Good days or Bad days....

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jiyong went to Switzerland and Dara stayed back in her apartment she did not went to office as it was risky, Mrs Kwon may know about her whereabouts. One week had already passed by. Mrs Kwon thought her planned worked and now Dara and Jiyong are enjoying in Switzerland.

In Switzerland:-

Jiyong had planned to spend most of his time with Kiko but all his plans were doomed as Kiko was busy in her shoots and remaining freetime which she spend with Jiyong, Seungri used to accompany her. Jiyong was very pissed off, he wish he could kill Seungri without any second thought if only one murder was permitted.

On the shoot:-

 Kiko was dressed in a swimming suit standing near the swimimg pool “Kiko, you look so pretty you just needed a hat.”  Seungri complimented her as he came near her with a hat and placed it on her head.

“How sweet! Thank you.” Kiko adjusted the hat. Jiyong who say this came near them in frustration

“Seungri, are you trying to flirt with my girlfriend?.” Jiyong yelled at Seungri “I wish…” without saying a word jiyong snatch the hat from Kiko

“It is seungri gift!.” Kiko tried to get it back from Jiyong

“I’ll smash it… and throw it in the water.” Jiyong threwed the hat in the pool.

“Jiyong, what have you done? I have to wear it for the shoot get my hat back.” Kiko slapped Jiyong arm and yelled at him.

“Forget the hat and give me a kiss.” Jiyong hold Kiko by waist and tried to kiss her.

Kiko pushed jiyong aside and gladly announced “One who brings my hat back gets a kiss.”

“Excuse me!.” Seungri who was standing beside them quickly made his way and jumped in the pool.

“He loves me so mush look, he just jumped.” Kiko cheerfully told Jiyong pointing towards Seungri.

“That’s good. He’ll bring the hat.” Jiyong simply told her

“Then he’s the one who gets the kiss.” Kiko told Jiyong with a smirk.

“One who gets the hats?” Jiyong asked Kiko

“Seungri, hurry.” Kiko kept on cheering him

Jiyong realized the condition and quickly jumped.

“Jiyong quickly.” Kiko kept on cheering him

“Go, Seungri” “Go Jiyong.” Kiko kept on cheering both of them.

Seungri reached the hat and placed on his head he kept on jumping up and down. Jiyong quicken her speed and reached Seungri, when Seungri was busy jumping in the pool Jiyong pulled his shorts, Seungri was shocked and frozen in his place Jiyong took the hat and moved towards Kiko. Seungri was very upset.

“My kiss.” Seungri pouted

“Give me back my shorts!” Seungri yelled at Jiyong. “My shorts! Not fair, Kiko me and you…”

Kiko notice this and she rejecte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter