Seungri to the Rescue

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiko’s  POV

“I am really very upset Jiyong has again broken his promise. I can’t understand what to do? “

I went in the kitchen and turn all the knob ON of the cooking gas. Then entering  my bedroom I picked up the Jiyong  frame from the table. I started tearing up.

I lied down on the bed with his frame.

“ Jiyong forgive me. I am  leaving you.”

“Pls forgive me” .

“ I know we can’t be together, I can’t live without you.”

 

Seungri’s POV

I was doing my working out in my room when if smell the gas. I sniffed the surrounding around my room and then outside my apartment. I felt it was coming from the neighbouring apartment. I tried to open the door but it was locked I kept on searching for other entrance. Finally I found kitchen window, without second thought I  broke the glass of the window and entered the room, I turn OFF the gas and tried looking for the people living inside but their was on one.

I pass the dinning table, picked up one apple from the fruit basket. Then entered the bedroom. I found one young lady lying on the bed.

I throwed the apple and ran near her, I think she had pass out..

I don’t know anyone in my neighbours as I am new in this place so I tried to wake her up she was lying on her stomach.

 “Auntie Auntie” I turn her to face me.

‘This auntie is beautiful “ I pat her cheek to wake her up.

“Hey auntie wake up”

“Jiyong forgive me. I’m leaving you.” She starting mumbling, still her eyes were closed.

“Sure you are forgiven now wake up”. I tried to answer her.

“I wish you were a heart specialist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter