Back to normal

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days after the Fake Drama

After getting introduce to Jiyong wife i.e Dara, his kids which are Dara’s niece and nephew,and Dara’s fake boyfriends. Kiko is now seriously thinking for her relationship with Jiyong she is ready to marry him as soon he get divorce from Dara. Still Kiko is unware of all these lies and fake relations. Days are passing by and they are enjoying they time together.

In Dara’s case, she is still working in Jiyong office as before, Dong Youngbae is now trying to get Dara’s attention. They are working together but not that close and friendly, Dara had notice Youngbae effort of getting near her but she keep on avoiding it. Youngbae always try to gift her with flower everyone while wishing her Good morning, He gives her company for lunch and coffee whenever she is alone in cafeteria.

Jiyong had seen this budding friendship but he is not really happy for Dara. He doesn’t like her spending more time with Youngbae, But still he doesn’t have any answer why he feels like that.

Seunghyun and Bom are doing well, Seunghyun does leave any change to flirt with Dara, but now a days they are more friendly with each other.

Seungri  got modeling contract with help of Kiko and they are working together. He is still struggling as an actor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter