satzu...

I am straight.... probably
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somi POV

Seems like tzuyu unnie have another admirer. Both of them so cute. But, no time for admire them. Its time I doing my duty. Become police, judge and jury for tzuyu unnie love life.

“ aunty…..” I spot my aunty in livingroom. And really pretty nayeon unnie,sulking dahyun oppa. “ my little doctor…. Come to aunty baby…” I hug my aunty tight. She really like my own mother. And nayeon unnie like my own sister. The main problem is dahyun oppa and tzuyu unnie. They are more like arc enemies and my love. Hehe… I quirrel with dahyun oppa a lot, and act like couple with tzuyu unnie a lot more.

“ aunty… I have to stay in town for 3 month… can I stay here…. “ I give her cutest puppy eyes she ever saw.

“ really… awww.. of course baby… aunty really miss you… hik hik hik…” she cried now

“ what matter aunty???” I hold her hand. Never like her tears.

“ to thinking you already big girls now… its just like yesterday you and tzuyu pranking dahyun until he cried and now you already big girl and dahyun already have crush…” she wipe her tear.

“ aww…. Don’t worry aunty… somi will always be aunty little niece….” I hug her more.

“ but, who is dahyun crush on??? I though he only like camera….” I thinking dahyun oppa and his selfie obsession.

“ she is tiger cub named chaeyoung. She is chewy friends… she is nice somi ah…” she tell me more about chaeyoung. Hmmm…. Maybe I need pay attention to this chaeyoung too… dahyun is my cousin after all.

 

Few days in tzuyu campus

Sana POV

This few days I always plastering tzuyu. and of course the ketchup warrior , mina also plastering her too. Tzuyu start open up to me. I think she already like me, but because of mina she may have doubt with her feeling.

“ mina… I don’t like sandwich with ketchup. I want hot souce and mayo…. Give me mayo…” mina insist to give tzuyu sandwich with ketchup.

“ tzu… here… “ I gave her my sandwich with mayo in it. “ thanks darling…” she blurt out

“ heh… oh… sure darling…” I giggle at her. she sometimes blurt out and call me darling or baby. She done to mina too, but I think she blurt out to me more….

“ tzuyu… call me…. who call me…. oh momo??? no, I don’t care if no jokbal in the house… what/// no… I will not buy you jokbal….” Haha, great job cousin. Momo and jokbal is equivalent mina and her ketchup.

“ no… don’t you dare threw away my ketchup and repleace it with mayo. Arghhh fine… I will buy you jokbal…” she close the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter