Final

Baby Goodnight
Please log in to read the full chapter

"WE LIKE TO PARTY! AH YEAH YEAH YEAH!"

I sway my hips lightly as I clean my room while blasting Big Bang's "We Like 2 Party" in my room.

"I guess you're not so stiff after all."

I frown as I turn around and look at the tall and lean figure standing in my door way grinning at me.

"What do you want Sehun?"

Sehun didn't say anything as he walked into my room and sat on the edge of my white covered bed just as Big Bang's "Loser" came on.

"I'm bored."

I rolled my eyes at my soon to be step-brother and threw my white t-shirt at his face.

"Well since you're here you can help me clean my room."

"Aren't you afriad I'm going to find one of your ?"

I shrug at his comment 'casue I could care less if he did or not. He's going to be family in one month so might as well start treating him like family like umma said.

"Alright then, but don't start freaking out when I get a hold of one."

"Just put all the clothes you find in my laundry basket."

I turn around from him and head on over to my desk to clean it.

"I'm a loser."

"Yes you are Sehun."

"I was singing the song idiot."

"Sure you were."

I feel something hit me lightly on the head and turn around to see that Sehun was crumbling a piece of paper from my floor and threw it at me.

"Stop it! You're making my room even more of a mess!"

"Well then you should be more nice to me then."

"I am!"

"Not right now."

I roll my eyes at him, earning another paper ball thrown at me.

"YAH OH SEHUN!"

I can hear him chuckle as I glare at him.

"Why are you screaming so loud __?"

"Well tell Sehun to stop making even more of a mess in my room then!"

I can hear mother in a breathe at me as she looks from me to Sehun and back at me.

"Just stop yelling at each other and hurry up. Haewon will be home soon and we need to talk about somethings."

Mother stares at us one more time before reaching out for my door and closing it shut. I puff out a sigh as I turn away from the door and am immediatly faced with Sehun holding one of my black lace .

"This is pretty hot __."

"SEHUN!"

"Did you just not here what your mom just said __?"

He gave me an innocent look as I glared at him.

"If you're not going to help clean my room then get out."

"But what if I don't want to get out?"

"Then sit down on my bed and shut up."

Sehun furrowed his brows at me as he looked at my and at my bed.

"Bed it is."

Sehun walked over to the white basket sitting in the middle of my room and threw my in there before walking back to my bed and sitting down criss cross apple sauce style while looking at me.

"You're so annoying. I don't know why Jihyun likes you."

"I'm only act annoying because I know how much it bugs you."

I grab my earbuds from the back of my jeans and plug them into my phone, the room no longer filled with music. I put the earbuds in my ear as GD and Top's "Baby Goodnight" comes on. I go back to my desk and begin throwing away useless paper and fixing things up so it'd go back to being neat.

After finishing my desk, I go to picking up all my clothes around in my room. I pick up t-shirt fter t-shirt, jean after jean, bra after bra, after , and sock after sock. How the hell did I live in this for 2 weeks? I bend over to pick up the last piece of clothing which was a black cardigan and turn around to walk to my laudnry basket, but instead I bump into a chest and drop it and almost fall backwards but a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me towards the chest. I feel one of my earbuds being pulled from my ear and look up with a annoyed look on my face.

"What?"

I see Sehun put the earbud he took out of my ear and put it into his, wrapping his arm again around me as he looks down at me.

"I want to listen too. It's really quiet without the music and your bickering."

I scoff as I put my arms on his chest and push him away, but it does nothing as he only tightens his hold on my waist, making me bump against his chest once again.

"I like this song."

I can feel Sehun's finger begin to tap lightly to the beat of "Baby Goodnight" since I had it on replay, a soft humming of the song soming from his lips.

"Yah Sehun."

Sehun pulls me forward into a hug as he rest his head on the top of my head, my face on his chest as we stand there in silence of my room, only the music being heard by me and Sehun. Why is he being like this? I

Please log in to read the full chapter