Anti Cliche Uno

99 Cliches Don't Lead To A Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Expectation #1: I am that "awkward" studious nerd in school with bad, frizzy hair and owlish glasses but when at a snap of my fingers, I effortlessly transform into a immaculately made-up doll-like ulzzang with iris-widening contact lenses and hair out of a designer salon. I also have a transformation of wardrobe, apparently, from frumpy housewife unflattering garments, to y designer wear that shows off curves nobody knew I had.

(Who the heck wears glasses with eye makeup and circle lenses anyway!?)

Reality #1: 

Hi, the name is Choi Jinri. 

Ladies and gentleman, this is how a real bareface looks like. Not like the ones that my best friend Krystal uploads on her Instagram after an hour of frenzied prepping with her BB cream and foundation. I don't even know what BB stands for. It's like BBQ without the queue and I can figure why- why would I want to spend so much money on cream that looks "light and airy" and "barely even there"? Anyway, Krystal tells me I'll never understand.

Anyway, back to me. My name is Jinri, which my other best friend Baekhyun, says is a small girl's name. Both of them gave me the nickname "Giant Baby", which is supposed to be affectionate, but I'm pretty sure it's something to do with my lack of womanly charm and gargantuan stature. That (I would say badly-taken but sadly I can't blame her if the subject is bad) picture was taken by Krystal while I was talking to a professor, since I would never agree to have my picture taken. So you're honoured ok, kiddo? 

So yep, I got the nerd look pat down. Huge eyerings f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter