almost.... mimo

I am straight.... probably
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun POV

“ AHHH…. WHERE AM I????” I yell , I feeling not good. Everything is white….

“ is this heaven???? Chaeyoung… you really is angel….” But then everything went black.

The next thing I know I am awake in bed, strenger bed. Maybe hospital. With chaeyoung sleep in chair beside me, her head on my bed. She so pretty and rad… wait… why her hair is short??? Why???

“ oh… you awake??? Eagle???” tzuyu noona bring lunch box and put it in table. “ what happen???” I still thinking about chaeyoung short hair.


“ sorry, dahyun ah…. I tied you and….”

“ I don’t mean that. I mean… what happen???”

“ you is fainted and having surgery for …”

“ no, noona. I don’t mean that… I mean is… this…” I point at chaeyoung short hair. She still sleep soundly. Despise she still cute, but chaeyoung pretty hair is gone.

“ why. Her hair… is this because of me???” I cried, my tear drop to chaeyoung face. it wake her. “ hmm… you awake???” she rub her eyes cutely.

“ i… chaeyoung… your hair???” I cried and point at her hair.

“ oh this… cute isn’t it??? I cut it, lately it so hot. So I cut it…” she said. I look at her seriously. “ cant you get drink or get ice cream??? Why must cut the hair??? i… i…. I really like you chaeyoung ah. If you don’t like me, you don’t have to do this…” I hold her hand and cried more.

“ dahyun…” tzuyu noona said and tried to remove my hand on chaeyoung.

 “ no, noona. Let me talking… please… chae…” but she slap me

PLAKKK

“ Who you think you are?? Huh??? My boyfriends??? What ??? I not cut my hair.. look at this…” she remove…. Her wig???

“ I have play last night. I play to be an tomboy… I am theater girl…. I will not cut my own hair for you…. I feel worry about you and about tzuyu who always take care of you… so I stay to take care of you. But … you… “ chaeyoung take her bags and leave me dumbfound.

“ seriously?? What make you think she will cut her hair for you… eat…” she gave me lunch box

“ can i??? I am in hospital isn’t it??? “ I look the lunch box , its my favourite one.

“ if you don’t wanna just…. Eh????” but before she change her mind I take and eat it. “ you make me worry baby brother… don’t be like that again…” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter