crazy family

I am straight.... probably
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

Dream

I walk at park, its fall I think. I can feel cold sensation on my skin. But why walk alone in the park??? Then my finger feel something. “ mama… quickly …. Chae-chae is hungry…” some toddler pull my hand.

“ chae….. chae…..” I don’t know who is she , but she is cute….

“ look at there mama….” She called me mama. Is that mean she is my daughter??? But when I get merried with kyungwan oppa??? She not like kyungwan oppa.she somehow looks like that annoying cousin of momo,

“ what is there???” I pretend to look at chae direction ….

“ its kaa-san” and my horror comes true….. its minatozaki sana…… and she waving at me…..

“ kaa-san…” chae run to sana and sana hug her tight….

“ what taking you so long??? My dear” she kiss me…….

“ noooooooooooooooo”

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” I awake from what-so-called-worst-nightmare.

“ auhchhhh…. Ohhhhh” I fell from my bad. This is really serious…. Why I dreaming like that??? Not that I complain about having daughter in my dream, but I am merried and having daughter with girls??? How that even possible…..

“ tzu…. What happen here???” my brother dahyun come and shock to see me in the floor.

“wow,,,,, you sleeping in floor??? Why ? is the bed not good enough??” he mock me,while smirk like evil eagle.

“ no… I just fell, now come help me .” I ask his help.

He help me, but,” why you fell down???”

“ I don’t do it on purpose, you stupid tofu” I hit his stomach

“ noona, its hurt…” but I don’t care, I feel really evil and annoy about the invader of my dream. I need release my anger. And poor tofu is enter my room willingly.

“noona , please stop it” I flip his hand and hit his back furiously. And kick it out of room,

“ noona….” He whine. Seriously, the parents shouldn’t name him dahyun, he really like women.

“ hehe, sorry baby brother…. But noona need some release of the anger,,,, thank you,,,, “ I wave at him and close the door.

 

Dahyun POV

If only that tzuyu is not my sister, I will personally sent her to mental institution . how can she so strong and violant??? Wonder what make kyungwan hyung like her??? what actually he saw in tzuyu noona??? My eldest sister , nayeon is more pretty and nice than her…..

“ papa…… you awake???” I seeing my father , well adoptive father sit in table and reading newspapers.

“ oh, my boy. You awake,,,, eh what happen?? Did you fight??” he see bruise in my face.

“ tzuyu noona hit me… she said , she need release from,…. What ever she do….” I pout, even he is my adoptive parents, but he always spoil me.

“ ha…. That girl…. Eh , nayeon…. You  done with the breakfast ,dear???” my eldest nayeon preparing breakfast with our mother.

“ yes, and pa…. maybe I should talk to tzuyu.. she having mood swing lately….” Nayeon tried to talk to my father.

“ mood swing??? Did that brat kyungwan make her pregnant ??? hoooo ,…” papa stand up and go to tzuyu noona room.

“ wait… dear…” mama tried to hold papa down. But he is too fast.

“ Jackson……” mama tried hold her

“ not now, young ji…” well, just case you want to know. My father Jackson chou is former athlete in his youth. And he always pissed if someone hurt her babies.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter