Righting A Wrong

Hell To Pay

"Lord give me strength!", Jihyo rolled her eyes as she typed out the email. "She should be able to keep tabs on her people, I don't see why I should have a rogue soul to send tedious paperwork down for every decade or so.". It wasn't as though she hated the task, in fact, it gave her something to do, in recent years, not so many souls had been good and so she found herself with time on her hands as a consequence. Even in heaven, there was little to keep you entertained, especially since the activities were endless and your interest in them was not. Finishing the email, she pressed send and lounged back on her chair. Closing her eyes slowly, seconds later she heard the sound of a quick reply and opened them. A sigh escaped her lips as she read and her thoughts brought her a perfect cup of coffee, sipping slowly so as not to burn her lips, she scanned the response and laughed sarcastically at Hyejin's typically short reply. 'Whoops!, my bad!'. It was always tempting to respond with a snotty reply to these emails but Jihyo resisted the temptation and closed her laptop, she once again leaned back in her chair and drank her coffee slowly, savouring the taste and allowing herself to smirk at the thought of how it would taste where Hyejin was.

Moonbyul sat opposite Hyejin with a solemn look on her face, she was in trouble but you could never truly tell what punishment you would get because after all, you were already in hell. Sitting in her usual laid back position with her heeled shoes resting on her desk, it was a moment before Hyejin said anything and she clearly took great delight in making her minions wait. Long nails tapping incessantly on the keyboard of her laptop, she smirked to herself and closed it almost instantly. Those oddly seductive eyes suddenly an unsuspecting Moonbyul as she arched her fingers against each other. "Now now, Miss Moon. What have you done?. Honestly, I leave you one simple task while I attend to the deflowering of a very supple and tasty human, and you go and mess it all up. Now I find myself having to deal with those seongseo bashers in a polite and apologetic way. There are two things I detest Miss Moon, one is paperwork and the other is having to up to them. Well, since you insist on having a connection with the lovely Miss Kim, maybe you can ask her to you above to collect this miscreant you have sent the wrong way. It's not too difficult a task, I pressume that with someone to metaphorically hold your hand, you won't mess up this time. Goodbye for now Miss Moon, all you have to do is close your eyes and picture Miss Kim's face and she will appear, but only do so on the surface or she will burn upon entry down here.".

Feeling as though it could have been a lot worse, Moonbyul stood up abruptly. She struggled to keep the eagerness out of her movements and she heard Hyejin chuckle behind her as she left but she made her way to the surface with a grin and once there, she closed her eyes and saw the prettiest face in the universe swim to the forefront of her mind. A soft whooshing told her that it had worked and she slowly opened her eyes, resisting the temptation to reach out and touch the angel in front of her. "Miss Moon? How can I be of service?".