Transfer (Jensoo)

Blackpink In Your Area
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jisoo, how do you feel about transferring?"

Jisoo's eyes shot up. She stared at the man in front of her, confusion filling her eyes.

"Do they not want me here anymore?" She asked, a tinge of sadness to her voice. The man shook his head quickly.

"That's not it at all." He said. Jisoo clasped her hands together, looking at the man. She wished she could remember his name, but all she could remember was that he was supposedly from SM, another big company along with her own. She waited for him to continue.

"You're doing great here and I heard your CEO is very proud of you." He said. Jisoo smiled at that, happiness filling her. "We just think you'd be better suited for SM Entertainment. Our CEO has monitored you and he thinks you'd be a great fit. I've even heard among the other trainees that you have the look of our company, which I can clearly see for myself."

Jisoo felt her cheeks heat up, the indirect compliment catching her off guard. She shrugged her shoulders a bit, not really knowing how to respond. The man reached into his pocket, fishing out a business card. He handed it over to her, in which she took with a bow of her head.

"Think about it. I think you'd be appreciated a lot more with us. We could put your talents to good use." He said. "Give me a call soon to let us know."

He reached out his hand, Jisoo taking it in a light handshake. He gave her a firm nod before standing up from the table, exiting the room. Jisoo stared at the business card in her hands, flipping the corners of it while deep in thought. She let out a sigh, standing up and exiting the room. She walked down the long hallway to the big practice room, quickly pocketing the card before she entered it. All eyes turned to her once she entered, all the girls standing in a line. She joined the rest of them, managing to get a spot next to Jennie.

She gave Jennie a smile, the younger girl giving her a curious look. She seemed to not want to get into it though, because she looked away from her and back up to their instructor. They were going over dance routines today and if Jennie wanted to do well, she needed to focus.

Though, it was easier said than done.

Now, Jisoo wasn't a terrible dancer. She had her skills and she was clearly talented, but sometimes she looked awkward and stiff. That was known throughout the trainees, so when Jisoo's dancing looked off in training, no one batted an eyelash. But Jennie knew something was wrong, could tell in each misstep and mistake. Something was on her mind.

So, that's why once their training for the day was finished, Jennie pulled Jisoo out of the room and into one of the smaller studio rooms. She closed the door and locked it, turning on the light above them. She crossed her arms, facing Jisoo.

"What's wrong with you? You've been acting weird." Jennie said. Jisoo blinked at her, clearly not anticipating the direct question.

"Nothing's wrong." Jisoo replied. Jennie raised an eyebrow, keeping her eyes on her. Jisoo began to squirm under her gaze, fidgeting with her fingers.

"I can tell something's on your mind. Tell me." 

"It's really nothing-"

"Jisoo." Jennie said firmly. Jisoo met her eyes, swallowing thickly. She finally sighed deeply, sitting down on the little couch against the wall. Jennie sat down next to her.

"I was asked to transfer to a different company." Jisoo said softly, so soft that if Jennie wasn't beside her she wouldn't have heard it. Jennie blinked a few times, the information washing over her. She felt her stomach churn and knot at the thought of Jisoo not being there anymore, not being with her. She didn't like that.

"What did you tell them?" Jennie asked, afraid of the answer. Jisoo shook her head, pulling the card out of her pocket. She showed it to Jennie.

"The man gave me this to let him know of my answer. I have time to think on it." Jisoo s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter