momo and somi

I am straight.... probably
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo POV

I secretly glance at mina, she is really pretty with baby blue dress. And also sana, still not understand why they dress up. Tzuyu in other hand, she still rub my cheek with ice cube. Those cousin of mine and love of mine…. I mean sana and mina really do hardcore job with my cheek.

“ stay still momo…. don’t your che…. Eh… why you look at sana and mina???” tzuyu confuse with me looking sana and mina. She title her head cutely. I sigh and lay on her laps. Should I tell her that I like mina???? She may thinking mina is my cousin too, like other people.

“ tzu… can we talk in private…. Like…. Just come with me….” I drag tzuyu outside the house. We walking in nearby park. We buy ice cream and sit on swing. I stay silent for few minute, not sure where should I strart.

“ momo-rin, can we start now…. or at least eat the ice cream…” tzuyu getting impatience . she already finish her ice cream and went to ice cream vendor to get another ice cream.

She back with 2 cone of ice cream. She give one for me,” that one already melting. Just eat this one.”

“ you see….. mina is not my cousin…” I said. She choke her ice cream and look at me weirdly.

“ I thought …. But sana is your cousin right??? And mina and sana… is cousin… is….” She look at me confusedly and surprisingly not forget to eat her ice cream.

“ mina and sana is cousin. Sana and I is cousin. But not mina and i. we just really good friends… and people sometimes mistook us as cousin…. But…”

“ but that not the one you wanna talking about….. so….” Tzuyu said to me. she really my friends, so sometimes she seems can read my mind.

“ I fall for mina…” and choking tzuyu part 2 begin. Maybe I shouldn’t tell her on ice cream like this. I worried about her.

“ but…. oh…. This is so confusing…. Did she know???” tzuyu impatience  and instantly devour her ice cream. She look at me seriously.

I sigh,” not even sana know it….”

“ and….”

“ and what, tzuyu….” I confusing at tzuyu question.

“ oh, please momo. please don’t tell me you not ask me to go on this disaster ice cream date , just for you said that??? Are you want mina??? You want my help???” she sounds doubting her own said.

I shook my head,” don’t know… all I know…. i….. I don’t like she flirting with you…. She is….”

“ super wow…. I know…. Her shouilder….. is godly…” tzuyu said cheerfully and I just glare at her. I don’t know what happen to me , but… I don’t like someone who talking like that to mina.

“ woo…. You can kill me with that glare …. Don’t worry… I value my friendship with you more than mina. I just know her. and I know you for long time momorin. Aren’t we are friends??? I wont take my friends girl” I just blushing hearing about mina being my ‘ girl’.

“ beside … I am straight….. or that I thinking…” tzuyu smile bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter