Bad-Timed Confession

King Of Players

 


By JunhyungsB2UTY
 
*Sehun's POV*
 
[during 1-3 pm ish]
 
Junhyung had to leave for work with another customer... but we told Luhan that Junhyung just had to go work for my dad. I could tell Luhan was itching to ask what my dad works as but i just told him that my dad is super duper rich and famous and a business man. After dinner, i really felt bloated so i decided to take my manservant for a walk.
"Luhannie! Let's go downtown and walk. I need to get some air." I said while grabbing Luhan's friend's, Xiumin's, car keys. "Okay but we gotta be home by six. I need to make you dinner." Luhan replied while while hopping around trying to pull his trainer on with the laces still done up nicely, just how i did them for him. 
"Yay!" I smiled eagerly. I know i've fallen for him too much, i think i'm going to burst out my love for him on the spur of the moment someday... I think Luhan is already suspecting me of my evil (dirty) thoughts... Or maybe he knows about me being the king of players?..
 
-dinner- 
 
Okay me, calm.. 'Plan A: does he know?' is taking place right about now..
"Okay come down Sehun I'm done cleaning and cooking dinner!" Sehun yelled. I jumped at the sudden loudness but stuck to my plan and didn't make a noise or move. 
Once again Luhan screamed for me to come down. "Sehun come down!" I wasn't even waiting that long but it felt like forever. It was starting to get suffocatingly stuffy and hot in my hiding place when Luhan finally opened my bedroom door. Like i hoped, he guessed i was sleeping and decided to walk up to me and turn me around to wake me up. That's when stage 2 of my plan took action as i opened my eye, grabbed Luhan's arm and pulled him down harshly while I placed my lips on his neck. It was a rough kiss but it wasn't intended to be. I then flipped him over so he was bottom and I was top. He tried to push me off him but nothing was working since i'm used to roleplay where the other person refuses, but really they want it...He shut him eyes tightly hoping this would end soon..maybe...he doesn't want to do it with me? I froze while still hovering over a reluctant Luhan and removed my lips from his neck.
"...Luhan." i said lightly. Nothing. I flopped down onto Luhan and stayed there in a excuse for a hug.
"..w-why?" he croaked. 
What is my reason? I could lie and say i suddenly got since i had a wet dream...or..i could say that i really like him and i wanted to see if he liked me back..
"Sehun." Luhan said through gritted teeth. "Get. Off. Me."
I got off only because i was probably crushing his tiny bones. He stood up and fastened his clothes. I glanced around in guilt and looked at him momentarily. 
"Oh Sehun," he used my full name.."if your not going to tell me why the you attacked me like that then-"
"Then what?" That wasn't what i intended to say..! Luhan's face twitched and i flung my arms around in regret.
Panicking i blurted,
"NO! That's not what i meant i-"
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!"
"L-LISTEN FOR 2 MINUTES!"
"YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING YOUR WA-"
"NO I DON'T! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY-"
"WHAT DID YOU MEAN T-"
"I LOVE YOU!" 
I analysed our situation and i admit i have very bad timing for a confession. We stood there awkwardly panting and exhausted from all the arguing. Luhan kept his gaze fixed on me but i didn't have the guts to look at him since i'm afraid of rejection...what was i thinking?! He's just been dumped by his gilfriend who i'm guessing he loved a lot and here i am asking him to love me? My throat throbbed as my adam's apple seemingly grew larger forbidding me to talk but the tears: they fell like hailstones as i sped off and stumbled down the stairs. 
"Sehun!" i think i heard Luhan call out but it was probably my brain wanting to torture my heart some more. I jumped into my Audi and reversed accidently and most likey caused a dent in my car. Aish! Luhan's not gonna be hap- oh. He won't give a . I drove off fast as i tried to relax but this time driving didn't help. Singing? No...my voice probably sounds awful at the moment. Luhan is probab- NO. I don't care what he's doing. He's probably left forever by now anyway. Did he eat first? Has he gone to Xiumin's place? Does he like Xiumin?!-
^SCREECH!!^CRASH!^ *car alarm* 
 
*No one's POV*
[11 PM]
The young man was still shaken and feeling frightened as he was surrounded by 3 officers in a fairly small, dimly lit room.
The man protested,
"Officer, i swear i-"
Police Constable (PC) Changmin raised his hand to silence the man who was involved in the car accident at 9:47 PM. 
"So..Mr.Jiyong is it?" PC Changmin enquired of Jiyong as he walked around the man, studying him.
"Yes sir." Jiyong replied in a monotone.
"We know you're innocent but you're also the only witness. Can you tell me what you saw minutes before the incident happened?" PC Changmin asked calmly as he sat opposite of Jiyong with a pen and notebook. Jiyong, more comfortable now knowing he was innocent began talking,
"Well, i was driving back from my...f-friends house..and i was worrying about what i should buy him for his birthday..which is in a few weeks."
"Were you concentrating while you were driving Mr.Jiyong?" PC Changmin questioned.
"Ofcourse. That's when i saw..Mr.Sehun..slide into the other lane..my lane..and..." Jiyong sighed and looked away from the police officer. PC Changmin studied his face and twiddled with his pen.
"..and Mr.Sehun smashed your car headlight and rammed right into a parked car."
Giyong nodded once and looked up,
"Will he be ok?..does he have any family?.." 
PC Changmin sighed,
"Mr.Sehun has been in the ER for over an hour now, he is recovering swiftly but he seems to be unconscious. He has family but they will be arriving later..he has his assistant here, Mr.Luhan." 
Jiyong processed the information and slumped into the chair,
"What do you mean, 'seems' to be unconscious?"
PC Changmin gulped and tried to avoid answering the question but Jiyong has his ways.
"Okay! So, there's a slight- a likey chance, that Mr.Sehun, wonteverwakeup." Changmin spoke very quickly making the other two policemen very cofused. Jiyong gawped, shot up and slammed his hands on the table between him and the Police officer.
"How can you say that?! He has to wake up! He's only unconscious right?!..or i-is he in a coma?.." Jiyong slumped down as he realised he nailed it. 
 
Sehun is in a coma.
 
PC Changmin said thank you and goodbye to Jiyong as he went to greet Luhan. He exhaled to calm himself as he walked closer to the only man here for Sehun. He stood a metre infront of Luhan as he looked down on his small body frame. Luhan looked up with tear-stained cheeks and puffy eyes. 
"..Will Sehun be alright?"
Luhan said unsurely. PC Changmin put himself in Luhan's shoes and decided that he should break the news to Luhan in the easiest and quickest way possible.
"..He's going to be fine. At the moment, he's in a coma but he's predicted to wake up in a few days." Luhan gasped and slumped further into the uncomfortable chair. Changmin carried on, 
"...It's not the coma we're worried about Mr.Luhan, it's the amnesia.." PC Changmin lifted a faint Luhan and carried him to an empty ward and lay him on the bed. He left a note next to the bed and walked off feeling glum.
 
 

 

A/N: :) DRAMA! Please comment what you think.
Oh, and You definitely have a fave OTP. So, me and my maknae, CutieButDorkyVirus, have made another fanfic together called 'KPOP world' :) 
Message either me or her (me!;) your fave OTP and we can make a chappie just for you~ we can also do a 'you x oppa' chapter if you would like. 
JUST MESSAGE M- i mean US! ;D
Saranghae <3