A Gift.....

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At Kiko’s apartment:-

Jiyong hand over a box to Kiko, she happily accept it “A gift.”

“Yeah”. Jiyong reply her

“Wow, Jiyong it’s a  beautiful dress!” Kiko remove the dress from the box admiring it and lovely card with roses and Heart was also inside the box. “ To my Love, I love you  From Jiyong” was written on it.

“This is the dress you’ll wear when you meet my Omma. She is planning to visit Korea and I’m going to introduce you.” Jiyong told her as he kept on thinking something.”

“Will it do if I wear a bikini?” Kiko asked Jiyong mischievously.

“Will do.” Jiyong shyly told her and continued “Provided you wear it inside the dress.”

“Okay.” Kiko gladly told him.

They said their Goodbye and Jiyong kept for his office. Kiko was busy admiring the dress and thinking about Jiyong Mother.

Seungri entered her room and saw that Kiko was Daydreaming, holding the dress in her hand.

“So Jiyong Hyung has finally wooed you!” Seungri asked Kiko with a smirk.

“What do you mean?” Kiko asked Seungri, as she was annoyed by his comment.

“I always thought you were a girl with a lot of self respect.” Seungri told Kiko

“So I am. You doubt that?” Kiko asked Seungri.

“It’s a question of rights! Jiyong Hyung  is still not divorced, his wife has a greater right to this dress you can keep it, if you wish to but wouldn’t it be better if you had accepted it after the marriage, right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter