cosplay and jeju

I am straight.... probably
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“i…. I will tell you later. i…. need to nap…” mina avoid momo gaze and leave to her room. Momo is just froze in her place. She really need mina right now, but mina seem always avoid her. so she call her only one who can help her, tzuyu.

“ he…”

“ ahhh… ujjj…. Oh my god… deeper…” momo can be hear girl from her phone, but that is not tzuyu or sana voice.

“ tzu?? TZUYU…” Momo scream as loud as she could. But she realize she in living room so she go to her room and scream for more.

“ here momo chan…” finally tzuyu voice can be hear, momo sigh happily, but another question pop out from momo pabo brain, “ did you cheat on sana?? because if you do I will personally kill you and feed your body to the dogs..”

“ I doing research, and… you know… with certain action when you are in relationship, and… do…” tzuyu voice is so small, momo can bearly hear her.

“ I … speak louder … what you talking about??” momo raise her voice.

“ … mo… ..”

“ you doing research for ?? What you get tutor or something?? Did sana know about this???” momo shock, how can possible tzuyu have learn about , and who is girl.

“ no… she did not. If she know, I might get into trouble, and you know how I like sana sweet lips…” tzuyu said

“ no, I don’t. I never taste my cousin lips…”

“ don’t you dare..”

“ that is … beside, since when you kiss her???”

“ we… why I need to tell you when I kiss her?? anyway, I in lesson. call me later…” tzuyu then close the call.

“ she… what she done??? I need to go to her house…” then momo take her mini hand bag and go to tzuyu house.

 

Mina take a peek and look outside, she saw momo run with her cute hand bag. Mins frown at that sight,” why??? Cant she persue me farther??? Why she leave, did she gave up on me?? or did she gonna buy me some present??? Hmm, time for penguin edogawa ( from detective conan, he is conan edogawa in anime. In case you wondering ) to follow that cute peach. Mina then take her thick glass ( like conan in the anime ) and bring some detective coat. Then not forgetting some psp and detective hat.

Then mina follow momo.

 

Tzuyu House

Momo POV

“ auntie…. Uncle….?? Mo… duck.. where… wow. What happen to you?? You look cool, I thing I not gonna call you duck again. you are eagle…” I look at dahyun, he is different now. he is…. Cool I guess. His usually messy hair no gone, he is cut his hair with  latest model, and its suit him. His clothes also look nice with pair of sporty shoes and his watch is really nice, black platinum watch,

“ is it swiss army??” I ask about the watch

“ no, its latest line, swiss commando…” he said proudly. “ now.. wh… wait a minute, I don’t have time for this… now, where is your sister???” I ask him

“ which one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter