Luhan's Day ~~~

King Of Players
By: Cuuuuutiebutdoooorkyvirus hi hehehe
 
*prince lulu pov!*
 
Sehun grabbed my arm and I was laying on my back with him kiss all over my necks leaving small marks on. I was scared at his reaction. It felt like something was gonna happen. I got mad since I didn't wanted to do what he wanted to do. "...Why?" i asked for a reason. "...." I got nothing. THAT SICK ERT! "Get. Off.Me" I told Sehun before Ill punch him.  "Then give me a good reason then!" I told him in the calmest way I can. "...." Sehun didn't answer. "Then what?" I asked. "NO! That's not what i meant i-"po
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!"
"L-LISTEN FOR 2 MINUTES!"
"YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WA-"
"NO I DON'T! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY-"
"WHAT DID YOU MEAN T-"
"I LOVE YOU!" 
 
Sehun blurted that he loves me... It was quite all you can hear was us panting since we just fought. It was awkward. I find that Sehun was about to cry. It was a bit awkward but then Sehun ran down the stairs an out of the door. I followed him grabbing us a coat since it was chilly out running after him. "SEHUN WAIT!" I ran for a good 3 minute after him. I was realy close too until I fell. "Please wait..." Until I got really weak and almost passed out until I saw Sehun's Audi swerve and hit another person. On his side it looked really bad. I tried to get up but I fell again. I kept trying until the ambulance came and I got up and ran from the scene. 
 
 
Limping towards the nearest house I could find and it was Chen's house. I limped towards the door and knocked. "Hello..?" I heard a voice. "Hello? Chen are you there? Can you please help me..." I said. Holding my open wound. "Okay sure! Please come inside and sit or lay on the couch. Ill get the things ready." Chen said while running around the place like a maniac. After finding the medicine Chen came back running to find Luhan crying but sleeping. "Aish hung here. Sorry Hyung your shirt gotta go" Chen took off Luhan's shirt and blushed. "Sorry it's gonna sting a bit..." "Szzzzz" "sorry more like a lot if you can feel it in your sleep." After Chen was done wrapping he brought me to his room. "Good night and please get well soon." 
 
-Next 2 weeks-
 
Morning woke me up. I went to get dressed in my work clothes and I went to check Sehun's room until I remembered that hes not here. "Aish Sehun- ah next time please keep your eyes on the road next time... Please come out fast." I said while closing the door to his fair sized room. 
 
I decided to cook breakfast for me and Vicky since Taemin was busy with his dance work. "Um... Oppa thank you for this delicious yummy In my tummy food!" She said smiling. "Thank you Vicky." I returned the favor to her and smiled back. "Um.. Oppa can we visit Sehunnie?? I really miss him. I want to check up on my friend. ^^" " I guess so. Lets go after we finish eating and shopping" 
 
-At Mall- 
 
Baekhyun decided to come along with me and Vicky. "Aish hurry up slow poke. I need to buy my eyeliner before the sale ends tomorrow!! Then I gotta look good when I visit Sehun!" "Aish you act like more like a girl more than I do.." Vicky said walking while bein dragged along with Baekhyun. "Opffff!!" Vicky fell. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you! My fri-" Vicky was apologizing to the stranger. "It's alright! Why would I be mad?" It was the famous actor Yoon Shi Yoon. "Y-you're that actor from King of Baking and Flower boy next door. I love those drama!" Vicky started to say. "Oh yeah you play that kid game creator in flower boy next door. I'm totally like that character in real life. I actually have that panda suit you have with the hat!" Baekhyun said laughing. I just stood there like O.O "Thanks! I hope you can watch the last episode tomorrow! I hope everyone would like it! Oh I got to go thanks for the support!  Fighting!" Yoon Shi Yoon said while waving bye. "AHHH! Baek LuLu Oppa he's soooo handsome!" Vicky said. "Okay okay let's go shop for clothes for us and Sehun when he wakes up." I stated getting really annoyed about how Vicky is so close with Baekhyun instead if Kai. "Oh? Luhan Oppa? Is that you?" Someone said. We all looked up. "Unnie!!!!" Vicky ran up to Aish. "Ah! Unnie you've gotten soooooo gorgeous! And look you cut your hair!" Vicky said. "Hey Aish long time no see." I said back hugging her. "How am I always a loner!?" Baekhyun said. "You're never a loner!" Chanyeol said while hugging Baekhyun. "'Yeollie! Who are you here with? Kris? Oh please don't tell me Kai is here!" Vicky said looking around the mall for Kai. "Nope I came with Aish. We're going to get-" he go cut off by Aish. "What he means is that we're going to get lunch together and he's taking me out. So see yah!" Aish pulled Chanyeol away from the group. "That was weird..." I said. 
 
-After mall, Now eating at a sushi place.-
 
"Who's paying?" Baekhyun asked. "I'm not paying,Im the girl!" Vicky stated. "I'll pay then." I said. "Okay!" Both kid said. "Okay we'll take the crab roll, crunchy roll, eel roll, spider roll, and the boat of raw sushi and can we also get the seaweed salad with the miso soup and the white noodles?" Baekhyun over ordered. "Okay everyone better eat all of this." I said. "Okay! I call dibs on the eel and raw." Vicky said. "Better share the sushi!" Baekhyun said. They argued until the food came. "Haha. Look Luhan I'm master shi fu." Vicky took the white noodles and used it as a mustache. "Omg please." "Omo so cute!" Baekhyun said. "Miss!? Can we get a check?" I said. After he paid they all went to go to the florist. "Yo Minnie!!!" Vicky scream and jumped over the counter where TaeMin was. "Whaaat I'm busy!" TaeMin said while eating rice with lots of spicy kimchi and meat. "Busy doing what eating?" Vicky said. "Yeah" "how's work going?" "Ugh it was so busy today!" TaeMin said while looking up occasionally for coustumers. "Oppa imma make a bouquet." Vicky said while getting all the things together. "Okay just dont go crazy." TaeMin said. "Hey kid! Get your over here or we'll tear this place up!" TaeMin and Vicky looked up to see that the kid was talking to Vicky and TaeMin. "Oh sorry ill be up there!" Vicky said running back up to the register. "Hi how may I help you?" Vicky said smiling while Baekhyun and I just sat down watching Vicky do taemin's work so he can be on his break. "Took you damn long enough go make me a vase of nice flowers or ill beat you up for making me wait or ten minute!" The boy said. "I'm sorry, ill get to it." Vicky said apologizing. I watched Vicky run out of the back to the front to make flowers. "Hey be careful with her okay? I see the boy in the back thats eating? That's his baby cousin and you won't like it when he's mad so please don't mess up if you know better." I said watching Baekhyun who was helping the yonger. "I don't care. Move!" The boy pushed me. "Are we having a problem here?" Vicky said. "No just give me my flowers." The kid said. "Okay that'll be $25.99." Vicky said while handing him a vase of beautiful and carfully organized flowers. "I should get this for free, look at it! It's hideous!" The kid just walks out the door with the vase of flower. "HEY! Come back! You gotta pay!" Vicky Me and Baekhyun said while running after him. All of a sudden he falls but the flowers are alright. "Hey... You heard them. Go pay them for the flowers." A voice said from nowhere. "No way." The kid said. "LISTEN HERE YOU IDIOT DON'T MESS WITH THEM." They all looked up and found out it was Tao holding the kid by the collar. "F-f-fine" he handed them a thirty dollar bill. "O-oh never mind" "get lost and never come back." Tao said. "Min is it always like that" I asked. "No never. It's the first time it happened" TaeMin said. "Well we gotta go so bye Minnie!" All three of them said to Taemin and Tao. 
 
-At hostpital-
 
"Dah dah dah dammm! Baby Maknae is here Sehunnie Oppa!" Vicky said running up to Sehun's bed and sitting on the empty chair. ~whispers~ "Sehunnie Oppa when are you going to tell Luhan Oppa about what you really are...? Please come out of the coma fast I miss you." ~normal voice~ "I miss you Sehunnie" I and Baekhyun said. "Look what Luhan got us!" Baekhyun and Vicky said holding up pictures of sushi. "He's soo nice to us! You need to wake up so we can go on a bubble tea spree!" Vicky said. "Yah! You two almost made me broke. Vicky you have Kai go get stuff from him!" "Haha 'get stuff from him'" Baekhyun laughed. "Ewwie Baekhyun Kai Oppa is mean!" I laughed a the comment Vicky made about her and Kai. "Can I talk to Sehun alone please you guys? You two are kinda loud" I said. "Okay but it's your fault!" Vicky said she turned to Baekhyun "Baek Oppa lunhan Oppa is being mean!" "Aish let's go outside." Baekhyun and Vicky went outside the room. "Sehun- ah please wake up. It's been days or weeks since you've fallen into this state. I miss you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I love you too. All this time I've been crying every time I wake up or see something that  reminds me of you." I lightly kissed Sehun's forehead and then I looked at his pink lips and kissed them very soft while holding his cheek. I moved up because I felt something move. I looked down and find out that Sehun arm moves when I talked. "Sehun- ah move your arm if you can hear me." Sehun air twitched. "Move if you love me move if you don't." His arm stayed still for thirty seconds the twitched. "I love you too Sehunnie..." Sehun's heart monitor started to beep faster than what it usually was. Sehun moved a bit and his heart calmed down a bit. "I love you too" Sehun said and fell back to sleep. Vicky and Baekhyun popped their heads in the door. "Is he up?" Baekhyun asked while walking in. "Yea but it was for a brief minute." I said. "That's good." Vicky said. Vicky walked up to Sehun and sat in the chair. "Oppa please wake up its lonely without you. You better make it up by buying me bubble tea! Hehe" Vicky said laughing lightly. "Excuse me but its almost past visiting hour you must leave Mr. Oh's room" the nurse said. All of us said our byes. It was my turn. "Good bye my love until tomorrow." I kissed him good night. "Sweet dreams the love of my life." I closed the door to the room. 
 
-with Sehun-
 
Sehun twitched and responded "My love is all yours..." And faded back to sleep into his coma again.