fated to love you....

I am straight.... probably
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dream

Tzuyu POV

“ baby… just cuddle with me….” sana said cutely. She wearing panda thyme pajamas, with cat ear and cat glove and cat tails. She really look cute.

“ no…. you prefer mina then me…. I can see the way you look at mina. I ,,, I hate you…” great what I said?? Remember tzuyu you are straight…. You not cuddle with other women.

“ pretty please…. Sana chan in cold…. Sana want tzuyu hug….” She wave her tail in front of me. weird way to show that she is cold.

“ i…..” why cant I resist her cute charm. Why can,,,,,

“ mama…. Eh mama??? Look at kyoko….” Some toddler wearing flying squirrel pajamas and bring lightsaber jump at me and sana.

“ kyoko-chan…. Mama don’t want kaa-san anymore….” Sana pretend to sad at the toddler. I guess she is our daughter….

“ serve you right women…. Don’t be sanake….. or sana the snake,,,, so mama…. Can we get myoui mina as her replacement??? She is hot…..” kyoko blink her eyes , I look at this toddler.

“ hehhh…. Not my wife… not my daughter…. Why I surround by snake…. “ I ruffle my hair. Kyoko still waiting my answer.

“ sure my little snake… we can get myoui mina… I hear she hot in bed…” I smirk at sana.

“ meanie…..” she frown at me and kyoko.

“ don’t you want hug???” I said

“ no thanks….” Sana answer.

“ mama mean is to me… but since kaa-san cant give to mama… lets meet mina mama…. I bet she is cold too” kyoko said mean .

“ meanie….. kaa-san will get you punishment….” Sana take kyoko and tickle her

“ hahahahahahha” we laugh…..

My happy family…..

 

Dream end

 

“ ahahahahhahahhaha” still laugh at my happy family.

“ tzu… wake up…. You scare me….” its chaeyoung…. I forget, she sleep with me last night. Well, not sleep in naughty term… just sleep. She sleep and so do i…. in same bed, no night activity done…..

“ chae… my…. Ahhhh that dream again…” I awake and sigh. Every night I have different dream. The only constant thing is… sana.

“ what happen??? You…. Why you wet???” chaeyoung said. Its weird thing to say about sweeting.

“ its call sweet chingu….. eh… did I pee???” I look at my lower part.. its really wet.

“ its not pee… its…. You having wet dream??? With me on your side…. Gee… you are naughty girl…. I don’t know you having crush on me….” chaeyoung blush. She really cute… wait… no time for this. Why I having wet dream?? But my dream is not wet dream , its happy dream with sana …..

“ listen chae… promise you not to tell other??? Or not to laugh me out???” I said. She look at me weirdly.

“ promise…. Just spill it out” she said coy. She really rap star even the way she talk really like rapper, then I tell her about my ‘wet dream’. The dream I have since I meet sana…..

Chae just nod and nod again. I getting impatience. “ so…..”

“ its called fate…. Like the dra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter