Confused Dara

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In Kwon Office:-

Dara was busy doing her work when Jiyong entered the office he greeted her as he passed by her “Good morning Dara.”

“Good moring GD.” Dara replied sweetly.

Then Dara followed him to his cabin to tell him about the sechdule for the day. After few minutes a person name Dong Youngbae entered Jiyong cabin he was the new person they had appointed as their Marketing manager.

While the three of them were talking about the work Jiyong noticed that Youngbae kept on stealing glance at Dara. He wondered why all the men were attracted to her, nodoubt she was beautiful and intelligent. But he had never felt anything for her. And he always prefer to keep his office staff away from his playboy image as it would affect his work.

Soon after they had finished they business talk, Youngbae left the office, Dara was still with Jiyong discussing some other points which she thought were necessary in the project. They were disturbed in between when Jiyong  received a call it was from Kiko… while answering the call he kept on looking at Dara…

“Hello.” Jiyong answered.

 “Why he looking at me like this.” Dara kept on thinking in her mind.

“When are you introducing me to your wife.” Kiko asked him over the phone.

“Very soon. In fact you’ll meet her tomorrow.” Jiyong replied her still staring at Dara.

“Sure.” Kiko asked

“Hundred percent bye “ Jiyong hung his phone.

“What’s gotten into him all of a sudden”. Dara kept on mumbling

“Dara.” Jiyong call her with sweet smile.

.”Yes.”Dara answered him still thinking what has happen to him in just a few minutes.

“Have you arranged for some lunch.” Jiyong asked her.

“I’ve ordered your favourite from Myungwolgwan restaurant.” Dara simply replied.

“Cancel that order, you and I are going out for lunch.” Jiyong told her as he closed his laptop.

“Are  you really talking to me?.” Dara saked him nervously.

“Yes there’s no else around is there, Dara.” Jiyong replied her scanning his cabin.

“No but in last 3 years you’ve never, I mean…” Dara hesitately replied

But jiyong cut her inbetween “Sure three years, but I’ve finally invited you, see?”

“I’m famished shall we go?” He hold her wrist her pulled her to the door.

“Of course”. Dara was still confused by sudden chance in Jiyong’s behavior.

 

In restaurant

Jiyong and Dara are sitting across a table, Dara ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter