Epilogue

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and Seunghyun run out of church, get in their car and speed off towards airport.. Jiyong is driving the car so Seunghyun decided to call Dara and stop her after trying repeatedly Seunghyun was able to contact her

 “Hello?” Dara replied.

“Hello Dara?” Seunghyun replied relief was could be seen on Jiyong’s face.

“Seunghyun, what’s up? Where are you calling from?” Dara asked Seunghyun

“I’m using my mouth just get out of the airport.” Seunghyun told her.

“Get out of the airport? What are you saying?” Dara asked him anxiously

“My sixth sense says there’s something wrong with the plane, seriously get off.” Seunghyun told her immediately.

“I can’t hear you, I’m at the checkin counter. Speak loudly.” Dara told Seunghyun.

“Dara, I have an intuition there’s something wrong with that plane there’s a problem with the left magwheel.”Seunghyun tried to reason out.

“Seunghyun, there you go again! Nothing’s wrong with the plane. Stop being naughty hang up. Bye” Dara told Seunghyun and hang up the phone.

“Listen…” Seunghyun call Dara but the phone was disconnected.

“Did she relent?” Jiyong who was listening the  conversation asked Seunghyun.

“Don’t know lets try the airport.” Seunghyun told Jiyong.

**********************************************************

On airport:-

One passanger who was listening the conversation asked Dara “What?”

“What happened?” Dara asked him as he pointed her to her cell. ““The phone.” The passanger nodded

 Dara simply said “Its nothing my stupid friends said ther’s something wrong with the left magwheel of the plane. He’s naughty.”

The passanger asked Dara“Something wrong?”

“No, don’t worry.” Dara replied “He’s just joking. Besides, he’s always 90% wrong.”

“But he can be 10% right.” The passanger told her.

“Yes, anybody could, in fact.” Dara said as a matter of fact.

“No! I’m not flying! No way.” The passanger lifted his bags for the conveyor belt

“You are serious.” Dara asked him

“Something’s wrong with the plane I’m leaving, folks. Comewith me.” Passanger told the other passanger near the checkin counter.

“What’s wrong, Sir?” The air hostess asked the passanger

“Something’s wrong with the left magwheel.” The passanger told the airhostess.

“But the plane for Canada doesn’t have a left magwheel.” The air hostess replied.

“Gosh! There’s no magwhel at all! Come on folks.” The passanger told the other.

******************************************************************

 

“Goodness! What…?” Seunghyun asked Jiyong as he stop the car.

“Another traffic jam in my love story.” Jiyong replied as he got out of his car.

“Traffic jams don’t give you enough time to woo girls.” Seunghyun commented.

“Mr. Dong.” Jiyong called as he saw Youngbae driving his bike.

“Dara is leaving Korea, I beg to you please take me to the airport.” Jiyong requested Youngbae.

“Before Dara goes abroad we will reach her!” Youngbae assured Jiyong as the three of them drive the bike breaking all the traffic signal.

“Back off!” Youngbae shouted to make his way from the traffic.

“Faster.” Jiyong told Youngbae.

*******************************************************

On airport:-

“Please carry on. We have checked the aircraft no problem at all.” Captain told the passangers

“I told you.” Dara said to the passanger.

“No way I’m not flying in this plane it doesn’t have magwheels.” Passanger told Dara

“Please don’t listen to him come on.” Airhostess told the other passanger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter