Part 3.

A Year With Got7.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You fluttered your eyes opened when a familiar scent made its way into your nose. Twitching your nose excitedly, your heavy eyelids lifted as you rose from the bed. "Food," you muttered under your breath as you dragged yourself from your sheets. You rubbed on your rumbling stomach and ushered for it to wait. Your feet landed on the cold ground and you shot up from the comfortable pillows.

Wait, how did I get home? you ruffled your hair in confusion. You neatly folded your blankets and placed the pillows back to their original spots before proceeding towards your closet. You pulled out a casual outfit before stepping into the bathroom. You ran yourself under the cold water as it streamed from your face.

Today's my first day with Got7. 364 days left to go, you repeated in your mind as you washed your hair thoroughly. You quickly rinsed off the blossom flavored material, stepping away from the tub. You changed into your outfit before drying your hair with your towel. You brushed your teeth and washed your face with your special cleanser. You combed your hair, letting it fall loose onto your shoulders as you stepped out of the bathroom. Proceeding towards the desk, you applied on some lip balm and exited the room.

"What's the great smell?" you asked as you trudged into the living room.

They instantly shot up at the sight of you. Youngjae fumbled off the couch as he rushed towards you. The others soon followed him, all hurriedly running as they formed a circle around you.

"Are you okay?" they asked, their faces plastering frantic expressions.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you answered with a reassuring smile. You proceeded towards the sofa and casually flopped down, hugging onto one of the cushions as you looked up at them. "How did I get home?" you asked and scanned their worried faces.

"Actually," Bam Bam started to say, but trailed off as he glanced warily at the others.

"Mark brought you home," Jackson finished off, and the others quickly chimed in.

"Yeah, we were getting worried of why you haven't returned, so we sent him to go and find you," Youngjae clarified, and flopped down beside you.

"Oh." You looked up at your supposed savior, Mark. You glanced at him with grateful eyes, only to be returned by an irritating glare, not to mention his unbearable smirk.

You sniffed the air, ignoring his rude behavior before your eyes grew big. "Something is burning!"

"Oh! Our breakfast!" Jr. hurriedly ran towards the kitchen and pulled the pans from the burning stove.

The others chuckled loudly as they began clearing off the surface and setting up the table. You quickly joined them as you carried out stacks of dishes. You set them down carefully, spreading them out evenly as Bam Bam helped you divided the chopsticks and utensils.

"Hot stuff! Hot stuff!" Jr. exclaimed as he rushed towards the table with a pair of mittens covering his hands and a porcelain dish of what looked like bacon.

You raised your eyebrows in confusion as you watched the food being brought out one by one. They don't eat Korean food? you pondered before flopping down beside JB and Jackson. Jackson instantly handed you a dish, filling it up with freshly cooked food. You gratefully accepted it as you cheered along with your rumbling stomach.

"You know, we all starved yesterday," Youngjae joked as hr placed more food onto your plate, ushering you to eat it.

"Sorry," you mumbled before reaching for the chopsticks and munching on your meal.

"We were so worried, we were afraid something might have happened to you," JB muffled in his mouth.

"You were running such a high fever! Mark didn't even leave your bed until 4 in the morning!" Jackson and Bam Bam bursted out laughing.

"Yeah, we wanted to take you to the hospital, but we had no transportations."

Your mind was still trapped between their words, he didn't leave my side until 4? Was he really that worried? you pondered, and tapped your chopsticks impatiently.

"Eat," someone suddenly blurted out, obviously referring to you as he spoke. You glanced up at him, snapping back to reality as you shot him an apologetic look. "I am!" you protested, and quickly shoved a spoonful of the food into your mouth.

"That was amazing!" you exclaimed, and rubbed your belly, indicating that you really enjoyed the meal. You shot up from your seat, stacking up the dishes and utensils before proceeding towards the sink.

"Yeah, that was really good," JB commented before the rest of the members started to pile Jr. with compliments.

"It's been such a long time since you've cooked for us," Youngjae mocked, and punched Jr.'s shoulders lightly.

"Oh, really? He doesn't cook for you guys every day?" you asked as you lifted your gaze from the sink. You were busy concentrating on wiping off the stains.

"Yeah, he only did it because you're here!" Yugyeom accused, and the others joined to .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter