Meeting Mrs Sandara Kwon

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

I am very pissed by Ji  behavior, how can he think I will help him in this act.  I don’t understand why he can’t tell Kiko the truth, that will be much better. I don’t know what to do. I was unable to sleep I kept on thinking should I help him or not. I do have a soft corner for him but that does’nt means I will help him in all his stupid act.

Today is was Saturday I decided to give a try and help him. I called Kiko and told her to meet in in Mall on the way I picked up the kids from hostel and drived to meet Kiko.

“Aunt we want an ice cream.” Kids scream in union as we parked near the mall.

I took them to the ice - cream parlour “Give them what they want, please.” I requested the waiter.

“Listen don’t go anywhere I’ll be back in moment okay.”I told the kids as they enjoyed their ice-cream

“Don’t move okay promise.” I told them as I as move to the opposite café I was suppose to meet Kiko

“Promise.” Kids yell back to me waving their hands”Bye come back soon.”

 

In café

I had seen Kiko picture so I had do problem in recognizing her.

“Mrs Sandara Kwon.” I introduce myself

“Hi, I’m Kiko nice to meet you”. She introduce herself with a smile I could feel she was happy by my visit.

“Very nice to meet you Ji said you wanted to meet me.” I asked her to start our topic for chating.

“That right shall we move their and have a chat.” She pointed a table near the window.

After feeling comfortable in our seat I continue“Ji said the two of you want to get married.”

“That right but unless you…” She hesitately initiate “You understand what I mean, no?”

“Oh of cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter