dubu in action

I am straight.... probably
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chou dining room

Tzuyu POV

Here we are, in awkward breakfast. Sana and mina , my crush… eh , I mean both of them having crush on me . and momo who is my best friends, angry looking tiger cub , and bruise but happy looking little brother, dahyun the eagle but I like to call him duck. Because dahyun cant stop talking and like to pout a lot.

“ ehemmm, chaeyoung ah…. Uncle sorry for this kid behavior.. I can assure you that he didn’t mean to peek on you… but… ah….. hahaha…. “ papa don’t know how to explain to my newly found friend that his son is not peeking tom.

“ its fine uncle… just.. don’t near me again.” Chaeyoung still glare to dahyun. Dahyun is smiling alone , like crazy.

“ did you hear her hyun….” Mama snap dahyun from his daydreaming.

“ yes mama. And baby.. eh I mean….”

“ ba-by…… you….. “ chaeyoung get angry and lift her chair and intent to throw it to dahyun. Its amaze how smol bean like her can have so much strength.

“ woo….woo…. relax…. Chaeyoung ah… don’t worry… I will … hey… apologize to chaeyoung now….” I calm angry chaeyoung.

“ for what??? she stole something from me and you want me to apologize???” dahyun smirk at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung feel offense hearing dahyun word,” stole??? You gotta be kidding me… what I stole???”

“ my heart… my life… my sight….. my passion… I think soon you will stole my ity…. Jaggiya….” Dahyun wink at chaeyoung who seems really like mini adult version of angry simba the lion king.

I face palming myself, and the rest of my family just open their mouth wide. J-trinity just looking awe …..

“ never know that eagle can be so bold…” momo whisper to me

“ yeah,, I never know too… wait… chae… wooo…. Chae put the sword down…. That is belong of my grandma….” I see chaeyoung has run to my grandma wedding sword.

“ chae… that is my family heirloom…. Put it down…. Relax…..” papa tried to calm chaeyoung, who seem work.

“ you know… my grandma said that sword is gift for future wife of mine…. You…. We just met… do not need to be rush… darling…” dahyun stand and go to chaeyoung side.

“ but if you…. Aughhhhh” before dahyun can do anything chaeyoung giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter