Late Night Persuasions

Perks of an Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Mina were to be honest, she couldn’t really sleep much on Friday. Her mind was swirling with different possibilities of what could happen with Chaeyoung in her house, worrying half-heartedly about her parents embarrassing her. If she were to be honest, it made her feel dizzy.

Thankfully, the chances of that happening were low. It was just going to be Mina and her brother home on Saturday, and she kind of hoped that Kai was going out that weekend.

She absolutely did not want anyone to see her when she’s alone with Chaeyoung.

On Friday night, she rolled on her bed. She glanced towards her phone multiple times, watching as time seemed to tick by even slower than before.

As she feels the cold sheets against her skin, she remembers how she gave her number to Chaeyoung a few days ago.

Chaeyoung was sitting with Tzuyu and Dahyun at that time, her smile seemingly lighting up the cafeteria’s gloomy atmosphere. As per usual, Mina was at the far corner of the cafeteria with Momo and Sana, trying her best to not be obvious when it came to her ogling.

“She’s going to my house this Saturday… she’s going to my house this Saturday…” Mina repeatedly muttered to herself, still not believing what had happened on Monday. Even Momo couldn’t contain herself, for she squealed again when she heard it.

“Oh my gosh, Sana! You should have seen how awkward they both were!” Momo laughs a bit, trying to rouse up the shy girl who was still staring at Chaeyoung. “Chaeyoung even managed to stutter.”

Sana’s eyes widened in shock, smiling giddily at what Momo had said. “Really?” She exclaims, excitement evident in her voice. “That must have been so cute!”

Momo nods vigorously, completely agreeing to what Sana said. “It was, it was!” Her hand was lightly smacking the cafeteria table, and Mina couldn't help but send a weak glare her way.

Amidst all of that, Mina suddenly let out a shocked noise as she brought her hands to . Momo and Sana looked at her at the same time, letting confusion dawn in their faces.

“What is it, Miguri?” Sana asks, her confusion being slowly replaced by concern.

“...How is she supposed to know where I live?” Mina whispers. She chewed on her lip while she watched as Sana switched from being worried to looking mischievous. Mina swore that it didn't feel good. Her heart beat faster out of anxiety when Sana stood up and grabbed her wrist.

“What’s happening?” Mina asked in a slight panic. She let herself be dragged by Sana towards the younger student’s table.

“Hi,” Sana starts, her eyes looking at Dahyun and Tzuyu’s expressions briefly. Gosh, they’re both cute. She shook the thought off and looked at Dahyun’s flustered expression compared to Tzuyu’s unbothered one. Then, she le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter