I knew it...

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At Kiko’s apartment

Kiko is happily sipping her coffee while watching T.V. Jiyong enter her apartment he had left all his work aside and rushed to see Kiko he was very tense but when he see’s her he get very angry.

“I knew it I knew it” He yell at her.

“What did you know.?” Kiko asked him anxiously

“You know how many important meeting I’ve left behind and you’re not even dead.” Jiyong bawl out. “You’re merrily sipping coffee.”

“I’ m sorry it hurts you to see me alive isn’t it.” Kiko reply calmly watching for Jiyong reaction.

“I know what your problem is. I didn’t come to your fashion show last night.” Jiyong get closer to her to hug her but she move away from him. “But how could I. I had an urgent meeting to attend.” “Should I have attended to that or watched you on the runway.” He takes a seat on couch and pull Kiko near him.

“Lies you went out with your wife.”

“What ? when I hate that woman how can I ever go out with her.” “Given that a thought think it over.”

Jiyong notice a half clad man climbing the window with hammer in his hand.

“Hey who‘s that and why he getting in from the window.” Jiyong point towards window and asked Kiko.

“I’m mending what I wrecked yesterday.” Jiyong get the reply from Seungri

“Jiyong  that’s Seungri my new neighbor.” Kiko cheerfully introduce him.

“In that case stay in your house.Why get into the neighbours place through the window, that too half clad.” Jiyong asked him getting annoyed.

“So your Jiyong the Hier of Kwon Multinational.” Seungri enter the room and staring at Jiyong with a smirk.“See Kiko alive, had I not arrived on time yesterday She would have been dead.”

“Really.” Jiyong asked kiko now feeling bad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter