find me fake fiance....

I am straight.... probably
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina POV

“ momoring…. I am here with jokbal….” I come to our house bring this damn jokbal for momo. when momo is craving for jokbal and there isn’t any of it in her reach, she can be really crazy. Last time she threaten her mother to burn all her underwear if she doesn’t have any jokbal in minute. Her mother give it, but also give momo ,her hell spank on the .

“ jo…kbal….” Momo came out asking for the pork. She walk weakly reaching for the jokbal. I look around, there is no sigh of violent momo here. I sigh in happiness, at least she didn’t burn or break anything this time.

“ tak…. Wait, why your hand is so hot???” her hand touch mine, and really hot. I check on her forehead, its also hot.

“ you have fever???” I hold her and take her to her bed. When I about to put her in bed, her stomach is singing around. “ did you not eat yet??? Wait, I gonna make porridge. And no jokbal….” I take the jokbal and make some porridge. While making some, I check if there any medicine. Lucky there is one.

After make some porridge and take medicine, I go to her room and let her eat. But she sweeting so much. “ momoring…. Eat this…” I feed her porridge, but she doesn’t open a bit.

“ no… want jokbal…” she turn her face, she always be like this when she is sick. Childish momo always appear. I bring her peach doll and give it to her.

“ be good girl….. open up…” she open little bit and I feed her porridge. She eat it. “ good, more…” I feed her more porridge and she eat it. The peach doll always help.

“ don’t want again….” She said when only one spoon left . “ be good girl. “ she frown and open a bit.

“ done….” She cheer, I look at her forehead, still hot. I take the medicine and give it to her.

“ can we skip that???” she cutely said. “ I know you are cute and pretty, but now you are sick. Drink this, and after you heal, we can have jokbal party.” I smile at momo. she take the medicine and drink it.

 

Living room

Momo is sleeping now. I sit at counch, thinking why she is sick all the sudden. Momo is strong girl, she didn’t sick easily.

“ sana… can you home… momo is sick… what is that??? “ I hear someone giggle and kissing sound. Did she with someone.

“ why… did you with someone??? Wait, is tzuyu voice isn’t it??? “ don’t tell me she with tzuyu.

“ I am, we are dating…” argh….

Again, “ what ever, just come here… momo is sick…” then I end the call.

She dating tzuyu. I know this is might happen, but…

“ do I really like tzuyu??? why I just upset??? And after while I am okay with her dating tzuyu??? “ I frown and turn on the TV.

But instead of TV, its momo who came out on the TV.

“ ehh… if I saw this, maybe I am fail to confess to mina. And you need to let her go. All our feeling with mina is past now. and move to other person… yeah. Lets do this. But again, I am really like you minaring. All this time I been and always like you, but you always treat me as sister and friends. I don’t wanna lose you, so that’s why I been hiding it. Yeah, that’s my confession really like…..” then the recording is end.

“ she been like me??? why she never tell me… did she know I been crush on her since forever??? If only she tell me…. but its not too late. Forget about tzuyu, now I will play with momo. I will and make her pay for it. I been crushing her, and she said nothing. Well, maybe I will make her jealous and make her chase me…. yes, I will do that….”

I call sana again,” change plan, you don’t need to come home cousin. Just shop for me. buy me most iest clothes yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter