momo plan

I am straight.... probably
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo POV

I feel sore and weak….

Why I am in my bed now??? I plan to confess my feeling to mina.  I am in my pajamas. I look at my phone….

One day has pass?? What I done??

“ mimi… say ahh….” I hear things. Someone call mina nickname. That someone is calling her so sweetly. Did she mina bring someone???

I walk to source of the voice but the more I go, the more voice is disappear. I go to living room. Mina sit there watching TV.

“ hey momo-chan… you awake???” she is not mina I know. She dress ily. She is pretty sure but…

“ minaring…” then that voice is can be hear again. I turn to see the voice. Its chaeyoung. Tzuyu new friends.

“ look at this… penguin shape bun.  And apple tea…” chaeyoung gave mina bun and the tea. She sit beside mina and hold mina waist.

“ thank you, baby…” mina kiss chaeyoung cheek. I can see chaeyoung pink cheek is turn red. “ what is going on??” I said. I am trembling . I afraid what mina gonna said.

“ oh, she is my fiancé….. “ mina word is stabing through my heart. Fiancé…. Mina fiancé…….

“ con…. Con… congratulation….. i… I need to go…” the longer I being here, I might cry.

“ momo… you cant.. you still sick…” mina hold my hand. “ don’t mind me. just stay with chaeyoung,,,,” I shove her hand.

“ momo…” she said softly, but I already run away. I need to stay away from her.

 

Mina POV

My heart is hurting, to see momo like this. I just want to , and make her…..

Just wanna play….

“ you like her isn’t it???” chaeyoung said, she eating my bun and drink my tea.

“ is that my tea?? And my penguin bun???” I put my hand on my waist.

“ It is…” she munch my bun happily.

“ but… don’t suppose to be say,” sorry mina, I am eating your bun..” ???” I look at her.

“ you doesn’t have time for this… don’t you suppose to be chase momo??? your heart is hurt isn’t it??” chaeyoung said

“ no, I am not…” I said.

“ liars…. Oh, that duck…. Mina act lovey dovey with me….’” chaeyoung got video call. She pull me into hug and receive the call.

“ cha….. what are you doing???’ its tzuyu little brother.

“ dahyun ah…. I am with my fiancé…. Muahhh” she kiss me in lips. I just play with her, but what more shock me is someone in the back of dahyun.  Tzuyu, sana and momo is watching.

“ i….” but dahyun is close the call,

“ what I has done???” I ruffle my head.

“ yeah… dahyun angry with me… he will leave me alone….” Chaeyoung happily jumping around. And me ,,,,,

“ don’t worry mina… I will explain to momo. we will get your girls back…” she pat me.

“ but…” then she take me to dancing with her…..

 

 

Momo POV

“ HUANGGGGGG……. TZUYU…… NAYEON UNNIE…. DUCK…..” I cried on tzuyu living room. Tzuyu parents also there.

“ momo dear… just tell me what happen dear… don’t you always tell me I am like your own father…. “ tzuyu papa pat my head.

“ chou papa…. Huangggg……..” I cried in his lap. “ don’t be sad.. come… tell papa and mama…” tzuyu mama also come to myside.

“ papa…. Mina and chaeyoung…. They are engage…..” I back to cry again.

“ why…auuu” tzuyu papa ask me. but tz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter