Love blazes like wildfire

Mea Maxima Culpa

Hey everyone. Fiathe here with my first ever kpop fanfic. So if you’re reading this chapter, then my foreword/prologue has tempted you to continue reading. Whopee~ (or maybe it’s just the awesome y Thunder photos)

I’ve got the whole scenario written out and the chapters planned, so it’s going to something like 40+ chapters in total. A lot I know, but well…the drama kinda came out that way~ Whoo~

I’ll also be doing them in arcs. So let the story begin with the ‘love like’ arc! Enjoy and please review. It’s the thing that keeps me going and lets me know if you’re enjoying it or not!

Love Like Arc~

Chapter 1 – Love blazes like wildfire

 Cheondoong POV

I don’t trust love.

People get hurt. They get left behind. They get scattered like dust on a highway.

I’ve seen it happen to my mother, to my sister Durami and I will not let it happen to Dara. Not to my favorite sister, my only oldest noona. I will never let her get hurt.

Ever.

 

Seungho POV

The door swung inwards, practically crunching against the white wall. But I didn’t notice a thing. All I could think about was the gorgeous girl in my arms.

I pressed her to the wall and kissed her breathless. She ran her beautiful fingers up and down my back, tantalizingly sketching patterns that made me moan against her lips. She opened her eyes, soulfully black, and a wicked gleam suddenly shone. I understood what she was thinking immediately.

My response?  I shrugged off my jacket, tossing it into some far corner where it lay crumpled for weeks to come. Her lips curved into an equally sensuous smile. She responded by slowly, ever so slowly, tugging off her cardigan and depositing it delicately onto the floor.

Then she turned to me and placed one finger on my lips.

“I love you.” She whispered and I could barely stop my thudding heart.

I leaned in close, bending down to cover her tiny face. “I do too.” I said, tickling her ear with my hot breath. She giggled and then I took action.

I slammed her down onto the bed – hard. She grinned with pleasure and kissed me back, enfolding me within her arms and dragging me down so that we touched skin to skin and lips to lips. Fire raged within my stomach and I couldn’t stop kissing the beautiful piece of artwork that lay right in my arms.

I tugged at her top, ing the damn difficult shirt with impatience and then suddenly-

The door slammed open.

We both leaned up, blinking like night owls at the sudden brightness of the hallway. And then we froze as we saw someone standing with a wide-mouthed stare – looking right at us.

 

G.O POV

I walked through the hallways, uncharacteristically quiet at this time of the night because Mir had exhausted himself playing games all day and Cheondoong was out for some business. 

Strolling comfortably, I walked past Seungho’s sole room, filled to the brim with technology, and then opened the door to the room I shared with Cheondoong. But just as the door was about to close behind me, a sudden sound reverberated through the thin walls. From the direction of Seungho’s room.

I froze.

No.

It’s just another girlfriend, I shrugged. Nothing to worry about. A man had his needs. I put down the glass of water, pulled out my headphones (god knows how else to block out the sound) and just as I was about to put them on, a familiar female voice resounded through the wall.

No.

no.

I stood up, dropping my headphones to the lower bunk bed and rushed over to Seungho’s door. Without ceremony, I threw it open. I didn’t care about the ruckus it would cause.

All I cared was why the hell Seungho was in bed with her.

“G.O?” Seungho said dazedly, half shielding his eyes with one hand at the sudden brightness of the hallway.

“Why?” I hissed. “Why for ’s sake did it have to be her, Seungho?”

He stared up guiltily at me. She did as well.

“Why Cheondoong’s sister?” I snarled, slamming my fist against the doorframe which splintered under my angry touch. “Why?”

Seungho levered himself up from the bed and stared at me.

Behind him, Dara peered over his shoulder with eyes full of love for Seungho.

Damn, I thought. This isn’t going to end well.

 

Joon POV

A loud slam woke me up from my dreams of abs flexing and thousands of cheering girls.  I fell out from my lower bunk and knocked my head loudly on the wooden floor.

“Damn!” I cursed, rubbing my sore head.

“Hyung?” came a mumbled voice from the upper bunk. Mir. “What’s wrong?” His sleep-rumpled head appeared from the darkness and his rubbed his eyes blearily.

“I don’t know.” I yawned. “Maybe I just imagined-“

But I was cut off by the sudden crunch of wood from just outside my door. I exchanged a worried glance with Mir and quickly stood up. Mir swung himself down from the bunk and we both crept to the door, opening it delicately.

And I was met with the shock of my life. An angry G.O.

G.O has never been angry before. Never. He jokes, he mock-pretends but he never is actually angry at us. To see him standing furiously with eyes of vengeance is a scary sight. Zombies aside, G.O was the next headliner for horror.

I shrank away from his gaze as G.O turned around, no doubt hearing the squeal of our door opening. I winced. Gotta get this thing oiled, I thought.

“What’s wrong G.O?” I coughed, the words getting stuck in my throat.

“Nothing.” He hissed, obviously a complete contradiction. “I’m not the one doing anything wrong.”

I opened the door wider and stepped out. Mir followed me, but stay glued to my back. He was evidently afraid of approaching the angry G.O without a body shield in front of him.

“Get off me, Mir.” I grumbled good-naturedly and shrugged his clingy touch off my shoulders. He opted to hold my hand instead. Once detached, I leaned into Seungho’s dark bedroom and blinked as my eyes adjusted to the darkness. Then I saw what made G.O so mad.

Seungho, half undressed. With Dara in his bed.

“.” I swore.

G.O snorted. “My words exactly.”

This wasn’t going to go down well.

 

Seungho POV

There was chaos in my room. I was worried for Dara, worried for myself and worried for my electronics which G.O was about to step on.

“Let me explain.” I said hurriedly, waving at them to all sit down. Then, turning around I draped the blankets over Dara’s ruffled state and tugged my shirt into an appropriate manner.

G.O sat down angrily. “Do explain.” He muttered.  Joon and Mir settled down next to G.O. Both had this wild-eyed expression, half afraid of G.O’s reactions and half-scared of my explanation.

I cleared my throat. I took a deep breath. And then I spoke.

“Basically, DaraandIaregoingout.” I said rapidly, the words blurring in my haste to get them out.

G.O rolled his eyes. “No, .” He spat.

“Hear me out.” I pleaded.

G.O’s eyes glittered with anger, but he was a reasonable man and nodded slowly. “Everything.” He said firmly.

So I began spilling the love story between me, Yang Seungho, and the love of his life, Park Sandara.

They say love makes men blind. And it sure did. But they sure as hell didn’t warn me about the chaos that follows.

All I could say in my defense is that I feel in love. And that love burned, raged and scorched like a wildfire.

Don’t blame me too much. All I did was fall in love.

A/N – Soooooo, how was it??? Let me know okay!  Too long, too wordy??? Etc, just let me know. I’ll try to be consistent and get chapters up daily because I’m on holiday, but we’ll see how consistent I can be. *guilty face*

Do review~~~~