The contract

Her Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already six in the morning,When suddently a loud bang woked up the sleeping shinhye from her sleep.She gently turns and opens her beautiful hazel eyes.She waited for a moment to hear another bang on the door,but no there was no bang.She returned to her sleep and she gasps when she hears the bang again.She crawls down from her bed and opens the door."You woked up!Want me to cook you breakfast?"

"I want you down stairs in less than an hour,today is a very important day"

"YongHwa is it an important occasion?

"don't ask questions would you?I am tired rigth now i just came home,yesturday i attended a very important conference with my major investors.

YongHwa walked to his room as she left shinhye at the door.She quickly closed the door and started wondering around her closet to see what should she wear for the occasion.A beautiful smile appeared on her face when she found the perfect outfit it was a black mixed with white dress that once yonghwa complimented that she looked good on.

She made her way to the bathroom where she washed her teeth carefully three times.And took a warm bath as she started singing her favorite song that was composed by her.Eversence she was little her dream was to become a singer or a model but those dreams were only dreams to her,she knew that her parents would never let her be one of those famous people who reporters stalk to ruin their lifes.She had hopes that her mother Ms.ParkEungSung would give her a job as a model.But that never happen because her father did not liked the idea of her being a model.He hated the idea of seeing his daugther modeling like those woman.He wanted her to marry a good man and take care of him,that's the only thing he wanted.

At the age of 20 she got married to JungYongHwa the handsome man that everysingle woman liked.For her was a dream come true,she had seen him for a while but she was so shy to even talked to him.When they got married she thougth that it would be happiness and roses but no,there were no happiness instead there was screams,shouts and coldness.She was so sad and cried almost every day when he shouted at her or when he tokd her to lock herself in the room because his girl was going to be with him at the house.It hurted her,it hurted like daggers going through her but what hurted her the most was that the woman that called his girl was her cousin EunHye her own family.Tears and sadness were seeing in her eyes,she tried to make him fall for millions of times but that didnt happen because his eyes were only for eunhye her cousin,ther traitor.

Shinhye finished her bath and quickly dressed up into the dress,she put on ligth makeup and her hair in a poinytale.She carefully makes her way down the stairs and looks around to see if yonghwa was there.She smiled seeing him in a suit near the libary.But what more conserns her is that there's a lawye."YongHwa what's happening why is your lawyer here?

YongHwa smirks and enters the libary without answering her question.She follows him and sits next to him as the lawyer places a document infront of them.She turns and see's a happy yonghwa,his smile is big and beautiful.She smiles and opens the document and her face falls when she see's those words "Weeding contract".

"YongHwa?whats this?

"The contract is finished shinhye!Today from now on we take diffrent path's you go on your own and i go on my own.The contract says that we are legally separated but we just need to sign in order to be complete.I already signed i just need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter