Suprise..

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Kwon successfully stop the court proceeding and left the court. Other went to they respective place, Kiko & Seungri went to their shoot, Dara went to her Office, Seunghyun and Daesung went for they Drama rehearsal and Jiyong followed her Omma at Kwon Mansion.

In Kwon Mansion:-

Mrs Kwon was sitting in the living room thinking something. Jiyong came near her he wanted to tell her the truth but he know her Omma very well she will not listen to him at all.

“Jiyong  where is Dara?” Mrs Kwon asked Jiyong.

“ She is in Office and she does’nt stay with me.” Jiyong replied her.

“Why she doesn’t stay?” Mrs Kwon asked him.

“ Omma,  its because we are not married.” Jiyong honestly told her.

Mrs. Kwon slapped Jiyong “ I know now you don’t like her and so you are telling me that you are not married.”

“No, Omma it’s true we are not married.” Jiyong tried to tell her.

“ I want my Daughter-in-law DARA in the mansion by Saturday evening otherwise you will be out of this mansion.” Mrs Kwon told him sternly and went to her room.

 

Jiyong POV:-

Now what I am going to do I tried to tell the truth to Omma but she is not ready to hear anything. Anyway Omma is not going to stay here for a long time, I will convince Dara, and when Omma will go for America Dara will go back to her House and I will go back to Kiko.

 

Mrs Kwon POV:-

Jiyong I am your Omma I know you very well, I know that your marriage is fake and Dara is helping you in that, but I have seen the love in her eyes for you which can’t be neglected. She is the only girl who can make your life happy.

Mrs Kwon dial a number desperately waiting for the other person to receive the call “Hello, Dami can you pls come to Seoul I need your help.” Mrs Kwon requested her.

“ Omma is their any problem you are calling me urgently.” Dami asked

“Don’t worry dear its nothing serious, I need your help, get the first flight and come here I will tell you everything when to come here.” Mrs Kwon assured her.

“ But Omma just give me some hint I am worried.”.Dami told her Omma

“ Its regarding Jiyong marriage.” Mrs Kwon told her happily.

“I am so happy Omma, I will be their soon.” Dami gladly told her and hung the call.

“I have so many thing to do I have to make lots of arrangement.” Mrs Kwon mumbled to herself.

 

Saturday Morning:-

Mrs Kwon and Jiyong were having breakfast when Mrs Kwon reminded Jiyong “ Jiyong its Saturday today do you remember what I had told you. I want Dara in this mansion by 7.00pm otherwise you better don’t step over here.

“ Yeah, I know I will bring her.” Jiyong nervously told her.

 

In Jiyong office:-

“Dara please this one time help me.” Jiyong is pleading

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter