week later-
 
Everyone was distant towards Kai except For sehun and Suho since they didn't know anything. Key was cooking breakfast and Jonghyun was texting someone while Onew was chatting to Suho and the 2min couple still getting ready since it was early. "How are you last week?" Kai said asking the girl who was eating her breakfast quietly. 
 
-At Lunch with Kai-
 
"Why isn't she talking to me" the boy thought while sitting with his friends. "I didn't do nothing to her.." 
 
-At Lunch with Vicky-
 
"Uh are you alright Vicky? You seemed distance for a while now" Vicky's friend Aish said. "Huh? Oh hehehe yeah I'm alright unnie just day dreaming about TaeYang hehe. Like really who wouldn't like a piece of him." She lied straight through her teeth. She was really worried about what might happen to her and Kai. "Oh well I have Junhyung and a six pack coke." "Oh unnie~~~"
 
-Past a month- 
 
~With Kai~ 
 
"Can you please not dress like that Jieun? We're not going to visit a tanning booth." Kai said while walking to pick an outfit for his girlfriend... Yep he's going to break up with Vicky today. After a year of going together hes ending the game... "Here wear this babe" Kai handed her a white button up shirt and khaki skinny jeans. What am I? A grandma?" Jieun said. Kai looked down to see that he picked out what Vicky loves to wear on a lazy day.. A button up shirt with khaki skinny jeans. "Just wear it for an hour and ill get you what ever you want okay?" Kai said looking up smiling. "Okay then." Jieun got up and started to change. "I'll be outside." Kai started to walk out. "Oppa? Did I do something to you?" Jieun said while putting on her shirt. "No you didn't why?" Kai said. "Oh you seem bored. Hehe. Here's a get happy present for you." She pushed him against the wall and started to kiss him and he responded doing the same thing...
 
-With Vicky-
 
"AHHH!  Chanyeol get that ferret away from me! You know I'm scared of animals!" Chanyeol chased the girl all over the place holding the pet. "But it's so cute! Come on please just pet Baekhyun Jr!" Chanyeol stopped and pouted. "Hey! I told you not to named that thing after me!!" Baekhyun yelled. "Ahh! Minho stop this giant!" She ran behind Minho. "Okay. Stop Chanyeol." Minho said while saying it with a flat face. *Beep Beep* 
-text-
Kai: Hey I'm going to visit you okay? I wanna show you someone. So meet me up at the cafe near the theatre.
Vicky: Um... Okay I guess. But be careful please. Okay Oppa? Love you. ^^
 
After replying Vicky looked up and find a ferret next to her face. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH! Kris!!" Kris came running down the stairs along with Suho, Tao, Key and Joon. "What the hell is happening here!?" Kris screamed. "Ch-Chanyeol Oppa is scaring me." She said while crying while Tao and Suho was making her feel better. "Yeol in the room now!" Kris said. "Fine then." "Have you been talking to Kai  lately?" Tao asked. "Uh well he did just text me so yeah." "Well if you need any help me and Suho are here oh yeah and also Taemin and Kris. Only call Kris unless its a life or death or unless you're crying. Hehe" Tao said Suho just shaking his head up and down as a yes. "So what did he say?" Suho asked. "Well he said hes coming over with a visitor soon so I guess I should get ready. Hehe." She laughed. "Well yeah. Go take someone with you okay? They had a shooting somewhere near there so take someone okay?" Suho said. "Go see if Sehun wanna go." Suho said. "I'll go with her. Plus if someone tried to shoot me ill get them back" Tao said. "Okay let's get ready." 
 
-Walking to Cafe- 
 
Since her close relationship with the panda looking cutie they act like they're brother and sister. Making jokes, holding hands, and more. To people they thought they were going together which they thought was very cute and adorable until a teen walked up to them and asked "How long?" The girl asked. Tao and Vicky looked at eachother with a blank expression. "I mean how long have you two been together?" She asked. Tao and Vicky bursted out laughing. "We're not going together." Vcky said laughing still. "Oh you sure you two caught a lot of attention together. They're starting to name you two the town's cute couple since they always see you two together." The girl said. "No he's my friend but hes like my older brother. Kekeke" Vcky said. "Ohh well you two make a really cute pair." "Well thank you. But we gotta go bye!" Tao said. "Bye" the said said walking. 
 
-Cafe- 
 
Vicky and Tao were waiting for Kai for at lease 17 minutes now. 
 
-Kai and Jieun-
 
Kai got up from the bed sweaty and hair all messed up while Jieun was too sweaty and hair all messed up. "Crap! I totally forgot about the meeting. Hurry and get dressed!" They both hurried to get their clothes back on. 
 
-Cafe- 
 
20 minutes have passed by already Tao was getting really annoyed and sleepy so Vicky told him to take a nap on her lap and that she'll wake him up. "Arg where is he if he's not here in another five minutes I'm leaving. 
 
-26 minutes later-
"That's it I'm leaving. Tao wake up please." She shook the other lightly. "He's here? Finally." Tao opened his eyes. "Wait where is he?" He asked while looking around. "Well I guess I got stood up lets go Tao." Vicky said while tugging on the olders shirt. They both stood up to leave. *Ding ding* the doors open to find Kai breathing heavy. Kai walked into the cafe and looke for Vicky until he saw her with Tao going back to sit down again. Kai gulped.  
 
-At table- 
 
"Hi Oppa how are you today?" Vicky smiled towards him and the guest. "Oh and who is this Jongin- Oppa? A cousin?" Vicky said smiling again. "Kai just tell her already so we can leave." Jieun whispers into Kai's ear. "Hold up. See that dude next to her? We can't make him mad or hell tell the group." Kai whisper back. 
*BoA- Disturbance*
-text-
Suho: please come back home now it's getting late. You must have lots of fun with Kai and Tao. ^__^ 
Vicky: Um okay Suho but Kai just got here....
Suho: … home now and bring him. 
 
"Um... Tao we have to go back Suho's order. Jongin- Oppa come one you can come too." Vicky said. "Okay let's go" the walk was quiet with Kai and Jieun. Tao notice that Vicky was sad he stops and knees on the ground. People all over stops an watches. "Come on Vicky piggy back ride? Hehe." Tao said and everyone just goes back to what they're doing. Vicky got on his back laughing. "Tao you're really a troll aren't you? Hehe. You and Chen." Vicky said laughing while Kai and his girlfriend held hands watching the two laugh. Kai felt something inside of him making him sad but didn't know what. 
 
-at house- 
"Finally you're back home!" Suho, Chanyeol and Kris all ran up to the two. "Hey let go to the girl Chanyeol! What did I just tell you two hours ago!?" Kris yelled. Kai girlfriend looked at kris and smiled to him. "Damn this boy is hot" 
*Beep beep* "hello?" "Okay" "bye" "um Kai I gotta go okay? Bye" 
 
-in living room-
 
It was Kai Vicky and Xiumin. Jieun had to go back home. Tao had to go with TaeMin Lay and Sehun to dance practice. Xiumin knew about the ViKai couple. It was all quite. Until Kai spoke. "Vicky I want this to be over... Thank you for all of the fun you have givin me." Vicky looks up with small tears coming. "Is that why you're never texting back to me, calling, or visiting? Because you wanted this to be over? I get it Jongin okay. Is it because I did something? What was it? Was I annoying? I'm sorry if I was I just wanted to be perfect for you..." Vicky looked down trying to to cry. Xiumin hugged the girl who was going to cry. "Or was it because of another girl?" "……" all was quiet. "Was it that girl  that you left me for? She's very beautiful..." "More beautiful than me. Perfect black hair, big brown eyes long legs, and skinny..." She wisper to herself that part. Xiumin heard and looked down to pat her head saying that no one is perfect. "Vicky..." Kai said. More tears were coming out of the girl's eyes. "It's okay Jon- Kai. I knew it wouldn't last. Haha. Just like what my family told me... I'm a failure at things I mess things up way too much. Sorry" She wiped away her tears. "The only reason why I went out with you is because of a bet. I never did loved you. So you should forget it. It's over. I'm sorry." Kai said finally. "Too good to be true any way. Well before you leave I got you something." Vicky walked up to the kitchen and handed him a small cute cake and a medium sizes box. He opened it and finds and cute Poropo Crong doll. "Happy Last Anniversary Jongin... May your all your wishes come true." Vicky said while giving him his present. "It's officially over now... Bye." Kai said. *Crash!* The three looks up to find Sehun holding a glass cup. Sehun saw the whole thing. SEHUN SAW THE WHOLE THING! Vicky thought. Sehun jumped towards the older punching him in the jaw. "We're h-" Kris stopped to find sehun and Kai on the kitchen floor. "WHAT HAPPEND!?" The blonde yelled. "I saw the whole thing... Watch." Sehun handed Kris his phone that he recorded the scene with. After the movie was done him Suho Xiumin sehun and Vicky cleaned up the kitchen and Kai. Kris walked up to Kai and looked at his face and *WHAP!* he let out the hardest punch they ever seen from kris. Kai now has two swollen cheek. "Get out before I tell TaeMin and you'll be really hurt." Kris said. Tao and the rest came home to see kris red and mad. Kris told Luhan to go take Vicky to visit his girlfriend which they were now very close friends. 
 
-1 year passes- 
 
"It still doesn't feel right... Ever since that day..." Kai tossed and turned in his bed. He was lucky enough that they all forgave him. It was all good. Jieun and him were no longer together. Ever since a month had passes after the incident they broke up. He finally notice that he fell for the girl... But they lost connection... She no longer lives with the boys she stays at her own place now. Only Key Taemin Suho Tao Kris Luhan and Sehun knows where it is...
 
-park-
 
Kai walked to the park where him and Vicky meet... On the swings. Kai walked To a swing and sat down and started to push himself. Then another present came and did the same thing. Kai looked up and saw who it was. Kai stopped swinging. "Vicky? Is that you?" The person stops and looks up. "Do I know you sir?" She looks up and asked politely. "Vicky it's me Kai! Kai!" He said standing up. "I'm sorry I don't know anyone named Kai." She said she started to look scared. "Oh Jongin! Kim Jongin! Does that seem familiar?" Kai asked again. "No I'm sorry sir but I got to go." She got up and left. Kai notice that Tao was there. Kai walked up to Tao. "Hey Tao why is Vicky acting like that?" Tao looks up. "..... Well after that month you left depression hit her and she ate less and others and then fell into a coma for at lease 15
weeks. She just woke up about 2 weeks ago. She has amnesia... Does she remember you?" Tao asked. "No... Not at all." Kai looked up and finds you playing with Sehun. Kai notice something. "When did she dye her hair? Her and Sehun have matching hair color." Kai asked. "Well first then when she woke up she only remember Kris Sehun TaeMin and me. She told Sehun that she liked his new hair hair color so we took her out to get it done." Tao said looking at the two playing. "She's gotten very beautiful..." Kai said. "I miss her so much.... Is this why you won't tell me where he lived?" "Yes. Everyone didn't want to tell you." Tao said While looking down. "Do you miss her?" tao asked looking at the yonger. "I noticed that i missed her ever since it ended but me being so stupid i didnt do nothing. I just ignored it...." There was a log pause "Do you still have TaeMin hyung's number? I wanna ask him something." "Yeah here" Tao called him. 
 
CONVO
 
Tae: "WAAAAAAT TAO" 
Kai: "Hyung?"
Tae: "Kai?" 
Kai: "sorry for what I did... Please forgive me but I'm going to ask for real this time. No jokes I promise that ill take care of every thing. Can I have the blessing? 
 
Little did Kai know Taemin put the convo on speaker so everyone can hear
 
Tae: "Blessing for what Jongin?" 
Kai: "I want to go back with Vicky... But for real this time. No tricks and no games."
Tae: " Why?" 
Kai: " because I love her I can't bare being forgotten from her mind." 
Tae: " I know you too well and I knew you'll ask that. What do you think you guys should I get him go back with her? 
All: "YES!" 
??: "No..." 
Tae and others over the phone: "WHAT!?" 
Kai looked up and find Vicky and Sehun. Vicky was smiling. "Hello Jongin- Oppa. You've gotten very handsome over the months." She smiled big. "How do you remember me?" "We'll when you said that your name was Kim Jongin it all came back. Jongin I forgave everything you did to me ever since it all came back."
 
Tae: "YAH! Still on the phone!!"
All: "ASK THE QUESTION!!" 
Kai: "Now!? Um okay" 
 
Kai go on his knees in front of Vicky. 
 
Kai started to sing - Angel and What is Love- 
 
"Vicky I'm very sorry for what I made you go throught, but ever since what happened I notice that during those days with you I fell for you. Every time I see you I fall harder for you. After it ended I couldn't sleep for days. I always ended up crying at night because of the stupid bet. But thanks to the bet and Taemin hyung I got to be with you and know you. I miss you. So will you let me be your angel to guide and protect you during all the hard time in your life and will you be my angel and guard me and show me right from wrong?" Kai asked while a car pulled up showing everyone who was on the speaker of the phone all wearing a white button up and black skinnys while holding flowers and confetti. Everyone in the park was watching. "Jongin.... After all you did to me... I hate that I love you way too much to say no. All my love is for you and no one else I will love." They both hugged and everyone in the park cheered along with the boys Tao and Sehun both smiled. All the boys who held confetti threw it and all of them have her their flower they gotten for the moment. 
 
In the corner you'll find JongKey crying along with 2Min and OnJoon. 
 
 
 
I lost my mind, the moment I saw you. Except you, everything get in slow montion. Tell me, if this is love. Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you. Fighting, crying and hugging. Tell me, if this is love
            - What is Love
 
 
I alway want to protect you. So that even the small things won’t tire you out, I’m eternally in love... 
            - Angel
 
 
THE END
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 

Kai: Finally I get a good part...