What's wrong with her?

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In Kwon's mansion:-

 

“C’mon, Halmeoni”  “C’mon Halmeoni “ The kid kept on cheering Mrs Kwon as they played video game.

“Drive like superman. Let me show you.” On e of the maid told Mrs Kwon.

  Dara entered the living room as she heard the loud cheering and laughing noise, She took the remote and switch off the TV. “What are you doing here?” Dara pointed the cook who was also playing with them. “Get back to the kitchen, now what are you people doing?” Dara asked the rest of the maids, driver, garderner who were enjoying they time playing with Kids and Mrs. Kwon. Dara signal everyone to return back to they respective chores.

“What are you doing, Dear?” Mrs Kwon asked Dara as she dragged the kids with her.

“Please don’t interfere. The kids are not studying because of you.” Dara harshly told Mrs Kwon

“Don’t worry dear. We own self business my rich kids will never go hungry.” Mrs Kwon tried to reason out so that the kids could continue playing. As dara was busy talking with Mrs Kwon her nephew again took his seat on the couch.

“Haven’t you got up yet?” Dara asked her nephew.

“C’mon, pack up quick. You are going to the hostel. Move it.” Dara firmly told the kids.

“They won’t get good upbringing at the hostel, my dear” Mrs Kwon pulled the kids towards her in a tight hug.

“Oh yes, I forget. I can see how great the upbringing of your son is.” Dara quickly replied.

“What are you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter