mimo or not???

I am straight.... probably
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Momo POV

“ unnie… quickly… I want to meet my bear…” tzuyu cousin, Irene whine at me. I drive to her house like pro driver. I need to get to airport as fast as I could.

“ done…. Come… “ I take Irene and her backpack. Bae suzy , Irene mother greet me. “ unnie… here.. and thank you…” I give giggling Irene to her.

“ bae-chu….” Some really cute girl greet Irene.

“ bear…” she hug her . “ she is the bear??” I ask suzy

“ well, long story…. Yahhh…..” then I hear really loud bang voice. Some truck hit my car.

“ no… how…..” now, how can I go to airport???

“ i… let me call tzuyu and the others….” Suzy unnie call tzuyu. and in 5 minute tzuyu bring tandem bicycle.

“ wha… no… no…. “ I know what she thinking. “ tzu, you cant possibly think I will ride that to airport??? No…” I don’t wanna thinking about riding that to airport.

“ this is the only thing I can found. All cars is busy, taxy or bus is not an option.” She reason with me. tandem bicycle is nice when you are in park or something, but ride it to airport just.. no.

“ fine, but we need 3 people to ride it. There only you and me…” I whine, I look my watch again. Mina will soon arrive to airport. I cant do my things if she arrive before me.

“ I know…” suzy said.

“ unnie, you cant…” tzuyu said

“ no, I cant. But dahyun the duck can. Or your new hot girlfriend. Sana isn’t it….” Suzy said.

“ okay, lets call….” But before I can finish my word, “ lets call the duck…” tzuyu me in.

“ fine…”

 

Dahyun the duck come with lazy and puffy eyes of him. “ wha…..” but I drag him and put him to bicycle.

“ no time… “ then we ride that stupid bicycle to airport.

 

“ why…. I need to ride this thing with both of you…” dahyun breath heavily, he is sweeting.

“ to practice , so when you with chae… she will happy. She like strong men…” tzuyu sweet mouth running again.

“she do??? Okay…” and like having drugs, dahyun pedaling the bicycle harder and faster. He pedaling like pro .

“ okay…” tzuyu cheer on us. And we go faster and faster.

Ning nong neng….

Ring….

Tuit tuit….

Some police siren can be hear beside us. “ stop, you cant have this bike, I mean you cant ride this without helm…. Stop now..” some really big and loud police yell.

“ hell no… I cant… my life is on verge of destruction and … screw you…” I yell back,

“ I said stop… eh, tzuyu????” what is that?? She know tzuyu???

“ oppa??? Just let me pass.. she is seulgi father….” Tzuyu pedaling and breath heavily. She take bottle and drink it.

“ who is seulgi???” I ask

“ the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter